Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    I'm sure most people get it. But some people don't see completely misreading pie charts to be ironic or funny.
    I have never seen so many bitter math teachers in one place before.

I thought it was all 12 year old boys on the Alliance side, then again...they do all sound the same in mumble.

Deleted
    Your realm has the same demographic problem as China. It's time to repeal those "one alt per family" laws.

The responses in this thread really shows how bad a lot people are at taking in written communication.

Deleted
    the graphic shows how many female/male players there are in general.. not faction-based.

anyway

since when did it even matter what gender a player is?
    the skill level isn't based on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyvia View Post
    the graphic shows how many female/male players there are in general.. not faction-based.

anyway

/fecedask

Also; the gender chart shows the gender of all the characters, not the players.

What I do find funny about this thread is that even though humor is subjective, suddenly you're a lesser person apparently for thinking this isn't funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Alliance IS for girls. The Horde is a REAL MAN'S faction!

Nah, I like both factions so this chart can eat my poop.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Alyvia View Post

anyway

Someone only glanced at the thread before making a response

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    What I do find funny about this thread is that even though humor is subjective, suddenly you're a lesser person apparently for thinking this isn't funny.
    What I find funny is that you're still defending yourself like it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by sqicychiqotles View Post
    What I find funny is that you're still defending yourself like it matters.
    I'm not, I'm merely point something out.

Although this would be exhibit....F or something at this point. It's almost hilarious how many people are so quick to jump on this and go "Wow you guys missed the joke that wasn't that funny to you, ahahaah" like it actually means something

I'm not, I'm merely point something out.

Although this would be exhibit....F or something at this point. It's almost hilarious how many people are so quick to jump on this and go "Wow you guys missed the joke that wasn't that funny to you, ahahaah" like it actually means something
    Except I'm not laughing at how you didn't find the joke funny, I'm laughing that you're defending yourself in a thread such as this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by sqicychiqotles View Post
    Except I'm not laughing at how you didn't find the joke funny, I'm laughing that you're defending yourself in a thread such as this.
    I think you're missing what I mean. Look

Quote Originally Posted by Transmigration View Post
    Don't use such big words. Their heads will explode.
    Things like that, it's making me laugh how people are taking this so seriously just because I didn't go "Hahah, that was a great joke guys"

Good, I prefer the company of women. The horde can enjoy their sausage party :P
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephinism View Post

More importantly. Sindorei master race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Expersona View Post
    This is weirding me out Chie-Chan...
    Would you describe the feeling you're experiencing right now as... UnBEARable?

Well it's like that with any kind of humour if you go out of your way to say that something isn't funny. I get really hostile when people get PC with me, because I don't care for it.

Like, I don't tell a joke about computers not being in kitchens because I'm trying to keep women oppressed or because I think they are dumber than men. The way those people hate me for doing it, I hate them for being too childish to get the fuck over it. I respect a woman who doesn't really appreciate a joke like that and can bat it right back and know we're just taking the piss.

I mean, for some of these people who complain saying shit like "what is this, are we back in the 50s?" and just start bitching, they sure as hell don't act like they're from the 20th Century.

Whoa.... didn't mean to go on a tangent and I'm not accusing you of being like that, but I'm just trying to clarify for people who take things like this way too seriously.
    Last edited by Gandrake; 2014-07-04 at 08:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Join the Alliance, we have girls!
    No don't! It's a trap! You will have to suffer with these girls sucking in LFR and battlegrounds!
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    No don't! It's a trap! You will have to suffer with these girls sucking in LFR and battlegrounds!
    What kind of "sucking?"

Okay, please don't hurt me.

Deleted
    Good for confirmation!

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Pretty sure it was a joke...
    I must have missed it then. What was the joke?

People aren't finding this funny, because too many people _can't_ read statistical data correctly. There are plenty of people out there that would look at the OP charts and believe exactly what the OP said (and not see it as a joke...). Which is sad. And why things like homeopathy and anti-vaccine brigades exist.