Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Datamined Alliance chopper will cost 100k gold.

http://wod.wowhead.com/news=242384/w...eroth-choppers

This may or not be final but if it is final looks like it will be a mount I will not buy.

Thoughts?

Seems about right - The votes were meant to mean something, only the winning chopper was going to go in, so adding both, the loser should have a cost to theirs.

The important thing though is no-one in their right mind would pay 100,000g for the ugliest mount ever. Even the Bronze Drake looks cooler then that thing!

I genuinely don't even want the chopper but if they do that, I will simply uninstall WoW and cancel. :/ That's just wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    I genuinely don't even want the chopper but if they do that, I will simply uninstall WoW and cancel. :/ That's just wrong.
    Also: another thread for this? I think it's a good price and everything if fine. Use it if you want, don't if you don't. Problem solved!
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-08-07 at 09:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop being so extremist bro. It's just a mount. If anything just don't buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    Stop being so extremist bro. It's just a mount. If anything just don't buy it.
    As I said, I don't want it.

But they treat Alliance like crap.

A 1 person mount with no special characteristics, and the Horde get theirs free but Alliance pay 100k? No. Max should've been like 5k, considering a decent chunk of Alliance also voted for the Horde bike, because it was infinitely better made.

Oh hey, another empty "I'll quit WoW if" threat.

OT: That's not a bad price for something that shouldn't have ever been added in the first place. But knowing how incredibly bitchy the Alliance seem to be I'd be more than surprised if people don't complain enough until it's dropped to like 10k.

hrm was expecting 20-30k less considering the lack of a 2nd seat/vendor will puy it at somepoin but not at start of wod. i thought it was worth 80k max fair enough blizz

I don't think I would quit over just this(well if hadn't already quit), but it would be another straw on the camels back. And that is basically why I did quit, too damn many straws. Playing Alliance feels like being a second class citizen.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just sad to hear people bitch and moan about this. Don't like the price, don't buy it. You're lucky they're even putting it in the game.

Now, remember how Traveler's mammoth was so expensive in wrath, being like what 18k or something like that? now that's nothing! wait a couple of expansions and buy it. (just so it won't confuse people, I meant the value of gold is ever dropping).

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    As I said, I don't want it.

But they treat Alliance like crap.

A 1 person mount with no special characteristics, and the Horde get theirs free but Alliance pay 100k? No. Max should've been like 5k, considering a decent chunk of Alliance also voted for the Horde bike, because it was infinitely better made.
    No, we lost the voting.

Eh, whatever, I voted for the Horde bike even though my main is Alliance. The "Alliance" bike is crap so I'd rather not see it driving around everywhere. The 100k cost should help with that.

Deleted
    100k is fine by me! I'll get me one asap.

I actually prefer having lost the vote now as Alliance player because EVERYONE and his little sister will have the Horde chopper but only a few people will have the Alliance version

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Eh, whatever, I voted for the Horde bike even though my main is Alliance. The "Alliance" bike is crap so I'd rather not see it driving around everywhere. The 100k cost should help with that.
    100% exactly this.

Well the Horde has more "dedicated" fans so it was obvious that they were going to win.
    Could hardly say alliance when lost the vote when they were the clear minority in this contest.

I`m glad that blizzard actually will make both choppers available, though 100k gold is a little too much in my opinion. I`ll probably get it later though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urok View Post
    It's just sad to hear people bitch and moan about this. Don't like the price, don't buy it. You're lucky they're even putting it in the game.

Now, remember how Traveler's mammoth was so expensive in wrath, being like what 18k or something like that? now that's nothing! wait a couple of expansions and buy it. (just so it won't confuse people, I meant the value of gold is ever dropping).

Fully off-topic:
    I maybe should not say this but i am sick and tired off this stupid excuse everywhere.

"We are lucky we get new capitals"
    "We are lucky we get the jungle in patch 6.1"

Lucky?
    I mean seriously? why should we be lucky lets reverse it for once blizzard should be lucky they still have 6.8 million paying subs after a year of no content at all..

And the amount of hate lately directed at blizzard is not without reason anymore. Threads like why are alliance players upset with blizzard etc. really highlight a larger and larger growing frustration within the community.

Deleted
    I think it's great. Not many people will have it. It will be a nice gold sink (something to work towards) and its a trillion times better than going on the WoW store.

A year ith no content at all, really? Troll post is Troll.

10+ Year Old Account
    the Horde get theirs free but Alliance pay 100k?
    You're acting as if giving the Horde mount for free was an arbitrary decision by Blizzard. It was not. There was a contest where the community voted for the bike they liked most, a contest where the players knew ahead of time that the winning bike would be given for free to the WoW players.
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

10+ Year Old Account
    Would have pref. purchasing it from Blizzard Store with 30-40 euro.

If the price stays this stupidly high, I can't get it - even tho, I'm one of the few who likes it.