Thread: 5.4 Changes

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ...
    Has any1 realized that mortal strike got a buff?

Now displays in tooltip as 215% WD plus 4,136.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Has any1 realized that mortal strike got a buff?

Now displays in tooltip as 215% WD plus 4,136.
    Not in patch notes. I'm expecting it to go live and be hotfixed before next maintenance once Blizzard catches it or people bitch about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Not in patch notes. I'm expecting it to go live and be hotfixed before next maintenance once Blizzard catches it or people bitch about it.
    It's in the new updated patch notes found on the forums.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/107...mmar_-9_9_2013

Deleted
    Asking just in case; does any of the changes made in 5.4 increase/decrease the value of our t15 set bonuses?

Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    It's in the new updated patch notes found on the forums.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/107...mmar_-9_9_2013
    Sweet! that is awesome, i think arms is going to look decent next patch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahr View Post
    3)The try i'm referrring to was the other warrior in our raid. He died about halfway through the fight and couldn't get ressed, and so the log had him at 53k dps at the end of the fight, and yet he still managed to get a rank as arms. Point being that the spec has been pushed into the corner because of how much better Fury is on every single fight, and so even doing 53k dps can rank you, whereas if you were playing fury you'd probably need 200k dps+ to get a rank.
    The only reason he actually ranked is because he has a premium account and due to the lack of people who have killed jikun as arms and logged and have a premium.

The dude at 150th rank did 128k damage, which is the minimum damage you would need to actually rank, without premium.

Also there are only 193 ranks meaning there are still 7 slots free for premium users, therefore he could probably rank even if he had 5k dps.

Just a quick question really, which addon/site is the best for warrior reforging mathers? reforgelite seems sketchy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cityfella View Post
    Just a quick question really, which addon/site is the best for warrior reforging mathers? reforgelite seems sketchy.
    Reforgelite is my personal choice

dont trust it, it wants me to gem hit when im at 9% already, and it also wants me to remove my boot enchant 140 master and run speed...

Any site or add-on that optimizes your gear is only as good as the values you put in them. AMR requires you to put in your own stat wights, and your preferences regarding enchants for it to be optimal for you.

As Fury, the value of Hit above the cap ranges from ½ to 1 of the value of haste, meaning it's still quite a useful stat. If you can meat a certain gem bonus, then it may be worth more to gem Crit-Hit, then to gem pure crit.

I recommend that you download the latest Simulations-Craft, and learn to use it, as it can tell you what your stat wights, which you then can put into any stat optimisation tool.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

I have a question regarding which Legs parts are the best.

Here is my char: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fella/advanced

I just got Legplates of the Prehistoric Marauder Normal (http://www.wowhead.com/item=99199). And I'm nto sure if they are better then my current Legplatate of Willful Doom Flex. I know i loose alot of mastery but also gain alot of more strength due to socketbonus and main strength on the tier legs.

Thanks for input!

Is Arms best for CMs? Is there any guide on what gear to use in them?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Yes, arms is really good in CMs.

Gear doesn't really matter. As many sockets as possible basically. Trinkets are going to change, technically Xuen is one of the best, but personally I just use w/e I have on.

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Protection and Arms are the best two specs for a Warrior. CMs thrive on abusing AoE damage the entire dungeon, something that Fury isn't able to maintain to the same degree.

As for gear it really doesn't matter unless you're chasing after Realm Fastest titles/FoS. Just put all the Crit gear on that you can get your hands on, especially if they have a lot of sockets. As for trinkets I honestly don't know what the best ones are given SoO stuff. I imagine that FFC, EEoG and Relic of Xuen are the three strongest but no idea if that's true or not.