Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Sarah Palin calls for impeachment of President Obama

http://www.usatoday.com/story/theova...cain/12360017/

Former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin said the spike in illegal border crossings is another reason to impeach President Obama.

"Enough is enough of the years of abuse from this president," Palin wrote on the Brietbart website. "His unsecured border crisis is the last straw that makes the battered wife say, 'no mas.'"

The former Alaska governor, picked by Republican presidential nominee John McCain to be his running mate in 2008, also protested the federal debt, health care, executive orders and "unsustainably generous welfare-state programs" in a litany of complaints against Obama.

"President Obama's rewarding of lawlessness, including his own, is the foundational problem here. It's not going to get better, and in fact irreparable harm can be done in this lame-duck term as he continues to make up his own laws as he goes along," Palin writes.

She adds: "It's time to impeach; and on behalf of American workers and legal immigrants of all backgrounds, we should vehemently oppose any politician on the left or right who would hesitate in voting for articles of impeachment."

While the Republican-run House, in theory, has the numbers to vote for impeachment, it is impossible to imagine that the Democratic-run Senate would take up such a matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gosh, single cell bacteria tend to make a lot of noise...

which is what her intelligence level is at for "IMPEECH IMPEECH IMPEECH" for what is essentially party ideological differences

I just learned that this Sarah Palin gurl is actually involved in politics. I always thought she was a circus artist or show-woman of some kind or something.

They've tried to have him impeached almost 100 times now if I remember right (I don't even care to look it up). This isn't exactly news.

i want them to stop talking about it
    and do it

Why is Sarah Palin even relevant anymore, she needs go the fuck away. I hate that bitch. It's not even funny to laugh at how stupid she is anymore.

Seems like it's always republicans that are the most annoying.

Of course she does. Oy...

I mean, I agree the border situation is really bad and needs to be addressed. Children should not be getting carted over en masse solo. Immigration arguments aside, it's not safe and not right to send kids like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Why is Sarah Palin even relevant anymore, she needs go the fuck away. I hate that bitch.

Seems like it's always republicans that are the most annoying.
    I think both sides are equally annoying myself.

Yes, she wants to impeach him because his has the nerve to be black and be President. Holy shit, she is such a dumb bitch.
    ** When you realize the person you're talking to is so clueless that they think you're the idiot **

10+ Year Old Account
    god dam it guys...who let her out of her cage...we've had this discussion...she only allowed out on thanksgiving to shoot some turkeys. Now we have this mess to deal with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    I mean, I agree the border situation is really bad and needs to be addressed.
    how exactly would you address it ?
    According to Google, U.S.-Mexican border is estimated at 1,933 miles. The cost of Building a solid wall tall enough to stop anyone scaling it would be astronomical, even then people would tunnel under it, hide in vehicles, or any number of other ways. When a country has a better stranded of life than its neighbours, then it is a certainty that not only will the citizens of the neighbouring countries attempt to gain entry legally, they will also do it illegally.

Of course she does, she is a teabagger that on top of everything is just as racist as most of them are. Just be glad America that you dodged this insanity from Alaska. now if she only would get the clue that her 15 seconds of fame ended 6 years ago.

But don't people know? Everything bad happening in the country is all Bush's/congress's fault!

I mean, what is the point of checks and balances if they don't just let the president do whatever he wants? He is totally justified in breaking the law.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

10+ Year Old Account
    Literally who is this person? She hasn't been relevant since 2008, let's stop paying any attention to her please. I don't even think Conservatives like her anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post
    But don't people know? Everything bad happening in the country is all Bush's/congress's fault!

I mean, what is the point of checks and balances if they don't just let the president do whatever he wants? He is totally justified in breaking the law.
    HYPERBOLE AND exxagerations of snark coming from Spinner. Typical.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Why is Sarah Palin even relevant anymore, she needs go the fuck away.
    As far as I know, she can still see Russia from her house, so that means she's still a major player in world politics.

I call we impeach Sarah Palin from the human race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    She adds: "It's time to impeach; and on behalf of American workers and legal immigrants of all backgrounds, we should vehemently oppose any politician on the left or right who would hesitate in voting for articles of impeachment."
    The right is gonna put a hit out on her if she continues making comments like that lol

10+ Year Old Account
    He should be impeached, but not because of anything Sarah Palin said. Sarah Palin is an idiot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh look, it's campaign time, suddenly the border is an issue again.

Why doesn't she go after her Republican friends that employ illegal immigrants.

I'd be surprised if she could even spell impeach.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Man how did she ever get elected? Poor republicans, they are just filled with stupid people it seems.