Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    the pvp death match. So it will include a version of the old "ranking system" while in the BG based on how many you kill and that increases the amount of points you're worth to the other side if they manage to kill you.

Sounds like this death match style is going to be fun. Time to seriously suit up my pvp gear.

Well this kind of solidifies WoD coming out sometime during the ten year anniversary. I doubt they would have an LFR 40 man as well as 100v100 TDM at the beginning of an expansion.

I get to tank Molten Core again at it's intended level??? AWW YISS!

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope I don't have to be level 100 to do the special LFR of Molten Core...

Aaaaaaaaaaall aboard the hype train, choooo chooooo....

If they could forgo these events and just release the damn thing, it would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by Elian View Post
    this will be a lag fest.
    raid finder lag freaking amazing fest party..... I will bring beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Elian View Post
    this will be a lag fest.
    We've been doing 40 man groups on world bosses the entire expac. Lag fest will only be an issue if you're on a really old computer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ejpaints View Post
    We've been doing 40 man groups on world bosses the entire expac. Lag fest will only be an issue if you're not on a new computer or a gamer pc.
    fix'd

/10char

This is just AWESOME!! Cant believe what i am reading , this is why im still in love with wow after 10 years.

It would be so much better that they put you on a gryphon or windrider upon entering the BG xD

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by evoker View Post
    Aaaaaaaaaaall aboard the hype train, choooo chooooo....

If they could forgo these events and just release the damn thing, it would be great!
    Yes isn't it just plain terrible that Blizz actually do something to try and make their players happy.. /sarcasm
    Last edited by grexly75; 2014-08-07 at 06:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zabusasan View Post
    fix'd
    We've been doing 40 man groups on world bosses the entire expac. Lag fest will only be an issue if you're not on a new computer or a gamer pc.
    fix'd
    /10char

Rubbish, I've been quite happily doing 40 man content on my ancient Athlon x2 machine with a mediocre ATI 3870 card. Admittedly the details are set fairly low, but it is perfectly playable at between 35 and 50 FPS. You just have to have a little common sense and not try and run the game on ultra unless you have a mid range pc.

I quit WoW a year ago. I would come back for this (for a weekend.. not perm). Bravo Blizz. As much as I hate you, this is a really awesome event!

Big question is.. "max-level players". If the expansion drops before this, there is no way in hell I'm going to buy it and level to 100 just to get that mount.

So.. Blizz can be greedy and ask for $65 - and get none. This would probably piss me off enough to never consider coming back ever again.
    Or they can be nice and I'll gladly hand them $15.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukionna View Post
    I quit WoW a year ago. I would come back for this (for a weekend.. not perm). Bravo Blizz. As much as I hate you, this is a really awesome event!

Big question is.. "max-level players". If the expansion drops before this, there is no way in hell I'm going to buy it and level to 100 just to get that mount.

So.. Blizz can be greedy and ask for $65 - and get none. This would probably piss me off enough to never consider coming back ever again.
    What's the point of coming back, getting the mount and just staying level 90? You're gonna ride around on that thing in Pandaria?

you werent gonna sub anyways so why the fuck should they cater to you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    What's the point of coming back, getting the mount and just staying level 90? You're gonna ride around on that thing in Pandaria?
    he said he would only sub for a weekend.

which paying 15 dollars for a game you dont even wanna play is pretty stupid.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    It's safe to say it will drop mid October. You would have more than a month before the event begins. Don't see why you wouldn't have enough time to reach maximum level.

oh my god. i was there 10 years ago. when the pvp system came out. this was so funny stuff. killing players, getting killed, running towards SS, running back TM. BEST! TIMES! Thanks blizz

Quote Originally Posted by manswtor View Post
    It's safe to say it will drop mid October. You would have more than a month before the event begins. Don't see why you wouldn't have enough time to reach maximum level.
    Should have plenty of time to hit 90 before the event, though I'll admit it is a bother.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cptaylor38 View Post
    Should have plenty of time to hit 90 before the event, though I'll admit it is a bother.
    Maximum level means 100 too you know. In fact the fact they said is not 90 means is a 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    you werent gonna sub anyways so why the fuck should they cater to you?

- - - Updated - - -

he said he would only sub for a weekend.

which paying 15 dollars for a game you dont even wanna play is pretty stupid.
    You've never gone back to a game that was having a special event? You should really get out more and check out other games.

And what's wrong with subbing for a weekend? I would see all my old friends, pvp a bit, and do some molten core. I never said I was never coming back to the game ever. If they release an expansion that interests me... I'll come back.

Considering how many subs they are losing, they should be damn happy people like me are willing to come back for a weekend. Maybe some of us will stick around. If they only cared about people who are already subbed, you would have gotten another craptastic anniversary.

Also, do you need a hug? If you are this emotional over a game, maybe you should take break.

Deleted
    You've never gone back to a game that was having a special event? You should really get out more and check out other games.

And what's wrong with subbing for a weekend? I would see all my old friends, pvp a bit, and do some molten core. I never said I was never coming back to the game ever. If they release an expansion that interests me... I'll come back.

Considering how many subs they are losing, they should be damn happy people like me are willing to come back for a weekend. Maybe some of us will stick around. If they only cared about people who are already subbed, you would have gotten another craptastic anniversary.

Also, do you need a hug? If you are this emotional over a game, maybe you should take break.
    6.8 subs I bet they will be over the moon to see you back, I think everyone seem to forget their revenues actually went up higher than with 12m subs, but oki.