Deleted

[Balance] Looking for advice to increase my damage in SoO HC

Hello there,
    I am looking for advice on how to increase my damage during the encounters in SoO HC. I have yet to find a good resource, any tips and links to resources are very appreciated.

Here is the log of Heroic clear run until spoils - any feedback is welcome:
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/XrBZKGj9MbN1vf8Q

Here is a screen cap of my UI to give you an idea of what I track, any feedback is welcome:
    i.imgur.com/xMN88Ip.jpg

Below I listed some more information, I would appreciate it if you gave it a look and gave some feedback !

Gear and gemming
    My current progress is 10/14 Heroic. Since the armory of my realm (Frostwhisper) is currently not working I can't link it here.
    My average equipped ilvl is 579 - I have the 4-set, the legendary cloak and meta gem.
    I am reforging an gemming as much as I can into crit.
    Here is my simcraft import:
    Code:
    druid="BJCK"
    origin="rawr.xml"
    level=90
    race=troll
    role=spell
    position=back
    professions=tailoring/inscription
    talents=113331
    glyphs=solar_beam
    spec=balance

# This default action priority list is automatically created based on your character.
    # It is a attempt to provide you with a action list that is both simple and practicable,
    # while resulting in a meaningful and good simulation. It may not result in the absolutely highest possible dps.
    # Feel free to edit, adapt and improve it to your own needs.
    # SimulationCraft is always looking for updates and improvements to the default action lists.

# Executed before combat begins. Accepts non-harmful actions only.

actions.precombat=flask,type=warm_sun
    actions.precombat+=/food,type=mogu_fish_stew
    actions.precombat+=/mark_of_the_wild,if=!aura.str_agi_int.up
    actions.precombat+=/wild_mushroom,if=buff.wild_mushroom.stack<buff.wild_mushroom.max_stack
    actions.precombat+=/healing_touch,if=!buff.dream_of_cenarius.up&talent.dream_of_cenarius.enabled
    actions.precombat+=/moonkin_form
    # Snapshot raid buffed stats before combat begins and pre-potting is done.
    actions.precombat+=/snapshot_stats
    actions.precombat+=/jade_serpent_potion

# Executed every time the actor is available.

actions=jade_serpent_potion,if=buff.bloodlust.react|target.time_to_die<=40|buff.celestial_alignment.up
    actions+=/starfall,if=!buff.starfall.up
    actions+=/force_of_nature,if=talent.force_of_nature.enabled
    actions+=/berserking,if=buff.celestial_alignment.up
    actions+=/wild_mushroom_detonate,moving=0,if=buff.wild_mushroom.stack>0&buff.solar_eclipse.up
    actions+=/natures_swiftness,if=talent.dream_of_cenarius.enabled
    actions+=/healing_touch,if=talent.dream_of_cenarius.enabled&!buff.dream_of_cenarius.up&mana.pct>25
    actions+=/incarnation,if=talent.incarnation.enabled&(buff.lunar_eclipse.up|buff.solar_eclipse.up)
    actions+=/celestial_alignment,if=(!buff.lunar_eclipse.up&!buff.solar_eclipse.up)&(buff.chosen_of_elune.up|!talent.incarnation.enabled|cooldown.incarnation.remains>10)
    actions+=/natures_vigil,if=talent.natures_vigil.enabled
    actions+=/starsurge,if=buff.shooting_stars.react&(active_enemies<5|!buff.solar_eclipse.up)
    actions+=/moonfire,cycle_targets=1,if=buff.lunar_eclipse.up&(remains<(buff.natures_grace.remains-2+2*set_bonus.tier14_4pc_caster))
    actions+=/sunfire,cycle_targets=1,if=buff.solar_eclipse.up&(remains<(buff.natures_grace.remains-2+2*set_bonus.tier14_4pc_caster))
    actions+=/hurricane,if=active_enemies>4&buff.solar_eclipse.up&buff.natures_grace.up
    actions+=/moonfire,cycle_targets=1,if=active_enemies<5&(remains<(buff.natures_grace.remains-2+2*set_bonus.tier14_4pc_caster))
    actions+=/sunfire,cycle_targets=1,if=active_enemies<5&(remains<(buff.natures_grace.remains-2+2*set_bonus.tier14_4pc_caster))
    actions+=/hurricane,if=active_enemies>5&buff.solar_eclipse.up&mana.pct>25
    actions+=/moonfire,cycle_targets=1,if=buff.lunar_eclipse.up&ticks_remain<2
    actions+=/sunfire,cycle_targets=1,if=buff.solar_eclipse.up&ticks_remain<2
    actions+=/hurricane,if=active_enemies>4&buff.solar_eclipse.up&mana.pct>25
    actions+=/starsurge,if=cooldown_react
    actions+=/starfire,if=buff.celestial_alignment.up&cast_time<buff.celestial_alignment.remains
    actions+=/wrath,if=buff.celestial_alignment.up&cast_time<buff.celestial_alignment.remains
    actions+=/starfire,if=eclipse_dir=1|(eclipse_dir=0&eclipse>0)
    actions+=/wrath,if=eclipse_dir=-1|(eclipse_dir=0&eclipse<=0)
    actions+=/moonfire,moving=1,cycle_targets=1,if=ticks_remain<2
    actions+=/sunfire,moving=1,cycle_targets=1,if=ticks_remain<2
    actions+=/wild_mushroom,moving=1,if=buff.wild_mushroom.stack<buff.wild_mushroom.max_stack
    actions+=/starsurge,moving=1,if=buff.shooting_stars.react
    actions+=/moonfire,moving=1,if=buff.lunar_eclipse.up
    actions+=/sunfire,moving=1

