Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sativ View Post
    Currently on Beta. Warrior is the only Class I've encountered that can deal my whole life bar in a stun.
    Using damage numbers from a beta stage as an argument is and I am trying to be nice here not very smart. I am very certain that there was no notable number tuning whatsoever at this point where class changes are still happening.

I dunno that every class needs that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sativ View Post
    Currently on Beta. Warrior is the only Class I've encountered that can deal my whole life bar in a stun.

55k Mortal Strike(hit)
    44k Colossus Smash(hit)
    100k~ Execute(crt)
    DPS tuning in about 5 months? Until then all numbers are pretty much arbitrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

ITT people who don't understand beta.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    ITT people who don't understand beta.
    I hope you mean the people who shun the people asking for changes. Beta is the time when changes are made, and exactly when we should be providing feedback and asking for changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozolus View Post
    Everything is beta is final, and you should vocally oppose and judge based on beta status.
    This is such a stupid thing to say, sorry man.

I don't need to clarify I guess. Because others have ahead of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    I hope you mean the people who shun the people asking for changes. Beta is the time when changes are made, and exactly when we should be providing feedback and asking for changes.
    The feedback part to the beta is great. The whiny way many people choose to give feedback isn't. Even the thread title has a certain "waaaah" factor to it. Stuff like this doesn't get taken seriously in real life.