Tier 1 dk and monk gear.

so by now everyone knows about the molten core revamp, now back when onyxias lair was revamped death knights recieved their own tier 2 helms.

so assuming they do the same for molten core death knights and monks will retroactively get their own tier 1 sets.

speculate about what you think they might be or how they will look like.

also do you think since molten core is lfr only that it will be temporary? or do you think it will be permanent like onyxias lair was. remember they are adding a way to queue for old lfr's in warlords so even if it comes out for lvl 90 lfr if they leave it in you could solo it or group up with others and do it yourself even at 100.

oh i forgot to mention. currently there are hd upgraded versions of the tier 1 sets only visible in character creation, do you think this is how they will release those sets?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    so by now everyone knows about the molten core revamp, now back when onyxias lair was revamped death knights recieved their own tier 2 helms.

so assuming they do the same for molten core death knights and monks will retroactively get their own tier 1 sets.

speculate about what you think they might be or how they will look like.

also do you think since molten core is lfr only that it will be temporary? or do you think it will be permanent like onyxias lair was. remember they are adding a way to queue for old lfr's in warlords so even if it comes out for lvl 90 lfr if they leave it in you could solo it or group up with others and do it yourself even at 100.

oh i forgot to mention. currently there are hd upgraded versions of the tier 1 sets only visible in character creation, do you think this is how they will release those sets?
    Assuming the Character selection screen gear does in fact drop in Molten Core as speculated by wowhead, alongside being the level 90 boost gear, then the answer is: DK's get screwed over, look-a-like of the blue starter gear, Monks however get the cool starter set that wasn't available for transmog until now.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Assuming the Character selection screen gear does in fact drop in Molten Core as speculated by wowhead, alongside being the level 90 boost gear, then the answer is: DK's get screwed over, look-a-like of the blue starter gear, Monks however get the cool starter set that wasn't available for transmog until now.
    i dont think they would do that to death knights. for onyxias lair they got their own unique tier 2 helms.

i think they will give hd versions of tier 1 for the vanilla classes and brand new sets for the dk and monks

- - - Updated - - -

pic of the tier 2 helms for anyone who doesnt remember
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

I'm just hoping for something fire-themed and actually leather. Considering Molten core didn't have much red or orange gear in it... I'm probably gonna be let down.
    Blizzard has forgone the route of taking risks with their stories and has decided that
    pandering to the rebellious pre-teen mindset is a safer bet. Thanks Metzen.

Quote Originally Posted by WanderingBreezes View Post
    I'm just hoping for something fire-themed and actually leather. Considering Molten core didn't have much red or orange gear in it... I'm probably gonna be let down.
    tier 1 was pretty much just class themed so they can pretty much do whatever they want in regards to how it looks.

It would be awesome if Samwise himself just came back to do them to match his other designs from that tier.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    But... I have always considered the starter DK gear as to be tier 1, and tier 2 is the blue gear. Maybe recolors like some NPC's has
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

They have a lot of unused concept art, i wonder, why so little gets in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    But... I have always considered the starter DK gear as to be tier 1, and tier 2 is the blue gear. Maybe recolors like some NPC's has
    there is already so many versions of those sets that it would be incredibly lame to get those again