Poll: What do you think of making Rogues CGS capped

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I think the best way to make rogue combat feel more engaging and less filled with "down time" is to change some of the finishers more than energy regen. Having to maintain slice and dice makes rogue combat feel less active, it's not as engaging to maintain a buff and debuff versus an actual "finishing" move such as eviscerate and envenom. If they removed slice and dice, it'd lower our white damage and allow them to insrease our yellow damage

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    I don't pretend anything. You took anything i said, interpreted it through a very narrow view and now you're unhappy it doesn't fit. Must be all the beatings by 3+ people which have made you bitter.
    Reflect on your own posts a bit and dont shitpost so much. Especially about a part of the game you dont even play.

@Topic
    Meele profits from beeing ressource capped - it dampens loss of uptime as gaining energy back you can dump later while dodging ground effects is no dps loss. If you're only gdc capped you will loose way more dps when you lose uptime.
    Last edited by mmoc1be018301a; 2014-07-05 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bt4 View Post
    Reflect on your own posts a bit and dont shitpost so much. Especially about a part of the game you dont even play.

There, you do it again. If it ain't 3v3, it's not PvP? That's what i call bullshit. If it's not competetive PvP, it's not real? If it's not RBG, it's not happening? You need to get out and smell the roses.

WoW has more facets to it then progress raiding and arena, so please stop denying other people's observations.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Deleted
    There, you do it again. If it ain't 3v3, it's not PvP? That's what i call bullshit. If it's not competetive PvP, it's not real? If it's not RBG, it's not happening? You need to get out and smell the roses.

WoW has more facets to it then progress raiding and arena, so please stop denying other people's observations.
    Problem is: you never played against good players on equal maxed gear. What you've seen is the lfr of pvp. It's like observing grandpa drive his ferrari and then claiming the car ain't fast.
    Last edited by mmoc1be018301a; 2014-07-05 at 02:44 PM.

And you claim the car can only drive at max speed. Just as you claim that any high level pvp action involving rogues inevitably consists of 3+ people stunning and beating up the rogue. If i were to continue your post's line of thought, it would mean that noone can play a rogue anywhere, as you simply get killed by anyone else.

Did you mean that? I doubt it. Do you acknowledge the fact that low geared, misplayed and chaotic player against player action still is PvP? I doubt it. Are you the highest instance of definition? Absolutely not.
    -Voltaire
    winning

Deleted
    Balancing is done to give equal chances to win on the condition that you make no mistakes, players who play horribly rightfully deserve to lose. That's why all balance discussions should eliminate bad players from the discussion on what is too strong/weak.

3 People against a stunned rogue is not balanced. But what does that say about rogue survivability?
    -Voltaire
    winning

I don't think the entire class should be a GCD class, but I think you could make a single spec work that way (combat seems most likely to me). It'd help with spec diversity:

Combat-Spammy/GCD capped
    Assassination- sustained dmg, rythmic pace with planned burn and regen cycles
    Subtlety- Bursty/CD based

If you do that, then people can pick a spec that fits their preferred play style.

Deleted
    3 People against a stunned rogue is not balanced. But what does that say about rogue survivability?
    Are you trolling? Its same numbers 3v3/10v10. you focus someone so its always 2-3 dps on a single target. Same with rbg - you focus exactly one.
    Rogue is sole class left without a stun counter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Abysal View Post
    I don't think the entire class should be a GCD class, but I think you could make a single spec work that way (combat seems most likely to me). It'd help with spec diversity:

Combat-Spammy/GCD capped

If you do that, then people can pick a spec that fits their preferred play style.
    best post in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Abysal View Post

Combat-Spammy/GCD capped

Sounds good,but many new players choose class/spec based on its popularity or power.