Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    They did such a good job with unique totem icons in MoP (Stormlash, Windwalk, HTT) to make them easily distinguishable at a glance .

Not the big issues, but I agree that some of these newer totems could use new icons to set them a part from one another. It's appropriate to have the icons as totems, obviously, but a bit of flavour is always nice

Not worth playing shaman now due to this icon.

Well, they're removing Stormlash totem anyway so....

Quote Originally Posted by Pool of the Dead View Post
    Wat? Shamans function extremely well as they are now.
    We can function but, our unique class mechanic is severely outdated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubathingy View Post
    But anyway it's OK to be jelly of the tallest midget.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftninja View Post
    Not worth playing shaman now due to this icon.
    I know right, Blizz have pushed us in the past but this is too far.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridius View Post

This is the new and updated icon in the last build. Notice anything different? I was really hoping for a cool Storm Elemental to match the others.

It looks like they're going for this new totem style for all icons since MoP, but it makes no sense for the Elemental totems! Side-by-side it looks so underwhelming =/. It needs a big bad Storm Elemental!

Has the community finally run out of important things to bitch about that you've resorted to complaining about icons?

Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    Dunno what beta version you are playing, but in the current one there are alot of problems with the class, throughout all specs. Won't name them here, since it'd be off topic, but I think there are enough threads on this topic, just no answers from devs.
    troll comment is trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Neos300 View Post
    Has the community finally run out of important things to bitch about that you've resorted to complaining about icons?
    No, there are dozens of other threads with important things to complain about, but guess what - we aren't a hivemind. Some people find aesthetics extremely important.

Honestly the change to stormblast animation for me is absolutely heartwrenching. That was a spell that made people go "WOW what was that" when they see you do it, now people won't even see it underneath a glaive toss (since it is just the wind animation below the glaive..).

You using this argument is as fair as me saying "Anyone who mentions other issues to belittle this topic clearly don't have any valid argument to give". Although unlike yours, mines actually accurate until you bring something new to the table.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

It kinds of bothers me, not because I don't like the new icon, I like it, Tauren totems are awesome. But I would prefer that it was an elemental because it would keep the pattern.
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

Deleted
    OCD says no. Would like new icon for this ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    This will be my Storm Elemental Totem.

In one of the BC patches the only Shaman change was:
    'Stormstrike now has a new icon'...perhaps they will do this too in the future.

On my Paladin I changed a lot of icons back to their original appearance like Divine Shield/Divine Protection/Hammer of Wrath/Rebuke/etc.