Whatever you want works, although Haromm + TeD sims the highest because they're both rppm and double procing is quite common, while AoC has pretty low proc and lackbuster CDrecovery if the fight drags on for too long, specially if its not HWF (Berserk and the proc will start to get out of synch) but at the same time it give you more defensives, which is good if you're still progressing.

Only exception is when the fight is equal or lower than 3 min and makes AoC better because 2 Berserks, but that depends on your guild.
    Last edited by Skadovsk; 2014-08-06 at 08:50 PM.

i dont have the 4 piece and i want to know something after my opener.

i'am doing it like this

healing touch
    catform
    stealth
    savage roar
    ravage
    rake

and now my question: should i rake until i got my 5 points or is one rake enough and then i can mangle all the way to 5 points?
    i dont have the rune.

after the rake i'm doing mangle until i have my 5 points, use savage roar, pop fury and berserk, hit rake, mangle, thrash, mangle until 4 combo points, hit my healing touch for the DoC buff, hit rake and 5CP rip.
    13/13

Monk

should i rake until i got my 5 points
    Why would you overwrite DoC rake with non-DoC rake.
    Last edited by mmokri; 2014-08-08 at 03:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would you guys recommend a normal Hellscream's Pigsticker over a Heroic and 4/4 upgraded Immerseus staff?

The weapon DPS is so much higher on the staff, but it lacks mastery and has one less gem slot.

Use the heroic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yo guys, just started to gear up my alt which is feral, I find the specc fun and the snappshotting on the dots is a fun gameplay, even though they are removing it in WoD, but my question now that I'm gearing up for heroics, is when should I gem what...

Since for hunters at low ilvl, you only want to go for socket bonuses with 60+ agi, otherwise you go for the red shiny delicate gems if a socket bonus is i.g 60 crit rating.
    Should I keep going for delicate gems if the socket bonus ain't 60+ agi or more as feral at low ilvl?

And when should I switch to the socket bonuses and why?

Thanks in advance!

I had to go feral last night, checked some armory how to gem and reforge and now im totaly confused. Everyone use different gems and reforging, i gues it's becouse of the RoR. (i don't have it) I saw people using agi/crit, agi/haste, pure yellow master and haste gemming too. Some of them reforge to master, some to crit, some to haste. Tought agi is our strongest stat but saw noone with pure red agi gem. Now what? How should i gear my poor druid? Is there a secret haste cap or something? Here is my drood if it helps, used this agility gemming and mastery->crit->haste reforge last night, wasn't bad at all. (strange thing is if reforge mastery->haste->crit (+4000 haste -8% crit) the character sheet shows +1000 dps increase... shouldn't it be better?)

Vilendor; you should go check Catus out it'll do the reforging and gemming to optimise for you, most people use this in conjunction with Rune to make the Mastery proc as high as possible that is why its strange. Agi and Mastery are our strongest stats, without Rune at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    I had to go feral last night, checked some armory how to gem and reforge and now im totaly confused. Everyone use different gems and reforging, i gues it's becouse of the RoR. (i don't have it) I saw people using agi/crit, agi/haste, pure yellow master and haste gemming too. Some of them reforge to master, some to crit, some to haste. Tought agi is our strongest stat but saw noone with pure red agi gem. Now what? How should i gear my poor druid? Is there a secret haste cap or something? Here is my drood if it helps, used this agility gemming and mastery->crit->haste reforge last night, wasn't bad at all. (strange thing is if reforge mastery->haste->crit (+4000 haste -8% crit) the character sheet shows +1000 dps increase... shouldn't it be better?)
    read the guide
    all stats priority is written there ror and no-ror

Everyone use different gems and reforging
    Ignore anybody that is using RoR, their stat weights are completely different. Agi -> Mastery-> Crit should work well for you.

Tought agi is our strongest stat but saw noone with pure red agi gem. Now what? How should i gear my poor druid
    160 Agi gems in red slots are 100% viable even with Roro. 578+ druids that run yellow or orange mostly run the risk of being slaves to procs. High Risk High Reward play style Roro allows.. If you're new to Feral-or don't have Roro stick with Agi>Mastery>Crit>Haste after you get hit/exp cap'd.

Coming from a WW-monk, does Feral ever "speed" up similar to how a WW monk plays/feels or is it just much slower spec in general? (Not that it's a bad thing).

A bit, but not to the same extent, it is a slower spec.

Quote Originally Posted by soulesschild View Post
    Coming from a WW-monk, does Feral ever "speed" up similar to how a WW monk plays/feels or is it just much slower spec in general? (Not that it's a bad thing).
    There is good feature in Simcraft: APM. Actions per minute.
    Also waiting percent.

Quote Originally Posted by soulesschild View Post
    No idea how it compares at different ilvls to WW but heroic T16 Feral is massively, insanely, exponentially faster than T14 Feral. It does slow down if you never FB and instead waste combo points and energy waiting for trinket procs.

At what point should I use norm AoC over RoRo? Should I be using norm AoC over LFR RoRo?

Also what about a flex TED? Basically I have LFR RoRo, Flex TED and Norm AoC, what should I use?
    Last edited by Icecreamcake; 2014-08-20 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Remery View Post
    At what point should I use norm AoC over RoRo? Should I be using norm AoC over LFR RoRo?

Also what about a flex TED? Basically I have LFR RoRo, Flex TED and Norm AoC, what should I use?

Norm AOC + RoRo

Sorry I should've clarified as that was probably confusing. I already have Norm HT so I was wondering what my other trinket should be, at the moment I'm using the Norm AoC.

Quote Originally Posted by Remery View Post
    Sorry I should've clarified as that was probably confusing. I already have Norm HT so I was wondering what my other trinket should be, at the moment I'm using the Norm AoC.
    Normal AOC +Roro. You'd only really replace Aoc with Harm's.

Quote Originally Posted by FeralSynapse View Post
    Normal AOC +Roro. You'd only really replace Aoc with Harm's.
    lfr RoR has shit uptime so it not worth,
    use both normal trinkets