Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Warlords of Draenor Garrison Follower Portraits

Build 18764

Portaits

Build #(whatever was before this one)

Last edited by chaud; 2014-08-22 at 09:47 PM.

New Human Male, Night Elf Male, Trolls and Tauren Female HYPE!

So many followers :O!
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Male Night Elf, Trolls, and Male Humans are updated in those portraits

10+ Year Old Account
    A pandaren, in DK gear?

blizz y u do dis

10+ Year Old Account
    I want pink horns on my Tauren.

Wow thats a lot of followers. Hopefully I can get a garrison full of blood elves. Now if only I could get blood elf buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by Warregory View Post
    A pandaren, in DK gear?

blizz y u do dis
    You do know there is a look a like set right warriors can get right?
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Wow thats a lot of followers. Hopefully I can get a garrison full of blood elves. Now if only I could get blood elf buildings.

Forgot about that set.

:|

10+ Year Old Account
    Reserving judgement of male night elves for full unveil. These are low rez and dunno if everything is finished yet. Looking pretty cool though.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Deleted
    Holy hell, the new Human Male looks -amazing-.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post

what does that have to do with followers?

warriors in lore and warrior npcs arent exactly walking around in death knight clothes outside of those wearing tier 3.

if its a warrior it still doesnt make sense why they would be wearing a death knight set.

there are recolours of almost every tier in the game it doesnt mean death knights npcs are gonna be walking around in pally sets
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTA2fxOedxo This is me looking at the new human male and troll portraits.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post

warriors in lore and warrior npcs arent exactly walking around in death knight clothes outside of those wearing tier 3.

if its a warrior it still doesnt make sense why they would be wearing a death knight set.

there are recolours of almost every tier in the game it doesnt mean death knights npcs are gonna be walking around in pally sets
    What does Blizzard do that makes sense when it comes to gearing npcs? Look at the Emperor fight in MSV. They are using Wrath and Cata weapons.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    The vanilla gear looks so bad on these new models. Hope these guys turn out to be 100% badass:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post

The NPCs in Scarlet Cathedral and Halls are great examples that Blizzard just makes NPCs look cool and doesn't really care that a set represents a specific class. Also, whose to say that that Pandaren Warrior hasn't run Naxx a few times and geared up in the non-tier bound set?
    Last edited by MonsieuRoberts; 2014-08-19 at 01:19 AM.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    The Blood Elves look hilarious peppered in among all the others.

Finally a hint of male nelf! I wish we could see the ears, but they are looking pretty fantastic so far. Can't wait to see the final.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Is that Jadaar?

Ugly pixelfest. Not getting hyped over this!

No High elf follower? that sucks.

Woof, that human facial hair looks real bad. I hope they're still working on that.