Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

WoD and desecrated ground

Why do dks still have it? Surely normal trinket, lichborne and ibf should be enough anti cc tools not to mention offensive use of ams..

Quote Originally Posted by Wootylicious View Post
    Why do dks still have it? Surely normal trinket, lichborne and ibf should be enough anti cc tools not to mention offensive use of ams..
    yes take more of our spells, cause they haven't done enough harm right?

WOD R.I.P Dk's

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by extinction1337 View Post

WOD R.I.P Dk's
    have you even played dk in beta yet, they are facerollier than ever. frost killing ppl with frontal cone breath that ticks for 10k non crits each second while spamming 60k obliterates.

Deleted
    crybabys like you will get 2hfrost nerfed to the ground for the first tier and it will never recover.

Deleted
    have you even played dk in beta yet, they are facerollier than ever. frost killing ppl with frontal cone breath that ticks for 10k non crits each second while spamming 60k obliterates.
    you do understand what BOS is bugged when used during arena preparation and keeps going even if runic power is at 0 right?

Quote Originally Posted by rerecros View Post
    crybabys like you will get 2hfrost nerfed to the ground for the first tier and it will never recover.
    Pretty much, 2H frost will never be competitive past the first tier due to PvP. They need to start special casing things for PvE and PvP.

I hope they get rid of it and replace it with AMZ in that tier.

It has 0 fucking use in PvE, I don't care about its use in PvP, if a spell in an important tier like that is 100% useless in either PvP or PvE then get rid of it.

But Blizzard is too lazy to come up with a new spell to replace it so I'll just stfu, wait for WoD Live then cry myself to sleep because my favourite class since it was released is fucking ruined and then Mages, blizzard's favourite, gets everything they ever dreamed of.

GG Celestalon, I hope you won't last longer than the first month of WoD.
    Last edited by Nayami; 2014-08-25 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rerecros View Post
    To be expected since blizzard is not able to make a competitive frost pve and pvp spec. So any noob destroyed by frost, which is the least mobile melee spec, will complain that they got destroyed by a frost DK.

Did they try to cc the DK and run, no, they just stood there until the guy was full runic power to use BoS and eat 2 obliterate in the face. Then they come complain here that frost is OP.

Do you realise that a DK frost is squishy as hell and can be easily snared / controlled outside of trinket and desecrated ground. If you remove desecrated you are basically asking for frost DKs to have no uptime on their target, ie just delete them.

totally excepted whiners like this one and I am expecting way more when WOD releases.

Seriously if you're having trouble beating DKs you should /quit for real. