Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    What part of "a first person, single-player RPG game like Skyrim or Fallout" was unclear?
    The bit where you said "a first person, single-player RPG game like Skyrim or Fallout" apparently.

I would if it was like skyrim would be awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    In a heartbeat.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

No, but if it was similar to how Dragon age is then yes without a doubt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

In theory, sure. I'd have to see what it looks like and such first, but based on just the description there's no reason I wouldn't give it serious consideration.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I dislike the play style, played all of the games never cared for any of them. Still not sure why I kept buying them. Not bad games, just not my thing.

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    No, I dislike the play style, played all of the games never cared for any of them. Still not sure why I kept buying them. Not bad games, just not my thing.
    It's the hack&Slash system isn't it?
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

10+ Year Old Account
    What part of "a first person, single-player RPG game like Skyrim or Fallout" was unclear?
    Welcome to MMO-Champion! Where words and facts don't matter, and neither does your POV.

But seriously, it would be fun- but I like WoW's model better (an MMO).

Baldurs Gate style with party etc or a cross between Skyrim and Borderlands if it was to be first person for me. (third person/over the shoulder works far better in RPG's though as far as I'm concerned)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ScourgeSlayer View Post
    It's the hack&Slash system isn't it?
    Yeah and I'm honestly not into FPS style games in general. I just hate being in that camera view not being able to see my character, I know in Skyrim you could change that but still just not my cup of tea.

I'm not sure blizzard could pull it off.

Absolutely, especially if it had Skyrim's modding community.

probably not, the only reason i enjoyed the elder scrolls games was the freedom, you don't get that in the generic rpg trinity style mmo probably why i played a few hours of eso on thought, holy train tracks batman.

if i wanted to play in a sandbox world i'd probably just play something like wurm, if only it were more graphically appeasing to watch for long periods of time and maybe not running on java i would definitely choose that over the 'seen it all before' mmo.

also i played oblivion,skyrim and both fallouts mostly in 3rd person, because bethesda can't do decent first person, fallouts guns are like aiming down bricks ( ok some are alright, the hunting shotgun wasn't too thick) skyrim first person combat require motion sickness medication.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2014-08-21 at 04:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes I would, I would love a skyrimish wow game.

Yes, WoW has the best game mechanics, instant responsive controls where other mmo's feel weird moving around.

Why? Because ES has a great story, many already fleshed out villains, who wouldn't feel like they're just pushed out the door to be killed(cause they're always being dicks and when you beat them, they don't die)

I'd rather play another single player game though

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Yes, WoW has the best game mechanics, instant responsive controls where other mmo's feel weird moving around.

Why? Because ES has a great story, many already fleshed out villains, who wouldn't feel like they're just pushed out the door to be killed(cause they're always being dicks and when you beat them, they don't die)

I'd rather play another single player game though
    they're not saying ES game. Theyr'e saying a single player RPG styled game made by blizzard. Essentially skyrim in azeroth or a starcraft themed fallout I'd wager.

and the bold part i find a bit weird to see =/ I personally don't see anything special about WoW's game mechanics or understnad this thing about movement eople claim to feel. I lump that latter in with some rants I heard about some fps players upset over looking down sights taking longer than .4 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    they're not saying ES game. Theyr'e saying a single player RPG styled game made by blizzard. Essentially skyrim in azeroth or a starcraft themed fallout I'd wager.

and the bold part i find a bit weird to see =/ I personally don't see anything special about WoW's game mechanics or understnad this thing about movement eople claim to feel. I lump that latter in with some rants I heard about some fps players upset over looking down sights taking longer than .4 seconds.
    Hop on a mount in any other mmo and it amplifies that feel im talking about. I can't describe it, but wow feels more fluid, more reactive to commands.

And damn, I really should have read the OP better.

Answer is still yes. WoW feels like there's no care for the lore atm. We come to a zone and we don't interact with the inhabitants like you would in ES. You come in, grab that quest that has you wipe out that enemy and move on. I would love if I was an Orc playing a single player game of Barrens, Duratar, Ashenvale, Stonetalon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would definitely try it. Still want to see a wc3 HD with Sc2 level graphics and maybe some additions and changes or a wc4 though.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Never. Elder Scrolls was probably the worst MMO I beta tested in the past 5 years. Even my roommate hated the shit out of it.
    There's always some moron who doesn't read the entire post from the OP.

And absofukinlutely I would play it. I mainly play WoW because of the lore. If I could get that in heavy doses without a linear progression in a game that isn't gear based and heavily encourages exploration I may never play another game again.

We'll take that as a "yes."

- - - Updated - - -

Can you also tell us why?
    I would because I am a lore nerd and I like to lose myself for 200+ hours into a single player. Got about 200 hours on skyrim, but I like blizzards art and storytelling better than bethesdas.

update.... What Budong said *1000

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    Yeah and I'm honestly not into FPS style games in general. I just hate being in that camera view not being able to see my character, I know in Skyrim you could change that but still just not my cup of tea.
    Honestly it's easier to play in first person anyways.

To each their own.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by budong View Post
    There's always some moron who doesn't read the entire post from the OP.

And absofukinlutely I would play it. I mainly play WoW because of the lore. If I could get that in heavy doses without a linear progression in a game that isn't gear based and heavily encourages exploration I may never play another game again.
    I wonder if you play Bioware RPGs.