Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Well, Shadowmourne was a hammer forged into an axe... er... somehow.
    Yeah, emphasis on "was."

How about S'mourne? It's a polearm made of graham crackers with chocolate and marshmallow skewered on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    How about S'mourne? It's a polearm made of graham crackers with chocolate and marshmallow skewered on it.
    this pls

make it a crafted consumable that your raid members can consume for a buff before assaulting a boss

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    It'll be a shield with teeth so whenever you whack something in the face with it, it'll siphon blood and give it to you.
    Kinda like this?

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Samehada

how about Justasetbackmourne. summons an enemy kaelthas every time you kill someone or every time someone kills you

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like it would be one of those super fancy ornamental daggers used in ritual sacrifice.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

Deleted
    no its as simple as that

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    "Bloodmourne?" I see it as a polearm.
    I'd love that. Never really got to use a polearm as a Warrior since Wrath, when we still had AP on weapons...

Quote Originally Posted by Hav0kk View Post
    no its as simple as that
    I bet you're real fun to be around at parties.
    « DOr shar'adore da shando! » ♥

« Vladka | Ryska | Radka »

Deleted
    Arcanamourne, Mystical wand of Khadgar

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe a cashshopmourne.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they are saving it for wrath of the fiery lich king

It sounds like an excellent idea actually, and a great story to go with it.

Doesn't make sense really.

Bloodmourne would only really make sense if they were themed after each of the specs, but we don't have a Shadow spec, we have an Unholy spec. Unholymourne doesn't exist so I don't see much reason for blood mourne too either.

Frost and Shadow are the two types of magic damage DK's inflict. They don't use any other type of magic, their only other damage type would be physical. So going by damage types it would be Frostmourne, Shadowmourne, Physicalmourne? Also doesn't make sense.

So either way you look at it, bloodmourne doesn't make any logical sense to exist. Furthermore Frostmourne was important to the story and Shadowmourne was created as a kind of throwback to Frostmourne, a substitute since we could never obtain the real Frostmourne and was done so while DKs and such were actually important, in wrath.

There's really no reason why they would create something so DK themed for Warlords or honestly any expansion in the future as DK's have already kind of played out their bit already. Their importance to the story ended with arthas.

Perhaps one day you'll see a Bloodmourne as a joke item in a similar vein as this one http://www.wowhead.com/item=90087/lobstmourne
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Greymourne

mah lengenday slap of justice!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasani View Post

Bloodmourne would only really make sense if they were themed after each of the specs, but we don't have a Shadow spec, we have an Unholy spec.
    Well what's the fundamental difference between unholy energy and shadow energy? Answer: not much. Their basically the same stuff, fel-type. Shadowmourne was named "Shadowmourne," I feel, because "Unholymourne" sounds bad. Theoretical Bloodmourne makes sense as a tanking weapon for either Death Knights, Druids or Monks. It's a fun idea I was throwing out there. The "mourne" runeblades are Death Knight theme concepts, so it seemed like a natural addition. I've been ignoring those throwing out names "Arcanemourne" and "Afflictomourne" because those posters either haven't picked up on this point or are just being flippant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kael'thas had a runeblade called Flamestrike, Runeblade of the Sunstriders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    It'd be a mace that makes people explode!

Quote Originally Posted by Dasani View Post

Bloodmourne would only really make sense if they were themed after each of the specs, but we don't have a Shadow spec, we have an Unholy spec. Unholymourne doesn't exist so I don't see much reason for blood mourne too either.

Frost and Shadow are the two types of magic damage DK's inflict. They don't use any other type of magic, their only other damage type would be physical. So going by damage types it would be Frostmourne, Shadowmourne, Physicalmourne? Also doesn't make sense.

So either way you look at it, bloodmourne doesn't make any logical sense to exist. Furthermore Frostmourne was important to the story and Shadowmourne was created as a kind of throwback to Frostmourne, a substitute since we could never obtain the real Frostmourne and was done so while DKs and such were actually important, in wrath.

There's really no reason why they would create something so DK themed for Warlords or honestly any expansion in the future as DK's have already kind of played out their bit already. Their importance to the story ended with arthas.

Perhaps one day you'll see a Bloodmourne as a joke item in a similar vein as this one http://www.wowhead.com/item=90087/lobstmourne
    To top it off I don't believe we could really class frostmournes powers as frost based rather than shadow based - there's 0 premise for the weapons to be based on DK specs.

And I echo what another person said, bloodmourne seems like a sacrificial dagger more than a melee weapon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Earthmourne, Windmourne, Airmourne, Firemourne, Heartmourne.

With your powers combined i am I am Planetmourne.

only wieldable by people with the Avatar title.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2014-08-02 at 06:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    there's 0 premise for the weapons to be based on DK specs.
    You mean other than runeblades being a standard sort of weapon for DKs and the fact that we've already got one based on frost and another based on unholy/shadow energy?

Are you telling me you would be upset to see the kind of weapon I'm talking about in this thread in-game and that it would be so stupid to you that you wouldn't try to get it?