Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Why would the liberal Obozo-lapdog media report on such devastating and Kenya-shattering scandals?
    Well they don't, they cover all the stories up. Its the independent news outlets that actually dig to get to the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    They aren't being played out by the media, the media is simply reporting them.
    This statement effectively means you believe there is no bias in the media. But you do admit they are buzz words now?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    http://volcanoes.usgs.gov/hazards/gas/climate.php

But I forgot, the USGS is Obama.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Volcanoes have a multi-billion year head start on us. Or more. You have to account for that.

The 35-gigaton projected anthropogenic CO2 emission for 2010 is about 80 to 270 times larger than the respective maximum and minimum annual global volcanic CO2 emission estimates. It is 135 times larger than the highest preferred global volcanic CO2 estimate of 0.26 gigaton per year (Marty and Tolstikhin, 1998).

Nice - 16 year old data. But still - 135 times larger means that for every one year of 'anthropogenic' emissions means we need 135 years of volcanic emissions. So, the Industrial Age is roughly 200 years old, so that means it's the equivalent of 200 x 135 = 27,000 years of volcanic activity. So, what about the other 4 billion plus years of volcanic activity? Why isn't our atmosphere nothing but toxic gases and carbon dioxide?
    Why? Because Viadd, Grand Arbiter of Correctness says so? - Masark

Quote Originally Posted by Viadd View Post
    Volcanoes have a multi-billion year head start on us. Or more. You have to account for that.
    So...the biosphere doesn't metabolize airborne gases?
    Nice - 16 year old data.
    And as we all know Earth entered a new volcanic age since then.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    So you're all for helping people but not when the government helps them? A contradiction within the same sentence.
    No, it's not. When I help someone, for example, I help someone I want to help. When the government does it, they might help someone who should not be helped.

(Queue racist, anti-poor, homophobe comments from the left-wing nuts)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    So...the biosphere doesn't metabolize airborne gases?
    So if it does, then why are we worried about our own production? Especially given the plateau the NY Times reported on?

10+ Year Old Account
    Link to prove that second one. And what about buffalo farts. Didn't there used to be millions and millions of these creatures wandering the plains of this land? They emit methane, right?

And what about the documentation that temperatures keep falling after a peak twenty years ago? http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/06/11...teau.html?_r=0
    1. Here you go.

2. Perhaps you should read the entirety of the story you posted.

Furthermore :

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

15+ Year Old Account
    Well they don't, they cover all the stories up. Its the independent news outlets that actually dig to get to the truth.
    Oh so it's a country-wide, multi-level conspiracy against conservatives? Where have I heard this before?
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

No, it's not. When I help someone, for example, I help someone I want to help. When the government does it, they might help someone who should not be helped.
    Do you know what "all for" means? It means you are for something without compromise or exception. Then you drew an exception. Fail.

So if it does, then why are we worried about our own production? Especially given the plateau the NY Times reported on?
    So now this rate of metabolism is infinite? That escalated quickly.

15+ Year Old Account
    So basically, there's still been no incriminating evidence found as to the investigation of the IRS's scrutiny of Tea Party groups.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Oh so it's a country-wide, multi-level conspiracy against conservatives? Where have I heard this before?
    benghazi!!!! benghazi!!!

and he thinks those aren't just buzz words used to rile up conservatives who watch fox news.

15+ Year Old Account

The 35-gigaton projected anthropogenic CO2 emission for 2010 is about 80 to 270 times larger than the respective maximum and minimum annual global volcanic CO2 emission estimates. It is 135 times larger than the highest preferred global volcanic CO2 estimate of 0.26 gigaton per year (Marty and Tolstikhin, 1998).

Nice - 16 year old data. But still - 135 times larger means that for every one year of 'anthropogenic' emissions means we need 135 years of volcanic emissions. So, the Industrial Age is roughly 200 years old, so that means it's the equivalent of 200 x 135 = 27,000 years of volcanic activity. So, what about the other 4 billion plus years of volcanic activity? Why isn't our atmosphere nothing but toxic gases and carbon dioxide?
    Because over billions of years the toxic gases and carbon dioxide go back into the Earth in some form. Is this a real question or was it one of those leaked Rick Perry debate answers?
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

But it's the Tea Party and GOP who are obstructionists.

I cant wait until lois lerner is thrown in prison to rot, I will be so happy I may shed a tear for my pride in America.

10+ Year Old Account
    So if it does, then why are we worried about our own production?
    Because natural emissions+human emissions combined exceed the biosphere's capacity for sequestration?

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I would say that any lawyer that let their client be convicted on those grounds shouldn't be allowed to practice law again.

And if you live in a state where that is grounds for a murder conviction, then you have far more to worry about than what some bint has said in her emails.
    yes because those comments show intent with out a reasonable doubt he is already guilty of killing some one he has admitted as much just like the IRS has admitted for unfairly targeting those conservative groups only thing now to prove is intent did he purposely kill the person or was it an accident and comments like I had posted is a clear indication of intent beyond a reasonable doubt

take the man who left his child strapped to a car seat in his car that died from the heat. he claims it was an accident. but they found a search on his computer on "how long would it take for a child to die an a car from the heat". is that a confession? is that an admission of what he was planning on doing? no it is not but what it does show is intent. can he be convicted of intentionally leaving his child in the car to die on just that alone yes he can
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2014-07-31 at 07:59 PM.

I cant wait until lois lerner is thrown in prison to rot, I will be so happy I may shed a tear for my pride in America.
    This love for the 5th and 14th Amendments is palpable.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    1. Here you go.

2. Perhaps you should read the entirety of the story you posted.

Furthermore :

Wow, an entire half degree. Where's my sunblock? And weren't these same scientists proclaiming an ice age in the seventies?

You guys overreact. And your politicians just use it to control you. They're pretty good at it, too.

I wonder what prison she will be sent to?. Would it be like Leavenworth or can they pick which one?. I would send her to Miami dade county jail if it were up to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    benghazi!!!! benghazi!!!

and he thinks those aren't just buzz words used to rile up conservatives who watch fox news.
    We prefer Bergdhazi, actually. Less is more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    There’s even been a John Oliver segment on it.