Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Let me pay 100k gold for the shittier looking mount! Hooray!

10+ Year Old Account
    well ill be damned, whiny bitches get what they want, like always
    ally still lost the contest, still losers in my book

While playing mainly Alliance, I also got a high level Horde char, so I will get the Horde version anyway even though I don't find the mount appealing. But the Alliance version isn't worth any of my gold, especially not a "hefty sum". Engi chopper > both of them!

Quote Originally Posted by Arnie View Post
    both mounts look shitty... i could care less
    So you care then?

That means you do care. At least a little.

I am so surprised Blizzard isn't charging money for the Alliance chopper LOL

Quote Originally Posted by fatal View Post
    Let me pay 100k gold for the shittier looking mount! Hooray!
    It's bizarre that you acknowledge that paying for the mount is entirely your own choice and complain about being given that choice at all in the same sentence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    That means you do care. At least a little.
    I approve of this so much. Time to learn your homophones is past due.

Smile

I couldn't care less is the phrase you're looking for.

I could care less means you could still care less than you do. I couldn't care less means you couldn't possibly care any less if you tried. Don't worry murican's make this mistake pretty much all the time for whatever reason.
    You look alive.. Or is it that you just haven't died yet?

zaraki, Kenpachi

QQing Ally get their ugly mount. Gratz to them.

a bit pissed off about the alliance bike being i main horde but you know what today I'm not even mad because I main a DK and omfg the dk changes are amazing

Tremor Totem is no longer usable while under the effects of Fear, Charm, or Sleep, but its duration has been increased to 10 seconds (up from 6 seconds).
    Ehh, I don't get what use the Tremor Totem is now if they change it like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    There, can alliance stop crying now? Ugh, it looks so ugly with that front tread.
    I saw horde players wanting the Alliance to get that bike too.

And personally, I think it looks cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matt3126 View Post
    I'm ok with this as a Horde player, whats the point of wasting the artand resources, over the years they have sort of balanced up the horde and alliance mount/pet problems and imalances, although I'm still piszed allys seem to get more horde mounts than we have alliance type, like scorpians and raptor style, especially horde have no tigers now that we can farm the ZG mount.

Edit. Actually I just looked at the photo of the actual chopper, that model is a disgrace it looks nothing like it. They should change it and make it look a bit better.
    As others have said ,that models is likely a first draft.

Well.. they can keep their hefty sum of gold. Looks shitty, is shitty.

This is the first time I see any of the choppers, that really looks awful, certainly I wouldn't be paying more than 50g for that.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't be surprised if alliance will have to do a long chain quest like the black prince to build that bike.

Dare i say 200k+ gold?

Also, Treads > Wheels

Hordies all butt hurt.
    Last edited by Shmazard; 2014-08-03 at 05:58 PM.

I guess it's true that there is nothing new under the sun - at least in mmo-champion's case. Nothing new here in two days.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    I'm curious how you figure I lost "the contest". I voted for the Horde bike.
    I'm curious how you think that my comment to someone else pertains to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Danifilth View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if alliance will have to do a long chain quest like the black prince to build that bike.
    I hope so, at least then you'll actually have to do something other than pay some cash for it. Make it interesting to get it!
    Originally Posted by Vaneras
    Soon™ ;-)
    https://api.lootbox.eu/pc/eu/Xni-230.../signature.png