Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Could Sylvanas turn into a female Lich King?
    How does she get the crown off Bol'var?
    Hi

Next big enemy? Probably not, but would be nice to see that someday. After all that she has done, or tried to... Would be only logical.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    Rising dead and controlling them made the Lich King to Lich King. Arthas destroyed Ner'zhul's spirit in the crown, it's now "empty", just a tool to controll the undead. So basicly rising dead with val'kyrs and controlling them by ruling as a Queen makes her a new female Lich King

Just read the text on the screenshot, what does Garrosh say.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    The literal crown? I assume decapitation would work. She'd have to defrost him first though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvannas isn't going to die. The Forsaken aren't going to become less evil. The Forsaken are in this game for people who want to play evil characters/represent the morally transgressive. The Forsaken are purposely kept perpetually in a place where they are only barely tolerated by the rest of the Horde based upon their immoral actions. The actions of Sylvannas - plague bombing and raising the dead are things that are important to the image of the Forsaken. Essentially it is one of the archetypes or character backgrounds that blizzard is making available to you in crafting your character.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope thay make Forsaken as a 3rd faction...we do not need the horde.

I do not think i can play the game if they kill off Lady Sylv.

Forsaken FTW.

I always liked the Forsaken. Sylvannas cant be killed, thats way too much.

Quote Originally Posted by GerdaroThePandaren View Post
    I always liked the Forsaken. Sylvannas cant be killed, thats way too much.
    Um according to Warcraft and Lord Godfrey, yes she can be killed, remember she was um shot and killed. If not for the Val'kyr she would be dead, the Val'kyr had to sacrifice themselves to bring her back.
    Last edited by Kioshi; 2014-08-19 at 01:05 PM.

Deleted
    I don't think they will do a story line where she goes mega bad guy crazy because everyone is expecting it. I'd rather see some more original don't with her.
    Right now she is in the semi crazy, will she won't she role which means she is more interesting.

Well, Garrosh stopped caring about "dishonorable" or "disgusting" tactics after he went all Hitler mode in MoP (using the same tactics he personally executed Overlord Krom'gar for using), so I doubt he gave a shit about anything Sylvanas was doing after that. It's possible that she could've already been up to something during that time.

I don't know about leader of the Horde though. Most of the other Horde races barely tolerate the Forsaken. I doubt they'd be open to having Sylvanas (or any Forsaken) as leader of the entire Horde. They wouldn't willingly follow her. She'd have to force her way to the throne, and even then, the surviving Horde members wouldn't stand for it.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2014-08-19 at 02:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think so and I really hope not. I think her story should advance through stories within the game and she should never be a killable boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    I played a fresh low level undead rogue and saw this dialoge.rde and kill everybody to make them Forsaken? I don't think that Vol'Jin will be leader of the Horde for a long time and I don't think that he is a very powerful leader.
    1. Vol'Jin is as good and as powerful of a leader as the writers of the story intend. They can paint him as a weakling, and they can paint him as the most powerful leader in the game, or anything in between.
    Those are all but fictional characters and their personality changes at the discretion of the writers. They have no real personality to which we can react..

2. I'm utterly disappointed how you've left out the part where Garrosh calls Sylvanas a bitch.
    Which leads me back to the topic of story telling by the writers... Sylvanas has the most character and depth of any current horde leader.
    Could she turn into a Lich King? Yes... As much as every player could be under suspicion for it. What she did there, is what every player does during their questing mission through Northrend. Remember the Death Knight faction in Icecrown?
    In the very beginning of the Icecrown questing journey, we are sent to our Battleship. Alliance and Horde alike... At arrival we're given a quest to destroy an eye... Much like the one Sauron has in LotR. After that we're sent to the vault where the death knights reside. Our first missions include to kill 3 scourge npcs. Once we've killed them, we bring them back to life, and they are now at our command and will.
    Does that make us possible Lich Kings in the future? Nope, cause we are players we cannot be NPC's lol.
    But to draw the suspicion from that one quest onto Sylvanas to be a possible Lich Queen.. I think it's just far fetched.
    Unless of course, the writers have something like this in mind.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    2. I'm utterly disappointed how you've left out the part where Garrosh calls Sylvanas a bitch.
    Get glasses - it's in the picture at 2:06:11
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

I think it's only a matter of time until this situation will spin out of control. Especially with Garrosh gone. Could Sylvanas turn into a female Lich King? Could she try to overtake the Horde and kill everybody to make them Forsaken? I don't think that Vol'Jin will be leader of the Horde for a long time and I don't think that he is a very powerful leader.
    I don't think Garrosh was a reason why she's still 'contained'. She wants the forsaken to keep existing which is fair. Although she's a bit of an underdog rebel, I do think she respects The Horde as a whole and refuse to believe she's capable of killing them for her own sake/army.

But she has to go on her big date with Lor'themar first! D;

Quote Originally Posted by Denkou View Post
    She certainly has the capability to make some big waves, both physically and mentally, i.e. she seems like she can go off the deep end. I hope she doesn't turn into a raid boss, though, I rather like her.
    After reading Warcrimes she is the most mentally unstable racial leader by miles.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Condemner View Post
    I don't think Garrosh was a reason why she's still 'contained'. She wants the forsaken to keep existing which is fair. Although she's a bit of an underdog rebel, I do think she respects The Horde as a whole and refuse to believe she's capable of killing them for her own sake/army.
    In all honesty Sylvanas is mentally worse than Arthas. Really the only reason she is still in the horde is because right now they are severly crippled and they would lose a major foothold in the eastern kingdoms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Deleted
    Anything is possible with Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt Sylvanas could carry her own expansion. If there's a "reckoning" it'll probably be in a patch or something.

She'd never be the Horde leader though. She admits in War Crimes that she knows it'd be a terrible idea and that she works better in the shadows.

Deleted
    It's hard to not be under impression that her tits are the only thing that prevents us from looting her body.

She will almost certainly be a raid boss some time down the line. It seems they're doing the same thing with her as they did with Garrosh, albeit with a bit more character development.