head=cover_of_the_shattered_vale,id=99175,upgrade=2,gems=sinister_primal_80int_160crit_180int,reforge=crit_spi
    neck=necklace_of_fading_light,id=105473,upgrade=4,reforge=spi_crit
    shoulders=shoulderwraps_of_the_shattered_vale,id=99169,upgrade=2,gems=80int_160crit_80int_160crit_120int,enchant=520int_100crit,reforge=haste_mastery
    back=xingho_breath_of_yulon,id=102246,upgrade=4,gems=320crit,enchant=lightweave_embroidery_3
    chest=vestment_of_the_shattered_vale,id=99427,upgrade=4,gems=80int_160crit_80int_160crit_80int_160crit_180int,enchant=80all,reforge=haste_crit
    wrists=bracers_of_purified_spirit,id=104429,upgrade=4,enchant=180int,reforge=spi_haste
    hands=confident_grips,id=105468,upgrade=4,gems=80int_160crit_160spi_160crit_120int,enchant=170mastery,reforge=mastery_haste
    waist=windflame_girdle,id=105780,upgrade=4,gems=80int_160crit_160spi_160crit_320crit_120int,reforge=spi_mastery
    legs=leggings_of_the_shattered_vale,id=99176,upgrade=4,gems=320crit_320crit_120int,enchant=285int_165crit,reforge=mastery_haste
    feet=salt_water_sandals,id=105424,upgrade=4,gems=80int_160crit_60spi,enchant=140mastery,reforge=spi_crit
    finger1=seal_of_eternal_sorrow,id=105423,upgrade=4,gems=160spi_160crit_60spi,reforge=spi_crit
    finger2=signet_of_the_dinomancers,id=104610,upgrade=4,gems=320crit,reforge=haste_crit
    trinket1=black_blood_of_yshaarj,id=102310,upgrade=4,reforge=haste_crit
    trinket2=purified_bindings_of_immerseus,id=105422,upgrade=4
    main_hand=drakebinder_greatstaff,id=104503,upgrade=4,gems=320crit_60int,enchant=jade_spirit,reforge=spi_crit

# Gear Summary
    # gear_strength=80
    # gear_agility=80
    # gear_stamina=36906
    # gear_intellect=30414
    # gear_spirit=5669
    # gear_spell_power=46016
    # gear_crit_rating=17011
    # gear_haste_rating=11346
    # gear_mastery_rating=8844
    # gear_armor=22186
    # meta_gem=sinister_primal
    # tier16_2pc_caster=1
    # tier16_4pc_caster=1
    # back=xingho_breath_of_yulon,enchant=lightweave_embroidery_3
    # main_hand=drakebinder_greatstaff,heroic=1,weapon=staff_3.30speed_11322min_16985max,enchant=jade_spirit
    On a side note according to my simcraft, mastery and haste are pretty much equal on my current gear level while crit still is best.

Unbuffed Stats
    I am currently at

17,011 Crit Rating
    8,844 Mastery
    11,346 Haste

I am aware that my haste is too high for the breakpoint (10,289) but I can't get any closer.

Playstyle
    I am tracking all my procs (Jade Spirit, Trinkets, profession etc). I also track the difference of the dmg of the currently applied dots vs the dmg if I were to reapply them (clipping). I almost exclusively use the lunar opener for the three starfalls.
    I mostly use the Talent Force Of Nature and try only to use them when I have an int proc or something similarly strong up, without them ever reaching 3 charges.
    I usually don't interrupt my casts to get out a shooting star procs unless I am casting starfire and the cast has not reached about 1 second on its cast time.
    I try to only clip a dot if the damage increase is significant for example multiple procs

Solar Opener will still give you 3 starfalls, although I'm not sure if Lunar opener is preferable at your case with BboY.

You are also limiting yourself with FoN, since treants don't make use of your high mastery, devaluing PBoI as well. Get Incarnation imo.
    I only use FoN when I'm on belt duty on Siegecrafter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Solar Opener will still give you 3 starfalls, although I'm not sure if Lunar opener is preferable at your case with BboY.

You are also limiting yourself with FoN, since treants don't make use of your high mastery, devaluing PBoI as well. Get Incarnation imo.
    I only use FoN when I'm on belt duty on Siegecrafter.
    Thank you for your reply Juvencus.

I will take another look at Incarnation as you suggest.
    BboY takes quiet a while to ramp up and usually reaches it highest stacks on my Celestial Alignment use, which seems to fit perfectly with the reapplication of both the dots. Once I am lucky enough to get the trinket from Shamans I should probably look at using NV and solar opening if I understand the current guides correctly ?

NV is only good on sub 3 minute fights or other specific situations.

Quote Originally Posted by BJCK View Post
    Thank you for your reply Juvencus.

I will take another look at Incarnation as you suggest.
    BboY takes quiet a while to ramp up and usually reaches it highest stacks on my Celestial Alignment use, which seems to fit perfectly with the reapplication of both the dots. Once I am lucky enough to get the trinket from Shamans I should probably look at using NV and solar opening if I understand the current guides correctly ?
    Only use NV if your guild speed-kills bosses. HotW otherwise.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    NV is only good on sub 3 minute fights or other specific situations.
    That makes sense, thanks for the advice.