Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Elitist much?

- - - Updated - - -

Why do people that have nothing act like they're the shit?

Seriously, Ryan, your warrior is really nothing to be proud of. 1400 2s rating, 200 RBG rating... sure looks like you bought your wins to me.
    He is the same type of elitist that people talk about finding in LFR. Nothing more, nothing less. (Inb4 he says he has other more important things to do, or is at the gym or other nonsense to justify why he is a fake alpha male.)

To the OP good luck mate, I'm nearly there with Khan, just Deepwind Gorge is... terrible in my humble opinion and I can't force myself to sit through the damned thing any longer. I think the biggest issue is that most folks have no idea what they are doing still (I mean Arathi Basin has been out 1/3 of my life and people still don't seem to grasp how to play it.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

If you want to wear your titles as a prestige thing, then they're worthless, if you want to wear your titles because they sound awesome, then I think every title is worthwhile.
    I tend to change titles when I change my specs on my shaman, I go for Firelord/Flame Keeper when I'm elemental and the Proven Healer when I'm resto, although I have at least a couple of titles that have a bigger "prestige".
    That's the only reason I'll ever be arsed to finish the Stormbreaker title; to wear it with my elemental shaman, since I really don't like the shaman CM set that much.

I wear the Light of Dawn on my DK, because I think it suits him along with the CM gear as well.
    You know, some people still give at least SOME value to the role-playing aspect of this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    Do you wear "Justicar" around on your characters? See that's the shit that bothers me. People that wear worthless titles and act as though they mean something. A real title is something like "Tyrannical Gladiator" because its exclusive to that season. A grind title is worthless especially since its been around for about 8 years. Who cares if you earned exalted on those three worthless factions when its been 8 years.
    Because some people like the look of certain titles. It's not always just about prestige. For instance.. I love the look and sound of Conqueror, Legionnaire and Centurion. And more and more people have the Bloodthirsty title, but I still think it's an awesome title. I don't even care for Khan, but that's just my opinion.

Almost forgot the Gorgeous title <3

- - - Updated - - -

Khan should be inaccessible at the start of Draenor. The people who've earned the title now are worth more than the scrubs that will get it next expansion. Again, time diminishes the titles, time is key here.
    Let me guess, you earned a title or two when were they less common, now you're butthurt over seeing others happy about getting the title themselves? You know, for some of these titles, it hasn't gotten any easier to obtain them.

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by Evelyn; 2014-08-05 at 03:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Seriously, Ryan, your warrior is really nothing to be proud of. 1400 2s rating, 200 RBG rating... sure looks like you bought your wins to me.
    I knew putting that character in my sig would get this type of response. You people will find anything to claw out to make yourselves feel better. I have yet to find a reasonable argument on what the worth behind these titles are.

There's something interesting about that character that's hard to identify. If you look further into what I said in my long post and then apply that towards that character's stats you may be able to form a theory on what happened. I'm not going to going into it though, that's another tale for another day.

Let me guess, you earned a title or two when were they less common, now you're butthurt over seeing others happy about getting the title themselves? You know, for some of these titles, it hasn't gotten any easier to obtain them.
    Quite the opposite actually. I've never really earned anything in this game to be proud of. I used better players and cheated for Duelist 3 times. Don't go by that account though, because my old one is long gone.

He is the same type of elitist that people talk about finding in LFR. Nothing more, nothing less. (Inb4 he says he has other more important things to do, or is at the gym or other nonsense to justify why he is a fake alpha male.)
    I don't know where this idea of me being an "elitist" came from. Never in any of my posts did I claim myself to be a good player. I know I'm not good at this game (or really any other game) but that doesn't refute my argument in this thread. When I said that those titles are worthless, that doesn't automatically translate into me being an elitist.

An elitist is someone who is actually credible and good at the game, while putting the lesser players down to keep them in their place. They usually form a community on sites like this or similar sites where whatever they say or what is regarded as law. Nobody questions elitists because elitists are the foundation of the community.

That person is not me. I am just a random person that has no credibility with an opinion (like most on this forum). With this in mind, I have no idea why some of you take my opinions so seriously and feel the need to refute them or make assumptions of my character. You can easily just ignore me because again, I have no credibility.

Oh and I haven't been to the gym in years. But that has no place here.

10+ Year Old Account
    That person is not me. I am just a random person that has no credibility with an opinion (like most on this forum). With this in mind, I have no idea why some of you take my opinions so seriously and feel the need to refute them or make assumptions of my character. You can easily just ignore me because again, I have no credibility.
    I'm pretty sure people are arguing with you because the OP was looking for more people for something they thought is fun. If you don't think there's any worth in it, that's cool, but arguing for the sake of arguing seems kind of irrelevant from my perspective.

i really agree witrh his

Deleted
    The only title I want is gorgeous Q_Q Cuz I'm a fabulous panda!

Deleted
    I'm curious, when did you get Justicar? You probably got it in Cata or MoP like most scrubs that have it now or else you wouldn't be arguing with me.
    10/10 was a good read.

I love when people come on these forums and throw their weight around then you go to their armory and they have no arena achievements.