Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unlucky4you View Post
    As awesome as that would be I highly doubt it. I mean, we aren't even in 6.0 yet.
    6.0 is happening soon, either this or next reset (on ptr). 6.0 on live probably the 26th of August.

On topic : If the date is true, that means the launch date announcement will arrive on the 23rd of July.
    Last edited by mmoc19ee780deb; 2014-07-01 at 01:15 PM.

There is no release date yet.
    The beta has barely started, and lots of things can and will change as shown already, and by past history with expansions and even smaller patches.
    It will take as long as it takes.
    Setting some arbitrary date too far in advance only means more stuff delayed to make it fit.

Bit disappointed about things like the heirlooms tab, but it will still come.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    http://wow.mmozone.de/warlords-draen...r-2014-europa/

It's a German article about the game guide release date which generally matches the expansion release date.

BradyGames Guide BradyGames Release Blizzard Release
    Burning Crusade 16. January 2007 15. January 2007
    Wrath of the Lich King 13. November 2008 13. November 2008
    Catalcysm 7. December 2010 7. December 2010
    Mists of Pandaria 25. September 2012 25. September 2012
    Warlords of Draenor 23. September 2014 Unannounced!

As I said "jumping to conclusions" but maybe this is true
    The definition of rushed...

10+ Year Old Account
    WoD could be "released" on Sept. 23rd (You get the box and everything), but not be able to access Draenor till later. To me, this says that 6.0 will be out Sept. 23rd. I predict a good 2 months between 6.0 and actually going to Draenor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    December 3rd pls.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    WoD could be "released" on Sept. 23rd (You get the box and everything), but not be able to access Draenor till later. To me, this says that 6.0 will be out Sept. 23rd. I predict a good 2 months between 6.0 and actually going to Draenor.
    Won't be 2 months in between. They said prepatch will be 4-6 weeks. Most likely 4 weeks. PTR testing itself is always 7-8 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Giscoicus View Post
    No that is the definition of being barely on time.
    Any more, and its late.

Rushed is if WoD came out 3 months ago.
    Chronomancer Club

Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    No that is the definition of being barely on time.
    Any more, and its late.

Rushed is if WoD came out 3 months ago.
    rushed in appropriation with how the beta feels :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be great yeah...but you know..blizzard...

Quote Originally Posted by vqkatsuko View Post
    First day of fall, Blizzard said it would release in fall.
    Also the 23rd day of Spring

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    That's not WoD being released. 6.0 is the pre-patch, it does not count towards WoD content; It's technically the final patch of MoP.
    It is 6.x - it is therefore technically (and really) the first patch of WoD.

WoD pre patch is going to be live for at least 2 months (given the work they are putting into 6.0 SoO).

September 23rd seems a good date for that pre-patch to go live.

Quote Originally Posted by Giscoicus View Post
    Would you like a year more of SoO?

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Would you like a year more of SoO?
    Nah - but another 2 months might give me a chance to get Garrosh normal down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Also the 23rd day of Spring

- - - Updated - - -

It is 6.x - it is therefore technically (and really) the first patch of WoD.

WoD pre patch is going to be live for at least 2 months (given the work they are putting into 6.0 SoO).

September 23rd seems a good date for that pre-patch to go live.
    Wrong. Devs said 4-6 weeks will be duration of the prepatch. Read tweets more often.

Also 6.0 is still MoP. 6.0.1 will be WoD, or whichever little number they use at the end.

I knew it would release in September months ago, you know when people were arguing about a spring or summer release. I am very surprised at the people surprised at this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazori View Post
    Wrong. Devs said 4-6 weeks will be duration of the prepatch.
    yeah - they also said we would have WoD by now - you should read forums more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazori View Post
    Also 6.0 is still MoP. 6.0.1 will be WoD, or whichever little number they use at the end.
    6.x = The first part of WoD... no arguments, that is the straight facts.

Deleted
    As the article notes, it might be a placeholder. The date given is likely the earliest WoD could release and they want to make sure they're ready. We always get two month's notice of release, so this could easily change once it is official.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    rushed in appropriation with how the beta feels :P
    Beta looks more done then when the MOP beta came out. Unless there is a repeat of what happened in the MOP beta, such as redoing an entire zone, there isnt really any reason why beta should last more than 2 months. The expansion isnt feature rich, and the only big feature, garrisons, are pretty much done. The zones seem fleshed out already, dungeons still need a little more fleshing out, but for the most part are done. We are more than half done unveiling all the new character models, and you can expect no major changes to the expansion from now till release. What you see in the notes should be ~90% of what you will get.

The "X.0" patch, on live for a month is also a beta in of itself. Any missed bugs due to changed game systems, would be found in the playing of the millions of players on live.

So lets say 2 months of beta, before the 6.0 patch hits live. So end of august. That gives beta another month before live to test Draneor + live playtesting of a bigger base for the actual changed game systems.

An end of september release could be likely, and is still on the table.

However, I am more inclined to say that beta will last 3 months, and predict that the release is actually at the end of October, while 6.0 hits end of september.
    Chronomancer Club

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    As the article notes, it might be a placeholder. The date given is likely the earliest WoD could release and they want to make sure they're ready. We always get two month's notice of release, so this could easily change once it is official.
    But who chooses the FIRST date? You always go for the LAST date so nobody would complain about a release date being pushed back.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    6.x = The first part of WoD... no arguments, that is the straight facts.
    Sorry but no. x.0 has always been the pre-patch before an expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I knew it would release in September months ago, you know when people were arguing about a spring or summer release. I am very surprised at the people surprised at this.
    I was one of them I think, but the delaying of alpha made me switch to September pretty fast xD

Given the amount of companies stating september 2014. It seems to get more likely every day.