Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I've always complained over the post-WotLK art team's obsession with making weapons look all worn out and rusted with less shine. TBC textures in general were very smooth and sleek in style so you're definitely going to notice their rust fetish on those.

10+ Year Old Account
    The music... is amazing... specially light in the darkness it's my favorite so far...a masterpiece damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    the felfire hawk is great. cant wait to get it on warlock.
    Too right. Green fire and now this, time to mount-farm with a vengeance!
    Some mornings it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints.

No matter how hard they try Earthquake will never be something shamans will use in a rotation unless they rework it completely, giving it more damage only won't help at all.

I don't know why people expect dungeons to be difficult again. Blizz does NOT care one bit about dungeons any longer (as evidence in the amount of them in MoP and WoD). They care about scenarios and raids. FFS there's tons of scenarios now and about eight hundred and fifty different raid levels per raid zone (exaggeration a bit there). Dungeons are not a priority for Blizz any longer. I wish they were b/c they are one of my favorite parts of the game. I especially loved the last tier additions to match the content in TBC, WotLK, and Cata.

Also, I'm not sure if I like that shield. As someone who has had Bulwark since TBC on my warrior I absolutely love it the way it is. I definitely appreciate them upgrading iconic items to look better...just not sure if that one actually does.

The felhawk 250 mount achieve looks great. I'm about 70 away though so it may be awhile

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TmrAsakura View Post
    Please more graphical updates for old pieces of gear and hopefully tier
    Well anything past Tier 5 uses "HD" textures already, as in 256x128 and 256x64. Anything before that uses 128x64 and 128x32.

Don't get me wrong, i'm excited for the mount....but you CAN get the same look with a pureblood and a ooze out....

Any possibility to put out those music files as separate downloads?

Deleted
    The new Bulwark coloring makes sense since it looks like a shield that have seen many years of battle(8 years by now?), worn and dented. But that is ofcourse only if it's related to the old TBC version.

That "Legacy Boss Raid Drop" kind of interests me. Does this mean that MC on LFR is a test and we'll soon see other classic raids "re-tuned" for LFR? Hmmm.

Also, in love with Nagrand's theme. Both versions of Draenor most definitely have some of my favorite WoW music.

...I read Glyph of the Flapping owl as something entirely different...

<.<

Deleted
    Guardian
    Mastery: Primal Tenacity When you are hit by a physical attack, you gain a physical absorb shield equal to 16% 12% of that hit's damage. Attacks which this effect fully or partially absorbs cannot trigger Primal Tenacity. Also increases your attack power by 8%. Druid - Guardian Spec.
    Mastery: Primal Tenacity When you are hit by a physical attack, you gain a physical absorb shield equal to 16% 12% of that hit's damage. Attacks which this effect fully or partially absorbs cannot trigger Primal Tenacity. Also increases your attack power by 8%. Druid - Guardian Spec.

feel like some kind of old vengeance sistem isn't?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revak View Post
    I don't know why people expect dungeons to be difficult again. Blizz does NOT care one bit about dungeons any longer (as evidence in the amount of them in MoP and WoD). They care about scenarios and raids. FFS there's tons of scenarios now and about eight hundred and fifty different raid levels per raid zone (exaggeration a bit there). Dungeons are not a priority for Blizz any longer. I wish they were b/c they are one of my favorite parts of the game. I especially loved the last tier additions to match the content in TBC, WotLK, and Cata.
    Soon to come in next expansion after WoD: changing design, so you'll have one raid instance with 2 bosses, but with 25 different difficulties!
    Yes! That means you get to have '50 different raid encounters'!!!

I don't know what to say.I agree it is better than the previous drake they had in mind which resembled the ones used in Oculus but imo the BERYL firehawk (hopefully people stop calling it fel flame) has nothing to do with the Warlords expansion.
    I would pretty much like it if they create a new type of mount like they did for the Blizz store instead of a recolored fire hawk used in cataclysm.Don't get me wrong i like this mount,but i think for an achievement of 250 mounts owned we should have something that stands out.
    i remember back in Cata when we had beta builds on mmo champ we had 3 types of fire hawks (yellow/purple/beryl).They chose to put in the game yellow and purple and they scratched beryl from their plan.Now they give it to us.Doesn't seem nice idk..

Nitpicking but I prefer the old shield model personally.

But, the mount change is a good, and deserved one.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    are you kidding me blizzard?

scratch the "old" item art team and move their asses to the blood elf art team!
    Different teams buddy.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

250 mounts is too less. Getting such a catchy mount with 300 would be much more rewarding.

Wow! Yo, what the hell happened? Compared to MoP and Cata they went ham and cheese on the music this time around. This stuff is seriously just wow. Amazing compositions, hats off and mad props!

Quote Originally Posted by ol_baid View Post
    250 mounts is too less. Getting such a catchy mount with 300 would be much more rewarding.
    The 300 mount will hopefully be even more badass.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toiran View Post
    Nitpicking but I prefer the old shield model personally.

But, the mount change is a good, and deserved one.
    Same, it looks darker somehow...love it and always will!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I went to go vote and it said that I've already voted, wtf? This was the first I'd seen the pole so how could I have already voted?