Lightbulb AFFLI LOCK - Pulling those 1mill breakpoints at ect: Fallen Pro

Good day..

I just need some points of views on how to actually execute a fight properly, i've research throughout the forums, ive found some tips, but they seems som spread out, so ill try gather them somewere around here.

Im having problems breaching those 1mill breakpoints on Fallen protectors, i know how to play affliction, but it seems like i cant execute the fight properly, this is my pull.

Prepot + prehaunt rook - Misery + SS + 2 ticks of MG to get those procs going, SS again, and then SSwap over to SUN and HE, waiting 10x BBoy then SS HE again, the Sswap over to the other targets, waiting for the first ROOK intermission doing em swaps of the highpowered dots over to the adds, hardcasting UA when its close to running out to keep those highpowered still running out for the duration, but after that, im kind of just waiting for a new manatory proc to use with misery again, and then continue the same thingie? Any inputs please??

I know the the timer of the fights matters alot, but ive have around 4.50 - 5.30, and ive seens alot of warlocks still pulling those numbers.
    Last edited by dokluten; 2014-07-30 at 12:50 PM.

Seems to me you're doing the opener correctly. Have a rogue give you tricks as you put up your 10-stack BBOY dots for a 15% damage snapshot, makes a huge difference. As you say, after your initial dots run out, you're really only hoping for the RNG gods to be in your favor. You want another BBOY procc exactly as your initial dots are running out, another tricks and DS to keep your dots running with max power.
    If you, on the 2-minute mark, get yet another BBOY along with Bindings and your third DS, you should be doing some fairly insane DPS. Be sure to throw out haunts between soul swaps and keep as high uptime as you can on each target. If you time it so you don't haunt a target that's about to go into desperate measures, that's obviously a big plus. Other than that it's all random.

You shouldn't need to be refreshing UA for rather awhile if you are casting an SS inhale immediately after an SS exhale, I haven't raided in a few months but I'm pretty sure my initial dots lasted at least through Sun's first desperate measures. Definitely make sure you are keeping haunt on as many targets as you can as well. Even with as long a fight as you are having that should line up for a 3rd set of DS/PBoI if you have it, though it is definitely not ideal.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Ive actually never thougt of that, so you just keep the first inhaled dots at all time as long as you can? Even if it is the same exhale is on the target? Cause ive kind of always done like this, ive inhaled the highpowered dots, exhaled it to the targets 1 time, never thougt of exhaling the last target back to the first one with the same line of dots instead of just letting the dots fall of, if you understand what i mean, if thats what you do?
    Last edited by dokluten; 2014-07-30 at 07:33 PM.

The goal is to extend your dots as long as possible woth soul swap. When you inhale it snapshots the duration so you want to get 1 tick of malefic grasp or a haunt before exhaling onto your next target, unless the target gas no dots then you want to exhale right away.

Doing this should make your opening dots stick around for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by dokluten View Post
    Ive actually never thougt of that, so you just keep the first inhaled dots at all time as long as you can? Even if it is the same exhale is on the target? Cause ive kind of always done like this, ive inhaled the highpowered dots, exhaled it to the targets 1 time, never thougt of exhaling the last target back to the first one with the same line of dots instead of just letting the dots fall of, if you understand what i mean, if thats what you do?
    Yes, exactly. You soul swap quickly so all targets have the super-dots on them, then you: SS: Inhale - Filler (haunt/MG for 1.5 seconds) - SS: Exhale on another target. Then keep Inhaling, doing a haunt then exhaling on another target 'til your dots are falling off. This will extend the initial dots for a maximum of 90 (?) seconds iirc, since you're basically adding 1,5 second duration on your dots each time you inhale them.

holy shit, this is gonna do wonders. Thanks guys! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Derpsmash View Post
    Yes, exactly. You soul swap quickly so all targets have the super-dots on them, then you: SS: Inhale - Filler (haunt/MG for 1.5 seconds) - SS: Exhale on another target. Then keep Inhaling, doing a haunt then exhaling on another target 'til your dots are falling off. This will extend the initial dots for a maximum of 90 (?) seconds iirc, since you're basically adding 1,5 second duration on your dots each time you inhale them.
    Did not know that about the filler inbetween inhales, makes sense. Thanks.

Deleted
    google for sparkuggz + affliction workshop. there is one vid where he takes every second of that bossfight and how to squeze the last bit of dmg out of it.