Thread: Mythic T17...

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I prefer more subtle armor, you know, for sneaking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, at least you can't say the gas mask graffiti artist has been done before. Certainly looks different.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayjoy View Post
    That pvp set is absolutely hideous.
    that is a pretty accurate review

So imma pass on all that.

T17 is gross. I agree.

But I just don't agree there has been no nice Rogue tier recently. T14 was lovely (I wear that). T12 was nice. T8 and T7 were both great.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a fan of the challenge set myself. Not very subtle, but damn it looks cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    Well, at least you can't say the gas mask graffiti artist has been done before. Certainly looks different.
    It kind of has, but I like the rogue tier17 set(s) more anyway.

Deleted
    Sorry bliz, going to be keeping my tier 2 black&white re-colour transmog, this just isn't very good is it.

I actually like T17 Mythic and the Elite pvp set. They look pretty cool in their own sort of way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilate View Post
    I actually like T17 Mythic and the Elite pvp set. They look pretty cool in their own sort of way.
    Yes and no, those gloves and boots DON'T fit us , we don't need fancy pancy things

We need those lookalike gloves and boots
    Last edited by Msi; 2014-07-06 at 07:44 PM.

Every set in this game is terrible since the Cataclysm, what really scares me is that some ppl like them...

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkarus View Post
    Every set in this game is terrible since the Cataclysm, what really scares me is that some ppl like them...
    Sure is scary that people like stuff you don't.

I'd recommend not going outside, you might get frightened to death.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what.”

I disagree wholeheartedly. The rogue and Hunter soo gear are amazing. So is rogue tyrannical. dk malevolent is really good and so is warrior
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Someone needs to explain the fucking scorpions on the green set!! Looks cheap. Sure they're venomous, but so are millions of other animals. They could have just stuck a duck on there and said deal with it.
    Also whats with the poisons leaking everywhere?! Control your poisons, damn! Contain them in vials. I just don't get it. Feels like another rogue set they just tried too hard on and ended up with it just being disappointing.

I'm using S10 with different helm belt boots. Haven't played in a while, but you can check it, search for Wargahr on Defias Brotherhood EU.

I actually like these T17 sets, pvp set not so much. I think it'll look great on an man Orc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    Someone needs to explain the fucking scorpions on the green set!! Looks cheap. Sure they're venomous, but so are millions of other animals. They could have just stuck a duck on there and said deal with it.
    Also whats with the poisons leaking everywhere?! Control your poisons, damn! Contain them in vials. I just don't get it. Feels like another rogue set they just tried too hard on and ended up with it just being disappointing.
    You're applying way too much logic to this. None of the sets are realistic. One class routinely has massive animal heads on their right shoulder. That would hamper your bow skills, right?

I love the drippy poison gasmask set.

I don't like this set at all, but we got 2 awesome sets in T15 and CMs so Ill give them a pass on T16 and T17. T18 better be good though!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Msi View Post
    Yes and no, those gloves and boots DON'T fit us , we don't need fancy pancy things

We need those lookalike gloves and boots
    T17 Mythic provides me with the feeling that Rogues are about to unleash some good old chemical warfare on the Iron Horde.

T12 H, Purple Dark Phoenix, is actually one of the best Rogue sets ever designed. Especially when paired with 2x H Alysrazor's Razors and Tabard of the Lightbringer, the set just looks amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilate View Post
    T12 H, Purple Dark Phoenix, is actually one of the best Rogue sets ever designed. Especially when paired with 2x H Alysrazor's Razors and Tabard of the Lightbringer, the set just looks amazing.
    Both are subjective, we're all going to like different things. Also, race plays a major part in how sets look too. In my opinion worgens just look dumb in all of the rogue sets, it's why I wish they would just get rid of racials and allow us to play the race we feel looks the best.

That being said, T2 > T5 > T14, T2 just brings back so many memories.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    A venomous duck? What millions of other animals are as "tell tale" for poison as a scorpion. A snake maybe? Then again, could be a worm or a constrictor. A bit complaining for complaining sake if you ask me
    The point of the beta is to address concerns, if other people feel the same way they might be willing to change the set before it goes live. Personally I think the scorpions look off with that set, it should have been just a green filled liquid orb similar to T6 shoulders.