Page 1 of 22
... LastLast
    Deleted

Only 800k honestly ? what the hell are you playing!

Is there some secret part of the game I don't know about ?
    Are players just letting subs roll over till WOD ?

I'd really like to know why your still playing, or more important what your playing?

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm still progressing in SOO, so why wouldn't I continue to play?

Sig by Isilrien

10+ Year Old Account
    collecting mounts, leveling a warlock, just random stuff, doing a couple flexes here and there
    Favorite Owned Title: Champion of Ulduar
    Favorite Owned Mount: Ashes of Al'ar
    "Prisoners? Ha. With it bindings unshackled, its gonna' come after us, and we're going to be the prisoners" -- Brann Bronzebeard on Yogg'saron

Playing WoW, what else?
    Still achievements to wrap up.

As to the first part of your OP; players are actually coming back now; preparing for the next expansion. Many people are scrambling to get their battle pets to 25 and gathering skills to 600 so when WoD happens, they can hopefully try to work their way out of poverty by making off with huge profits selling the new pets and minerals before the markets stabilizes. Also so that they can start raiding and pvping with their favorite friends almost immediately. Or to get their legendary now before the buffs stop rotating when WoD launches.

As to the second; personally, I've always stayed, because of the ultra high quality RP events on Moon Guard and because PvP never gets old.

Mainly because the fees are pretty low, so to continue to sub isn't that big of a deal.

Don't play all that often, but at least allows me to play when I get bored. There's still things can do outside of raids to kill time.

10+ Year Old Account
    im playing the damn game. contrary to popular belief.....there are things to do in WoW other than raid.

I skipped half of cataclysm and all of MoP until this last month, it's basically a new game for me. Though, I'm pretty much just farming gold and leveling since there's no point in raiding when you need that cloak that takes months to get.

10+ Year Old Account
    Selling SoO carries, saving up gold for WoD and messing around with alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Raiding with 3 chars, Collecting mounts, pets, getting legendary capes for my 2 alts, capping 3 chars a week, doing raids for transmogs or legendary items across 3 chars. WoW has shit to do if you're willing to find it.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well, theres certainly still more things to do in WoW than in Wildstar
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ministabber View Post

Is there some secret part of the game I don't know about ?
    Are players just letting subs roll over till WOD ?

I'd really like to know why your still playing, or more important what your playing?
    A better question is, why did you make yet another 'subs' topic when there are already several. And honestly, why do you even care why other people still play? The way you feel isn't the way everyone feels. Simple as that.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not playing wildstar.

I came back into the game to screw around and keep myself busy. WoW is very good for that. Other MMOs just don't keep me around without feeling forced.
    Blizzard has forgone the route of taking risks with their stories and has decided that
    pandering to the rebellious pre-teen mindset is a safer bet. Thanks Metzen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarntrak View Post
    I skipped half of cataclysm and all of MoP until this last month, it's basically a new game for me. Though, I'm pretty much just farming gold and leveling since there's no point in raiding when you need that cloak that takes months to get.
    Wait for one of the 'Gaze of the Black Dragon weeks' and it cuts the time down a bunch if you're on those gathering phases.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

I am using premades to rape AV and IoC for Bloodthirsty ;D
    Oh, and farming gold for BMAH in WOD - gonna need 3+mil for gal/sha/nalak.

Can you link your armory with SoO HM achievement please ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Wait for one of the 'Gaze of the Black Dragon weeks' and it cuts the time down a bunch if you're on those gathering phases.
    It's still three weeks to get the valor and the gaze weeks you can still be unlucky and get less than 5 secrets or runestones. It's faster, but it's futile at this point if he's trying to get into a raid.
    LF1M Flex1 RDPS 580+
    Blizzard has forgone the route of taking risks with their stories and has decided that
    pandering to the rebellious pre-teen mindset is a safer bet. Thanks Metzen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alts. I love leveling alts, mostly to attempt to tear up wsg. I have a few that I plan on gearing out specifically at 60 and 70 to wreck bgs. Might xp stop them at 70, who knows.

Otherwise alts are the only reason I still play.