Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bison91 View Post
    this angers me grately...
    Maybe you should see someone about that?

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    no /10chars
    yes we should; pvp realms no, but pve realms, yes.

/10chars? why not put some thought into your posts?

I have a new favourite cinematic :O

Quote Originally Posted by Spraxle View Post
    Soooo... How many instances did that cost us in WoD?
    ALL OF THEM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

/facepalm , so lame blizzard

10+ Year Old Account
    After some extensive calculation this costed us 1.21 WoD raid tiers.

On another note sucks to be the angry people.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Next thing they'll be wasting other resources on ridiculous things like vanity pets like a Cinder Corgi...funny how this stuff comes out whenever there are complaints about a change or a big name leaves Blizz.

lol that was random and short. Way to end a expansion :P Guess they want to spend all time on WoD, can understand that..

Deleted
    I'm glad they cut this from the final thing.

That was the worst attempt at comedy Blizzard has ever come up with, it was the cheapest and most pathetic attempt at comedy I've ever seen.

If you think that section was awesome, I'm honestly not surprised and Blizzard has done well of beating down its player base's expectations.

That is Amazing Dear lord they should Make a show out of these two.

It's too bad with all these distracting goodies they seem to have stashed away they don't have some rainy day 5 mans for just such an occasion

Man, some of you really need to lighten the fuck up. This costed us -nothing- from the next expansion as there's a separate team working that works on cinematics OUTSIDE of quest and dungeon/raid design. Enough with the cynicism people, christ.

I personally enjoyed it. A little random and outta left field but I liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesk View Post

That was the worst attempt at comedy Blizzard has ever come up with, it was the cheapest and most pathetic attempt at comedy I've ever seen.

If you think that section was awesome, I'm honestly not surprised and Blizzard has done well of beating down its player base's expectations.
    It says nothing about being "cut". Its just something they made for fun, like how Pixar animated films have bloopers/outtakes afterwards. They aren't cut scenes from the actual films, they're just made for entertainment purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesk View Post

Cause your opinion accounts for millions of past & present players. Leave these forums with your s*** attitude.

Deleted
    Laughed so hard, awesome video! :'D

10+ Year Old Account
    In a hat!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    NOOO MY RAID TIER! I can...feel it....bleeding out of my game....just like WoW's subs...no...o......o......

10+ Year Old Account
    Entertaining. I like how this and the MoP original cinematic give you an idea of how Warcraft humans differ from Earth humans. They're not as frail as we are.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

Great short cinematic! For those of yall complaining saying it cost you something, IT WAS THE DEPARTMENT THAT DOES CINEMATICS. Meaning that the cinematic for WoD is probably done or being polished. Jeez they do one thing on one part of the game and you act like it cost so much from everything else. Not every single person at Blizzard works on every single thing they do....hence whey there are different departments...Jeez you single minded people...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MyndZero View Post
    Cause your opinion accounts for millions of past & present players. Leave these forums with your s*** attitude.
    No, my point exactly, it isn't, not anymore.

Enjoy Blizzard turning into EA, stripping the game of things that it should have it in.

That was cool