Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Huolon leaves Blizzard Entertainment!

Breaking News! Huolon Resigns after Countless Assasination Attempts!

Residents of the Timeless Isle were shocked this morning as they woke up to the news of one of the oldest residents, Mr. Huolon, had once more been the victim of an assasination attempt. According to local eyewitnesses, atleast a hundred fans of the local idol had turned up to participate in the latest comeback of this legend.

"Everybody knows him, everybody always loved him" said an Ashleaf Sprite while tending his tree. "He always draws the biggest crowds and people talk about him regularly in the general chat".

Returning to the stage after having spent some time in hiding, Mr. Huolon was prepeared to make a comeback of the bigger ones. "I've been looking forward to getting back to the audience for a while. It'll be good to have them shout my name as they call their friends to come attend my concert" he proclaimed proudly only hours before his big show.

But the joy was fleeting as cheering for his return was almost immidiately replaced with shock and horror. Not ten seconds had Mr. Huolon proudly soared to his adoring crowd of followers before they all suddenly turned and began attacking him with spells, weapons and various profanitary accusations of never dropping his mount.

"It was crazy! Absolutely outrageous!" proclaimed eye-witness and bystander Ordos Fire-Watcher. "I've never seen anything like it! One moment hundreds of cheering fans are celebrating the return of their idol and the next moment they're trying to slaughter him as quickly as possible! It was like they knew nothing but hatred and rage for the poor guy.." said the Ordos Fire-Watcher before having to make a hasty escape from a fanatic repfarming group.

This local reporter had the 'fortune' of catching one of the would-be assasins as he was making his way towards the Ordos Sanctuary for a brief interview.

Pallybob: "What? Can't you see I'm busy, *******?!"
    Reporter: "I'm sorry to bother you, but what prompted you to attack Mr. Huolon like that?"
    Pallybob: "LOL U ******* NUB! HE DROPS MOUNT OMG NOT DIS TIME BUT SOMETIME KK?! F*** OFF!"

Shocked by the response from the local would-be hero of the Timeless Isle, our reporters continued to confront the local Authorities about the issue.

Celetial Guard: "Yeah, what happened today was tragic, Jim. Absolutely tragic. I mean, we sort of saw it comming when people began spurring up hatred in the general chat about Huolon being up. People were literally counting minutes untill his show. We kind of knew something was going to happen but unfortunately our patrol zones prohibit us from doing anything about it."
    Reporter: "Are there plans to investigate this sudden outburst of destruction or potentially prohibit it from happening again?"
    Celestial Guard: "Well, we're naturally looking into this from all sides, but.. We have a saying around here. "If someone gets mad, Sha of Anger did it. We'd be sending our forces to comprehend this menace immidiately and bring him in for questioning immidiately.. If we were able to move away from this square"

BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!!:

Mr. Huolon has just moments ago announced his permanent departure from Blizzard Entertainment. We caught the following statement from the, now retired, cloud serpent:

"Thank you all for comming, I have a very important statement to make and I'm hosting the meeting here in the Exodar to make sure there's nobody around to viciously assault me again. Its' been a a while since I decided to join the team here at Blizzard Entertainment and I agreed to start out as a token model for a future mount. I was suprised and very happy to learn I would later be permitted to perform more meaningful duties by giving players something to do while waiting for the next expansion. It was not untill weeks after my new assignment that I realized what an absolutely horrific position I had been tricked into accepting. Long hours, countless tours across the bridges and ravaging fans who could never seem to control their emotions. That's why, after these short but horrifying months, I've decided to quit. It's time for me to spread my scales on greener pastures" announced the former Blizzard Employee.

When asked about his future plans he said "Oh, I can't say much about what I'm going to be doing now, but.. Let's just say I'm getting pretty nifty at playing Miracle Rogue in Hearthstone.."

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Made my day! lol
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchmageAllayne View Post
    Made my day! lol
    Thanks! =)

Deleted

Unhappy

xD such a nice way to look at it. Well thought of
    But... I don't want Huolan to leave... I don't have the mount yet!

Deleted
    good old huolon! I swear i didnt try to kill buddy......well there was that one time!

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor Huolon! I never wanted to kill him...I just wanted to keep him with me...forever...

10+ Year Old Account
    When I saw this thread, I instantly thought it was some unknown voice actor, who left the company..

Reading it, made me chuckle, as I was pleased to be wrong :-)
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    We need more threads like this. This forum is too serious.

BIS BIS *standing ovation* this made my day!

I guess bring in the Chuck Norris Rare/Mount? That way no one can kill it

Good work I kept thinking "Well it isn't the celestial cloud serpent; thats Elegon so why am I thinking cloud serpents" so eventually had to click to find out
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

These things are better when at least the first paragraph is free of misspellings. I mean, how hard is it to notice a wavy red line.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best thing I've read all day!

Although, not to nitpick, but I believe the word should be "apprehend", not "comprehend", referring to what the Celestial Guard says

Very nice post.

10+ Year Old Account
    In Exodar. Where else

Deleted
    Awesome. Best bit was the dig at the Exodar.

7+ Year Old Account
    lol I would leave too

Deleted
    This was a wild ride from start to finish