Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Another POV of the police firing the tear canister at them.
    Fixed for you, yet again.

I love the reporter flailing around in the smoke.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Thank you for confirming. There were two points in that post. I didn't specify which one I was referring to. I assumed you'd go for the latter. You've confirmed that you don't read and/or don't care about reported facts.
    Really compelling stuff up there with the tiny Booshman text.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Fixed for you, yet again.

I love the reporter flailing around in the smoke.

- - - Updated - - -

Really compelling stuff up there with the tiny Booshman text.
    Yeah hur hur journalists getting attacked with chemical weapons. Fucking hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Yeah hur hur journalists getting attacked with chemical weapons. Fucking hilarious.
    Hyperbole, away!
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

7+ Year Old Account

Hyperbole, away!
    Getting chemical weapons shot at you is an attack dude. This is pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is frankly, really god damn fucking stupid.

It happened. There is no factual room for debate here. The police attacked journalists.
    LoL get used to it.

You dont think these cities would spend 15 million dollars on APCs that they were never going to use? . . . Did you?

Quote Originally Posted by mr-pacwoman View Post
    "Peaceful" protestors wearing gas masks and throwing stuff at police:

Quote Originally Posted by Wells
    Fucking hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Da Grass Fed Bison View Post
    Hey Europe, how do you deal with your black people over there? Ours are always getting rowdy and causing problems.
    Deport 'em. You don't really have to deal with them, if they're not in your country anymore.

Seriously - have you seen the rise of far right fringe party in the EU elections?

Nativist and xenophobia fits them to a T.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

"Peaceful" protestors wearing gas masks and throwing stuff at police:
    Wearing a gas mask isn't a crime. Throwing thing isn't OK of course.

Wearing a gas mask isn't a crime. Throwing thing isn't OK of course.
    Wearing a gas mask may not be a crime, but disobeying an order to disperse is. Because people who bring gas masks and fireworks to protests are clearly just there for a candle light vigil and not to cause mayhem and disturb the peace, right?

Wearing a gas mask may not be a crime, but disobeying an order to disperse is. Because people who bring gas masks and fireworks to protests are clearly just there for a candle light vigil and not to cause mayhem and disturb the peace, right?
    I see nothing immoral in refusing orders to disperse here.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    You need to be informed of your inaccuracies regarding your comparison of Lerner evidence and this? Really?

What about this makes you think your position makes any sort of sense?
    I think you're overthinking this. My comparison was about the posters for and against each of these scenarios, not the evidence of each. Really! So again, feel free to inform me of the inaccuracies of my original statement anytime you'd like. What you're trying to argue is not what I was. And you're just replying with questions anyways so it seems as if you don't really have anything of merit to say except that your heart is bleeding. Got it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    There’s even been a John Oliver segment on it.

I see nothing immoral in refusing orders to disperse here.
    Immoral? No.

Illegal? Yes. These individuals are blocking streets, commerce, and disrupting the ability for other people to go about their business, which is a crime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Immoral? No.

Illegal? Yes. These individuals are blocking streets, commerce, and disrupting the ability for other people to go about their business, which is a crime.
    Not much of a protest otherwise.

Not much of a protest otherwise.
    Can be if you are doing it in ways that doesn't block streets or others from going about their business. So if they want to protest in ways that break the law, we will continue to remove them in ways that are deemed best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Can be if you are doing it in ways that doesn't block streets or others from going about their business. So if they want to protest in ways that break the law, we will continue to remove them in ways that are deemed best.
    Rubber bullets, tear gas, and shows of force aren't how you disperse protests.

Protest that does not disrupt is of little value.

Maybe police should fire some kind of dye packs at the protestors, to make it easy to identify the people later in case they need to arrest them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserslaughtern View Post
    I hope Anonymous release the name of that police officer and let public take matter into their hands. I wish Hamas and ISIS can fight our scumbag police instead.
    Ill side with police if that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Maybe police should fire some kind of dye packs at the protestors, to make it easy to identify the people later in case they need to arrest them.
    Assaulting protesters in case they commit a crime later seems like a poor decisions imo.

So is this going to be LA riots all over again?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.