Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    I'm actually doing just this, it's exactly the link in account management which is giving a 404 Error while clicking it.
    Weird. I just did mine last night. I accessed account management via the Bnet client, then all went as described. Perhaps just some server tomfoolery on their part, but the promotion has not ended. As long as your e-mail is from the recent wave, it doesn't expire until June 30.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Debunked by this:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post27811670

Too bad people won't accept it and probably insist that Blizzard lies, but...whatever

I got that mail although I am subbed...
    Nowhere does his post say anything about players using the free week being counted as subscribers, in fact he even clarifies that he does not believe this to be the case in another post. Maybe you should actually read what people before before getting upset and accusing them of saying something bad about Blizzard?

Quote Originally Posted by Duridi View Post
    he did say "most of". However, have you been away before aswell?

Both my bf and I got this promotion the last couple of days, and we've currently been away 6 months. However, each account both has more than 2 years away in total since Cataclysm.
    This was actually my longest break. I probably had a few other breaks, but I can't remember for how long. I contacted them about this promotion, asking if I should wait for them to receive an e-mail or if the promotion was over(all e-mails sent). They ended up giving me a free week(because I never got free game time before) and said people that didn't receive anything could wait till June 30(last promotion day). They also said they are not sure how is defined who is elegible or not for promotions like this.

Deleted
    My account has been frozen for over 2 years and i don't have the option. Shame as i would of been tempted to re-sub after giving the trial a go.
    Last edited by mmoccba440cc3b; 2014-06-27 at 07:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    they poach someone back with the legendary buff but then they screw them over with 3 weeks worth of valor capping.

typical.
    Hi

FYI I am subbed, have been subbed since May 5th 2012 and I got this email about 7 days :P

I think only frozen accounts get it, even if you have the cloak.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigclaw View Post
    I think only frozen accounts get it, even if you have the cloak.
    I have not been subbed for a few months now and have the cloak and got the mail. Has to be the most disingenuous e:mail i have ever seen. The title is Return Free Today and Get Your Legendary Cloak in World of Warcraft. Now i have been out of the loop for a while but you still have to accrue weeks of Valor still don't you? I got mine a good while after but it was 1000 valor then weeks of lock outs then 3000 valor and more weeks of lock outs to get shit. I guess it must be drastically different now.

Used the free week and buff.
    Got the legendary.

Uninstall and Done with this game

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    If that is your attitude then it seems like you wasted your time.
    How do you NOT waste time in WoW?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucette View Post
    My account has been frozen for over 2 years and i don't have the option. Shame as i would of been tempted to re-sub after giving the trial a go.
    Every major patch gives 7 free days.

Did you use them?

I seem to get a week free when im gone more than 6 months. I got 11 days free when i was gone for a year during cataclysm.

Just mouse-over any "button" or link they want you to click: it'll show the true web address it's taking you to. I also received the Legendary Cloak email today, and the links are definitely not from Blizzard. Don't click. Delete. Move on.

Deleted
    I got 7 days of free gametime and it feels like micromanaging key binds rather than having fun. I still know how to play the last class I was playing (feral druid) and I even liked it more than other classes/specs but it's like I'm beyond it finally. I saw a wipe in raidlolfinder and I didn't even care at all. It seems I might prefer single player games with beautiful graphics for a while. I wouldn't want to manage the drama of guilds at the moment. And they are a double edged sword usually. Either they are too casual and they piss me off with their casualness or they piss me off with hardcoreness like being part of a military force without wanting it.

I suspect these games are best for real life friends that are at least 3 or 4. I don't have real friends that are at least 3 or 4 in this game.

So no go.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FemaleGoblinMage View Post
    It seems I might prefer single player games with beautiful graphics for a while.
    After also having my free 7 days and playing Wildstar the last month, I'm about ready to press the big pause button to MMOs and work through all the RPGs in my steam backlog. Started playing Kingdoms of Amalur and reinstalled Skyrim. I'm probably going to have a much better time this upcoming month.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Irami View Post
    Just mouse-over any "button" or link they want you to click: it'll show the true web address it's taking you to. I also received the Legendary Cloak email today, and the links are definitely not from Blizzard. Don't click. Delete. Move on.
    They must be pretty good these guys who faked the E:Mail. They hacked into my B:net account and added a week of free game time i can claim. Hats off to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    You seem to forget that you raided in previous tiers and geared up over months in order to participate in the current content. You didn't simply walk into every raid and clear it the first night. Also, normal mode is far and away more difficult than frikken LFR. Simply remove the legendary drops from LFR in the next expansion and all the bitching about welfare will vanish. Of course the overly entitled will bitch, but who gives a shit.
    No it won't. People will just target flex (normal) after that.