Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno what to say but the new human female is badass, I like my women to be in their 30+ (if we're going that far by liking pixels in a game).

This would be an in-game screenshot I took of my paladin I made 3 builds ago. I personally think it's badass. https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hpho...23919082_o.jpg

LE: Maybe a mod or someone could integrate the pic in the link into the forum, I'm not really familiar on how to do that.
    Last edited by sys01; 2014-07-13 at 08:13 PM.
    | i9 10850K | RTX 3080 Ti Aorus | Z490 Aorus Ultra G2 | Corsair 32GB DDR4 3600MHz | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB | Seagate BarraCuda 6TB | Corsair HX1000W Platinum | Cooler Master H500M

10+ Year Old Account
    http://imgur.com/GxWPKFe

This is a sigh or Yawn ? or how wide can I go ?
    Last edited by Rigsy; 2014-07-13 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    From the models we have seen it's by far my favorite one. They look absolutely amazing. And if they don't pull out a miracle with Blood Elves, Human Female will stay my favorite.
    Seeing what they did with the Draenei I doubt they would mess up the blood Elves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Someone on the SoL forums uses this picture as avatar:

And every time I see it, I look and think "how far they have come". I absolutely love how she looks in that picture.
    Now that I look at it in-game and not just artcrafts and comparisons. I can really get behind the new human.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrp.nikolai View Post
    Using in progress models to assess the final look of a race? This looks like another beta thread!
    No one here really wants to know about how you are going to race change, keep it to yourself. If you can't say anything constructive, don't open a damn thread.

I for one think they look so much better along with the rest of the races previewed so far. can't wait to see what they look like in live. So Blizzard is probably just thinking the opinions of the masses are more important then a single persons view. (Spoilers, like the rest of us.)
    Fixed that for ya. Forums are for discussion, it's not all sunshine and rainbows but everything should be constructive and respectful.

On topic: I was never a huge fan of the female human model but the new one looks alright.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by ogolahst View Post
    so you want your female human to look like a teenager out to save the world?
    omg yes, yes i do!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ScourgeSlayer View Post

Now that I look at it in-game and not just artcrafts and comparisons. I can really get behind the new human.
    If you enable the helmet display you can´t tell the difference at all though^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Yes, let's judge the models based on the single face they've presented so far before the same face artcraft.
    Yes, lets. Because it would be fucking stupid to wait until WoD is released. Of COURSE you give feedback when things are in progress, don't be daft. If things are no longer in progress they're done and by definition not changed anymore. What would be the point of giving feedback then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ScourgeSlayer View Post
    Seeing what they did with the Draenei I doubt they would mess up the blood Elves.

- - - Updated - - -

The image that you present is highly polished and not related to the true product http://imgur.com/GxWPKFe

Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    If you enable the helmet display you can´t tell the difference at all though^^
    I think it was mainly the shape of the nose that really threw my off more than anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Maybe something like Tera would be more to your liking?

I prefer my females to look like adults, same with the males...

7+ Year Old Account
    The human females are very unfinished, probably the most so of all the beta models. They are missing a lot of texture work in their legs, and I'm pretty sure the arms aren't complete either, but that face is one of the faces, I mean it does look slightly more mature (I'm avoiding older because I don't think that they really look older, just less cutesy) it's not that substantial.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Alright people, let me break it down for you, plain and simple, especially people like you.

Just because it's beta, just because it's an opinion and just because it disagrees with yours does not mean it is useless. A thread does not need to be positive if it's offering subjective criticism over a change Blizzard is making. On top of that, Blizzard has released these models in the Artcraft series for THE EXPLICIT REASON OF WANTING FEEDBACK, which includes blatant criticism, constructive criticism, personal criticism, positive, negative and neutral feedback. I don't think I can make the above point any more clear. They want feedback. They want to know how they are doing and if they need to fix something that is not right.

In my opinion, the human female's do not sync up well with the old models (a white cutsey girl becoming a middle aged latina.) On top of that, the soft "sigh" they do in their idle animation on live turns into a dragon taunting cringing yawn in the animations and definitely needs to be fixed.

And before you start, yes, Blizzard can say they are a work in progress, but until they can release the -exact- work they are putting into the models down to "Adjusted left cornea on troll male eye to look straight" then subjective and constructive criticisms still stand.

Seriously, this whole crusade against opinions and criticizing Blizzard in general really shows who blindly throws money at corporations.
    Feedback is better posted on wow forums or twitter... unless your feedback is the same feedback that has been repeated 50 times and which has already been acknowledged by Blizzard. Btw have you looked at yourself or another human yawning? The new model looks more like a real person doing it; the old one looks retarded, who yawns with their eyes wide open? Pretty sure it's supposed to be a yawn or old model is even more fked up.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Yes, let's judge the models based on the single face they've presented so far before the same face artcraft.
    Come on now, the sameface artcraft won't offer any solutions. Everyone knows it'll just be excuses and apologies.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    Come on now, the sameface artcraft won't offer any solutions. Everyone knows it'll just be excuses and apologies.
    You don't keep on mentioning an Artcraft that will just be excuses, I mean if they didn't have a solution they'd of stalled and said we're working on it until they decide it's not worth and say "not enough resources". I don't have any illusions that they'll be that different but, by drawing more and more attention to this issue they have to have some solution or they're just shooting themselves in the foot. Seriously they don't ever mention a problem besides "working on it" unless they can market it.

Quote Originally Posted by Notshauna View Post
    You don't keep on mentioning an Artcraft that will just be excuses, I mean if they didn't have a solution they'd of stalled and said we're working on it until they decide it's not worth and say "not enough resources". I don't have any illusions that they'll be that different but, by drawing more and more attention to this issue they have to have some solution or they're just shooting themselves in the foot. Seriously they don't ever mention a problem besides "working on it" unless they can market it.

Irrelevant to your post, but I'm planning on making a female human that looks as much like base FemShep as possible in WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Rigsy View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure human females are still massively a WIP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Someone on the SoL forums uses this picture as avatar:

And every time I see it, I look and think "how far they have come". I absolutely love how she looks in that picture.
    Wow, what face is that? Looks pretty good compared to the updated version of what I usually use.

Deleted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardball View Post
    someone give this woman the D