Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    This! Freaking funny! (and that comes from one that main'd as a goat before quitting)
    I think it looks a million times better! Wider leg stance plus more evenly bulked upper body makes an ideal draenei male body.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

meh fail, same as with female draenei i like old model way more.

Deleted
    I think the textures look much better but I prefer the old model.

Is absolutely no one is going to comment on the creepy unnecessary arm veins?
    Honestly, we get it Blizz, he's a guy and he has to have testosterone bursting out of every orifice... but christ if you've got veins popping out of your arms when you're just standing around you need to see a doctor.

However the modeling/shading of the face is superb.

Am I the only one who's really bothered by how short their necks have become? They look like uncomfortable situation seal from the shoulders up...

Quote Originally Posted by Farseer View Post
    Am I the only one who's really bothered by how short their necks have become? They look like uncomfortable situation seal from the shoulders up...
    I agree wholeheartedly. I LOVE everything else about the new model for Draenei males, but he looks like he's in a perpetual shrug. The other thing is the eyes seem to be too "open" or wide-eyed? At least in the modelviewer and what I've seen on the Beta. Despite the criticisms, I can't wait to see the finish products.

15+ Year Old Account
    They really need to adjust the male dreaneis neck length it needs to be a bit longer to avoid this "hey I'm about to shit myself but I'm doing my best to keep that turd in- face" , along with the accessory rings that decorates their tentacles and tail (smaller, thinner and less 'plastic with paint on' look - better transition between skin and accessory as well).

It would have to get my vote for the worst new model yet though the male Human is a close second.

I hope they get this sudden bout of being completely unable to do proper humanoid proportions out of their system before they start on Blood Elves.

The neck is far too short, and the tentacles do not look new/updated at all.

Don't glue the tentacles on them Blizz, make them like it is actually a part of their body. That's all, rest i find good, and not standing out too much, compared to the old model...

Regarding the veins, that is just a matter of personal preference.

His head is way WAY too small for his body. Christ for the money Chris gets paid you would think he could buy a digital fucking scale model dummy so he can fucking scale shit correctly.

Deleted
    Looking good, a major improvement and i dont even play a draenei character ha!

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks decent, they still need to actually give the poor bloke a neck, and fix the tentacles. Those tentacles look worse than the old models.

10+ Year Old Account
    neck-less, stick-on tentacled, fail-faced squid....

Wow! They really explained the same face issue that they said they were going to go over in "The next Artcraft"!

Deleted
    probably their worst model update, on par with human male

I hope they read MMO champion, cause for an expansion taking this long a lot of stuff is coming off unpolished.
    Last edited by mmocc39820a35d; 2014-07-11 at 01:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The features all look stuck on,tentacles especially and the beards look like the draenie shouldnt ever have beards,kind of like some one has super glued chest hair onto their chins....

Quote Originally Posted by Ceroluthor View Post
    Alright so Draenei skins get released before a single troll skin? What the hell is this madness??!!!!!!
    They had to stop work on troll skins so they can go back and create gay versions of all the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceroluthor View Post
    Alright so Draenei skins get released before a single troll skin? What the hell is this madness??!!!!!!
    how many trolls live on draenor?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Hot glue. Face. Tentacles.