Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I can not wrap my head around the fact that this buff is not "until WoD launches". Gives people a reason for getting cloaks on alts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ooshraxa View Post
    I can not wrap my head around the fact that this buff is not "until WoD launches". Gives people a reason for getting cloaks on alts.
    I agree with this. By this point, what does it matter? Tons of people already downed Garrosh, have their cloaks on their main (and maybe an alt or too), so this doesn't really matter now. I know people will get butt hurt because they had to do the quest grinding the rep, the sigils, the secrets, etc .. but let's be honest here: This is not really a legendary quest item. It's an item with an orange text. When SO many people have it, it's not some rare special cloak. It's just essentially a BiS for every toon.

Some people are returning, some are new hitting 90, and some people want their alts to have this cloak. This buff should be until WoD comes out. Or at least patch 6.0.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hotmess View Post
    Some people are returning, some are new hitting 90, and some people want their alts to have this cloak. This buff should be until WoD comes out. Or at least patch 6.0.
    Until 6.0.1 is the best option. It's pointless to have it for 2 weeks when it should be around for at least 2-3 months to help people get past the Test of Valor part, and still have the buff active to farm Secrets and Runestones.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Deleted
    16/20 on paladin in one reset, 16/20 on druid in 1 reset (though 2 bosses left :P).

My friend got 16 secrets this week with the buff. Pretty sad i was already at 10 runestones on my alt this week when it started >.>

Deleted
    I ran the entire ToT LFR and the first 2 wings of SoO and got 13 secrets. As I got 5 the last week I'm pretty pleased with how the buff is working.

Deleted
    Come on, Pulkan. You promised us an update. Where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Masterik View Post
    Started with 6/12 runestone
    Durumu: X
    Primordius: X
    DA: rune

Iron Q: rune
    Twin: rune
    Lei shen: rune

Updated

Immerseus: rune
    Protectors: rune

12/12.
    Started the runestone quest with my monk
    6 runestone in total, bad rng in pinacle of storm.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steamwheedle View Post
    It's kind of a pathetic joke that they can't implement a single buff without catastrophically fucking it up and requiring resets. I'm usually on their team, too, and I'm not really complaining about the resets - if they're necessary to get the buff in the game, we have to just deal with that. But seriously, one little buff.

catastrophe

—n
    a sudden, extensive, or notable disaster or misfortune

You may need to reevaluate your priorities if you think this is catastrophic.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

this is deff the best buff ever. im actually gonna be done with secrets this week.

10+ Year Old Account
    That buff should go perminant for your alts once you already have the cloak... just like the valor cap boost...

My main is 11/12 runestones and waiting on tuesday reset for my final one.

Quote Originally Posted by freakyduck View Post
    I think it was 2 weeks ago they did the Valor buff, that increased the amounts of Valor points you got for anything by 100%, they added the token you can buy on Timeless Isle to purchase with Timeless coins.

The option was there, perhaps they should have rolled it out all at once, but they did have a chance to progress the Valor mission.
    You could still only earn 1k valour a week --the buff just made it faster to get -30-45 min instead of 1-1.5 hours . It still took three weeks to get 3k valour

Something is messed up, I got 14 secrets on first toon this week with one boss left so have a shot at getting a runestone now that I finished the scenarios, my second toon only got 4 secrets two of which are guaranteed. I did better last week without the buff I got 6 on that same toon.

I did all the raids this week and only got the 2 runestone give me's. I heard it was going to take 3-4 weeks to complete the runestone part before the "buff" and that's what it's going to take with the "buff". This buff seems more focused on the secrets then on runestones. Oh well I am late to this quest due to being away from the game for awhile so no complaints here. Hope you are all having better luck.

Deleted
    Yes the buff is working

Quote Originally Posted by freakyduck View Post
    I think it was 2 weeks ago they did the Valor buff, that increased the amounts of Valor points you got for anything by 100%, they added the token you can buy on Timeless Isle to purchase with Timeless coins.

The option was there, perhaps they should have rolled it out all at once, but they did have a chance to progress the Valor mission.
    Valor earned from the tokens on timeless isle did not count towards the 3k valor part of the quest when I tried on my monk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jijek View Post
    Valor earned from the tokens on timeless isle did not count towards the 3k valor part of the quest when I tried on my monk.
    You sure? It did for my druid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Jijek View Post
    Are you sure you were watching the achievement tracker and not the quest one? The quest tracker pops up only when you reach whole 3000 valor iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by evansp View Post
    I did all the raids this week and only got the 2 runestone give me's. I heard it was going to take 3-4 weeks to complete the runestone part before the "buff" and that's what it's going to take with the "buff". This buff seems more focused on the secrets then on runestones. Oh well I am late to this quest due to being away from the game for awhile so no complaints here. Hope you are all having better luck.
    I completely agree. I had the same thing happen. 4/5 bosses dropped the secrets during buff, and now the rune stones only dropped from guaranteed bosses for me too :/.