Poll: What's your favorite Warrior tier set?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Right now on my dwarf I am rocking Tier 10 until I can get the green recolored tier 8 from Ulduar 10, with single minded fury (to get the dwarf warrior look). Tank spec is tier 5.

Favorites are tier 5, tier 6, tier 8, tier 10, tier 12 and tier 13.

Hard choice between 6 & 13 for me, I prefer 6 over normal 13 but heroic 13 over 6.

Deleted
    The ones that stand out for me mostly are T1-3-6. In expansion we had at least one good looking tier except this one-MoP. What saved the day was the CM set but that doesn't really count as its not a proper tier one.

T6, obviously.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Dragonplate and Ymijar's Lord gear look sick.

I don't get why people like Tier 13 so much. It just seems so clunky...

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    3 8 11

It's hard to beat Siegebreaker. The Challenge Mode set looks better than every tier set though.
    I agree about the Golden King armor - it's a truly great armor set.

As for tier sets - I loved the Earthen set from the moment MMO-C posted the datamine; there was just something about it that resonated with me - I wish the heroic shoulders had less green in them but otherwise it's a great set.

I also voted for original Dreadnought as it is a classic, Onslaught as well and my favorite set outside of the challenge mode armor is the heroic Colossal Dragonplate.

The new mythic set looks great too aside from the ridiculous belt buckle.
    Signature dunked by a lame MMO Champ robot.

I don't know how people like Golden King so much. I think it looks stupid in general, but it's horrible on a Tauren. The Destroyer rage is also rather incredulous to me. I think it's very ugly, but the PvP version of it is decent.

Mine:
    1. Dreadnaught
    2. Onslaught
    3. Molten Giant (Red)
    4. Dragonplate (Purple)
    5. Might
    6. Warbringer

I'm undead so of course dreadnaught!

Deleted
    Tier 6. Period.

My favourite tier sets in general come from T10, and for warrior it's especially true. The heroic T10 set = the set I want the most for my 2 warriors. My all time favourite set PERIOD for warriors though, is the Wrathful Gladiator set.

Deleted
    Just realised that the High Warlord's set wasn't listed as an option. WTB.

7+ Year Old Account
    Golden King CM set with: http://www.wowhead.com/item=90155
    Reclaimed Ashkandi, Greatsword of the Brotherhood X2 http://www.wowhead.com/item=63679
    Hellscream's Reach Tabard http://www.wowhead.com/item=63378
    Vicious War Wolf Mount. (Yes, Mounts complete a 'look') http://www.wowhead.com/item=70910

So you don't see my vanity don't look at my character link >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exhil View Post
    Just realised that the High Warlord's set wasn't listed as an option. WTB.
    Because this is asking about tier sets. If we're going to include HWL/GM sets we would have to include all the other PvP sets as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Denkou View Post
    Because this is asking about tier sets. If we're going to include HWL/GM sets we would have to include all the other PvP sets as well.
    To be fair the first 3 seasons of PvP gear were just better looking versions of the tier gear. Wrathful Gladiator, Cataclysmic Gladiator, and the Grievous/Prideful sets have been pretty gnarly as well.

I love the tier the new T17 set normal/heroic/mythic, it really is the "warrior" tier.

I also love the T13 dragon theme and fits on my tauren very well and will probably look alot better with the new models.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exhil View Post
    To be fair the first 3 seasons of PvP gear were just better looking versions of the tier gear. Wrathful Gladiator, Cataclysmic Gladiator, and the Grievous/Prideful sets have been pretty gnarly as well.
    Better-looking is subjective, but yes, S1-3 sets were pretty much recolors of T4-6.

Someone should make a topic for PvP sets