Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yeah, the first thing to do when it doesn't work is to check the version .

it's updated.

PS : I'm a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyssah View Post

it's updated.

You're the best <3 thank you!

Deleted
    I love you! Now time to fire up my YT channel again XD

- - - Updated - - -

Have a look at a album of screenshots I made with these tools:
    http://imgur.com/a/bVkOh

Amazing! I've been so depressed since WMT got canceled, this has me excited about WoW once again!

Will go try it out asap
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

Deleted
    YES! Finally updated . Thankyou everyone :*

Just wondering, how soon do you plan to update it for WoD? Reason why I'm asking is I really wouldn't want to quest in a perma-night Shadowmoon, especially since it's so gorgeous.

Would be amazing to change the light, would be much more immersive

Ps. I tested out the program, love it! Didn't crash, had no problems. Didn't even make me lag horribly, which WMT did.

One thing that sort of bugs me is how the skylines change, there's like 999+ ambients and only a few of them change the skyline, so it's kind of difficult to find the right one... If there's a guide or maybe a list I'd like to know it

Awesome job either way! Keep it up!
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyssah View Post

it's updated.

Thank you VERY much!!

Deleted
    Thanks again Kyssah for the fast updates and general awesomeness, you are a beacon of hope!

YOUTUBE /xenhandofadal

This program is technically a hack and writes to memory inside WoW's memory space and could get you banned. As far as I know, though, WoW's anti-cheat measures do not look this program or monitor the memory addresses this hack writes to.

User beware.

yeah I think it was definitely necessary to bump this thread to say something that is already said once a page and in the readme .

Deleted
    This tool is just amazing, but I have a problem with the waypoints.
    They just never do what I tell them, some seem to be skipped, others
    seem to not be properly followed. Even if I do only 3-5 of them, I can't
    even get a smooth character rotation to work.

Whatam I doing wrong?

I am experiencing random crashes and i'm unable to proper use the tool.

I did not used the tool for some time and now i just can get more than a few seconds until the game just crashes to desktop.

Any ideas?

I made a vid of the night times I've managed to make in Northern Eastern Kingdoms with Free Farsight. Only just picked up the tool so I'm still playing around with the functions but I'm having a blast with it

Quote Originally Posted by Hitorii View Post
    I made a vid of the night times I've managed to make in Northern Eastern Kingdoms with Free Farsight. Only just picked up the tool so I'm still playing around with the functions but I'm having a blast with it

What music is that?

Deleted
    64 bit version or gtfo

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    What music is that?
    It was Five Variants of Dives and Lazarus by Ralph Vaughan Williams

Deleted
    That was incredible. Really interested in this.

Deleted
    Oh god that is amazing. Thank you for posting this!

Over the past couple months, it's been eating at me more and more how little I'm able to see in the game. I finally decided to downshift to 32-bit WOW just to be able to use this for that reason. I must say, the results have been amazing! Thank you for sharing this.

Is it possible to add a persistency function? By this I mean that if I have the view distance maxed and enter/exit an instance, teleport to a different continent, etc, the game returns to its default view distance. A quick bump of the up/down arrows gets it back on track. Is it possible to actively overwrite this value every X seconds to compensate for this?

If so, I have another request. In order to reduce/remove the fog effect that hampers even max view distance, I enable lighting and then set the fog density to my liking. However, doing this locks in the current zones default lighting colors as I travel to other zones. In the spirit of the tool being used for max view distance, would it also be possible to have a persistent fog setting independent of having lighting enabled?

I hope I've communicated my ideas well enough. Thanks again for this delightful tool! I really don't understand why Blizzard takes these options out of our hands.

@Lychnuchus : The waypoints are used to make a bezier curve (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%C3%A9zier_curve). They just give the general orientation of the curve, you have to put the points farther .

@Luxiana : Do you use the latest version? If yes, send me an email with what makes bug the tool.

@gtadem : I think that actively overwrite values is a little too much. I'm working (slowly) on a way to save light parameters, I hope that just have to load your own parameters will be sufficient. Your second request is technically possible, I can take a look but I don't promise anything. Anyway, it is not a priority for the moment.

@Taftvalue : as you seem so clever, do it yourself.