Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Several things:

teehee Thrall no balls

Secondly, loading screens. The art works seem drastically different. Sylvanas and Wrynn look a lot different (and worse) compared to Thrall, Vol'Jin, and Baine. Vol'Jin, Baine, and Thrall look pretty good compared to Velen and Tyrande who look rather haphazardly photoshopped in an attempt to match the style. The nice artwork within most of the Kalimdor leaders is way too contrast to the comic book stylizing of Eastern Kingdoms. Just as well, the artistry of the comic books doesn't really mesh well with the usual loading screen art. Additionally, I think it would be better if Greymane was shown in Worgen form. Gallywix looks great, now they just need to do that for his in-game model.

Thirdly, the Arakkoa look good, though their polygons seem to be... less than what WoD is featuring. But overall very good. I especially like the gold chains they have connecting their beaks to their ears. Gives off a very exotic feel for the race.

Fourthly, the mage and monk season armors look good. The mage is very basic and not very... flashy, which is something that has begun to plague a lot of armors for this game. It is certainly similar in a lot of aspects to the early MoP season mage armor, but it's still a different armor, simpler and more polished.

Fifthly, there's still a lack of highly noticeable femgoat facial features. Notice how I said still? When you take away eye color, it reduces a lot of personality that a face can have, and with the femgoats it's fairly obvious even with their current in-game models. They severely need stronger defining features than changes of lipstick and arching of eyebrows. They need wrinkles, dimples, gems, additional spikes, more vibrant lip colors, just something that makes the faces more pronounced and unique.

Forsaken chicks look fine, though there still seems to be a lack of the "skull face" that I rather liked when I still played one. Nevertheless they look very pretty, scary, and cool.

As for all the other tedious number and item stuff, I'll let people with more of an attention span and stronger opinion have a whack at those.

Deleted
    Ahh. Those new face variations are most reassuring. Good stuff!

How does a Gronn mount even work. :P

Arakkoa are GORGEOUS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Those models are very nice. And new loading screens. I wanna this quick!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Dunno if it's relevant, but they also updated the login screen for Battle.net Account Management.

Also hope they enable EU Character Copies soon, with level cap raised again we are gonna be far behind the US once we can use our live characters.
    Last edited by Hottage; 2014-07-18 at 10:25 AM.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Deleted
    I'm really loving everything but the new Loading screen character art (Seriously, what the fuck are they?) and the Arrakoa models which just aren't to my taste.
    Last edited by mmocd12d3b42be; 2014-07-18 at 10:26 AM.

So they took away my favorite undead feature, the empty (black) eyes. Figures.

10+ Year Old Account
    And, of course, no Draenei anywhere on the WoD loading screen. bahumbug /grumbles
    Was to be expected.The loading screen of the new continent usually features the "bad guys".

TBC: Illidan/Kael
    Wrath: Arthas
    MoP: Mogu

Anyway: it's easy to implement custom loading screens.

I REALLY hate the derpy look on the Draenei's faces. If it stays anything like this, I gladly stick to the old model.

BTW: Arakkoa rock!

10+ Year Old Account
    The new Kalimdor and EK loading screens look great. However, I find it odd that it's Muradin and not Moira on display, since she's the most active of the three council members (as of Siege of Orgrimmar and War Crimes, at least).

Plus I'd like to see Genn in his worgen form, even though he uses human most of the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

The Arakkoa models look nice. What really interests me though is that they've upped the Level cap of Gilneas and Lost Isles to 96. Are they going to finally make use of these zones?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    The Arakkoa models look nice. What really interests me though is that they've upped the Level cap of Gilneas and Lost Isles to 96. Are they going to finally make use of these zones?
    The Beta realms are called Lost Isles, Gilneas and Mekkatorque.

And agreed, those arakkoa are pretty damn amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

This is how that Sylvanas looks like to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda figured the Arakkoa would look less tattered and hunched over.

Deleted
    The possition of Gallywix and Tyrande made me chuckle , it's like "Hey baby i'm ri..." " Get away from me."
    Last edited by mmocb3b54be47d; 2014-07-18 at 10:56 AM.

Deleted
    Want. to. play. Birdman. NOW!

They really butchered the undead female. Gone is the "hauntingly beautiful" face. Now we have "Leo, I don't care for your demeanor" eyebrows.

10+ Year Old Account
    All this stuff is starting to get me excited about WoD again. keep it coming Blizzard!

Quote Originally Posted by Mordemox View Post
    Oh. My. God!

beta.wowdb.com/items/116383-greg-the-gronnling
    Hes not a gronnling, hes a horse. (check in 3D)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hellboyy View Post
    arakkoa lay eggs. mammals have nipples duh.
    Chicken have breasts, I eat them all the time!

Deleted
    xD
    That file name of the model of Thrall: thralldoomplate_noballs_yesThisIsHowBlizzardNamedIt.jpg