Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandler View Post
    I'm told that disc priests won't be able to double dip in the healing and damage from versatility, so it won't even be good for disc priests either.
    they can double dip on the healing and shielding though

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    Have you actually done the math? I feel like haste is actually our worst stat and versatility COULD potentially be second.
    I've yet to get 100% confirmation, but I'm fairly sure that Improved Basic Attacks procs from multistrikes. If it's intended behavior, this could push MS up rediculously high, at the very least above crit.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeket View Post
    they can double dip on the healing and shielding though
    This probably isn't the place to discuss it but regardless, do you mean double dip DA shielding? Because I'm pretty sure that's what Blizzard are trying to prevent. If you just mean normal shielding like PW:S then that isn't really double dipping, because you aren't doing damage in order to heal.

Deleted
    Could anyone please tell me the rating for secondary stats for hunter at lev 100?
    Is it the same for every other class?
    again, if this is the wrong place to ask, please redirect me to the right one...
    Thanks in advance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post
    Your BETA stat prio currently as BM is: Mastery - Crit/Haste - Versality - Multistrike
    haste is by far the worst of all secondary stats at this moment on the beta. There is also nothing set in stone, other that you want to stack mastery on entry level gear above everything else. Mastery > multistrike = crit > versatility > haste is what 6.0 sims looks like. Remember that on beta we don't pick Stampede, thus devaluing haste a lot, on top of the stat budget that favours multistrike over every other stat.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupin3rd View Post
    Could anyone please tell me the rating for secondary stats for hunter at lev 100?
    Is it the same for every other class?
    You need:
    131 rating for 1% Versatility
    112 crit rating for 1% crit
    100 haste rating for 1% haste
    88 mastery rating for 1% mastery
    66 multistrike rating for 1% multistrike

Some extra info about multistrike from Stenhaldi (on a feral druid forum, but this is general theorycrafting)

At level 100 it takes 110 crit rating to get 1% crit. Meanwhile it takes only 66 multistrike rating to get 1% multistrike -- so since multistrike is 60% as effective (as you mention), the two are effectively even in rating conversion.

Note also that while multistrike doesn't grant us any secondary benefit, in terms of ability damage it's about 17% stronger than crit just because we have 0 base multistrike and 17% base crit (assuming crit suppression is still in; otherwise 20%).

If multistrike rating were added now (on live), it would be worth taking (assuming other stats remained fixed) up to about 32% multistrike (11k rating pre-squish, or 7k beyond what Haromm's Talisman would provide) -- and that's with re-origination not working off multistrike rating. With a different trinket it would be even better (relative to other stats).
    Source: http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopi...&t=4935#p22755
    Last edited by mmoc2c179830db; 2014-08-07 at 05:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by pichuca View Post
    As BM, yes. MM and Surv have different conversion rates.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    Have you actually done the math? I feel like haste is actually our worst stat and versatility COULD potentially be second.

I don't know where you are getting these numbers. Versality doesn't increase pet damage at all on the beta right now. Hopefully this is a bug and they will fix it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by pichuca View Post
    its 110 rating for 1 mastery.

Each spec differs on how much 1 mastery gives. The info you copied was for a spec that gets 1.25% increase per 1 mastery - hence only needing 88 rating for a 1% increase, for them. Other classes/specs will having differing values.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it will be very nice for general solo-ing stuff (old raids, draenor elites/mini-bosses, questing in general).