I'm looking for a customizable raidframe that replaces WoW's default frames on the left side. I'm looking for small long bars that places 25 people in a vertical order. To make it a bit more clear, a picture:

The frames on the left is what I am looking for. This picture is part of TukUI, but I dont want to change the standard UI, just want to customize the frames.

Quote Originally Posted by Nohara View Post
    I'm looking for small long bars that places 25 people in a vertical order.
    Most complete unit frame addons support these plain raid-frames. PitBull4, Suf, STUF etc.

Does anyone know of a similar unit frame where potrait is overlayed in health bar? Like this one http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ivea.html#info

Preferably lightweight and updated. (the one I linked doesn't work)

Quote Originally Posted by Nohara View Post
    I'm looking for a customizable raidframe that replaces WoW's default frames on the left side. I'm looking for small long bars that places 25 people in a vertical order. To make it a bit more clear, a picture:

The frames on the left is what I am looking for. This picture is part of TukUI, but I dont want to change the standard UI, just want to customize the frames.
    hi nohara what ui is that it looks very similar to a UI i use to use a very long time ago.

what is the name of the UI at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv_b1-bsN5o at 1.21 its the UI that the warrior is using i know awhile back some shadow priest made it.

Deleted
    hello,

i'm looking for addon where i can assign loot randomly and makes it overall easier to distribute loot, especially for PUG's.
    tried xloot, but it looked awful imho :I

also is it possible to group roll on epics but assign legendarys (ICC shards, Ulduar Frag's)?

thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Minax View Post
    i'm looking for addon where i can assign loot randomly and makes it overall easier to distribute loot, especially for PUG's.
    tried xloot, but it looked awful imho. also is it possible to group roll on epics but assign legendarys (ICC shards, Ulduar Frag's)?
    Raid Roll might do what you want. pop-up interface to call for rolls, auto-assign to winner, etc, manual stuff supported, and you can just "raid roll" it -- in which case you randomly select the target and give it to them.

ok so i've tried to find this ui for quite some time now! So i'm asking for your help

They have a description about the picture.. and are telling us that this is from "vector ui".. worst part is.. i know this UI! used it back in cata or Wotlk times! but i can't remember it

i would we really happy if you found the UI or the textures!

Deleted
    Hey, does anyone have some amazing UI's, but the main thing i'm looking for is player frames in top(default blizz position) not like mostly everyone are using in bottom( some how can't find a one nice for me or just can't get used to it). Target should be somewhere top center and other stuff just placed nicely in bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkou View Post
    Hey, does anyone have some amazing UI's, but the main thing i'm looking for is player frames in top(default blizz position) not like mostly everyone are using in bottom( some how can't find a one nice for me or just can't get used to it). Target should be somewhere top center and other stuff just placed nicely in bottom.
    Whatever works for you.
    At the top is not intuitive, and is decremental to performance as you spend longer looking away from where things are actually happening.
    There is a reason that format works for many people.
    Though it is your UI, and should meet your needs,
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

So since re-doing UI i need some help

firstly im looking for an addon or a code for bartender which removes the GCD circle on the buttons, if no such addon or code, how can i easily make a actionbar in weakauras that acts like a normal but w/o the GCD spiral.

next is to let the raidinfo frame (top left side with rdy check etc), to become mouseover, kong didnt have it in and dont know how to add elements to it.

lastly, is there a way to make OMNI CC ignore Death knight runes on the finish effect: activate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    next is to let the raidinfo frame (top left side with rdy check etc), to become mouseover, kong didnt have it in and dont know how to add elements to it.
    Adding frames to Kong is easy.
    Type /kong, find the frame you want, click on it (you can use the mousewheel to dig up overlapping frames) and hit 'Hide Selected Frame(s)' in the config window.

The crux of the matter is the frame you want to hide has to be active or it won't show up in Kong's config mode.
    So to add the raid frame you'll probably have to join a raid group or find some other way to make it show up first.

I'd really like to track my secondary resources with the default ui's bars and art, but I'm not using the default UI's unitframes. Is there a way to recreate the blizzard art on bars in weakauras, or an addon that could do it?
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

Quote Originally Posted by Metabolism View Post
    Adding frames to Kong is easy.
    Type /kong, find the frame you want, click on it (you can use the mousewheel to dig up overlapping frames) and hit 'Hide Selected Frame(s)' in the config window.

The crux of the matter is the frame you want to hide has to be active or it won't show up in Kong's config mode.
    So to add the raid frame you'll probably have to join a raid group or find some other way to make it show up first.
    Problem is that it wont let me, it wont appear a box over the raidutility sidebar :I
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    What addon makes those nice frames around Skada, Chat, Map, etc.? i.imgur.com/B8ufxYe.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Problem is that it wont let me, it wont appear a box over the raidutility sidebar :I
    Yeah, I encountered the same problem just today with Stufraid's raidframe. I use Kong for years now and never saw this before.
    Not sure where to go from here but I'll let you know if I find more info or a workaround.

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Is there an addon which would show the item level of any item in the game on the tooltip, which appears when you mouse over it? I'd like to see an item level on things like Enchanting Materials too, so I could easily identify which ones of these I don't need anymore and should try selling.

I think Auctioneer Suite had Informant, which might have had this feature, but I'm using Auctionator these days as it seems to be more lightweight Auction Addon than Auctioneer.

E: Installed Auctioneer, seemed like it's the only option to see that item level.
    I don't know a specialized addon for this but both TipTac and RatingBuster can show item levels.
    First one is a general tootip manipulation addon, second one displays additonal info about the stats on items.
    Last edited by mmoca13ec27692; 2014-07-03 at 10:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a question. Someone knows a UI mod skin or something similar to this for wow ?
    http://www.wildstar-online.com/media...UD_labeled.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shahad View Post
    I'd really like to track my secondary resources with the default ui's bars and art, but I'm not using the default UI's unitframes. Is there a way to recreate the blizzard art on bars in weakauras, or an addon that could do it?
    i found a rather clunky but working way to achieve this:
    use the addon moveanything. activate the default unit frame, if you have it hidden via your custom unitframes. drag the resource bar to where you want it (via movanything) and drag the default unit frame pretty much outside of your screen.

as i said, it is working but clunky

hope it helps, cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Azari View Post
    i found a rather clunky but working way to achieve this:
    use the addon moveanything. activate the default unit frame, if you have it hidden via your custom unitframes. drag the resource bar to where you want it (via movanything) and drag the default unit frame pretty much outside of your screen.

as i said, it is working but clunky

hope it helps, cheers
    I already thought of that, but pitbull is somehow preventing the bar from updating it's texture for gains/loss of Fury. Was in the middle of trying to butcher pitbull's lua code so it would not do that, and possibly create a small addon that would make the bar appear without the need of moveanything, when I just gave up :P
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

Wondering if anyone here knows which UI this is? I used it about 8-10 months back, but can't remember the UI's name. It seems some form of modification to Tukui. It had a really nice Vuhdo configuration as well.

Video of it here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2lT...qL9jwKxdvVX0OK

Looking for a replacement for SatrinaBuffFrame since the project seems to have fallen to the wayside. If anyone has any suggestions or knows if the project was recently picked up please let me know.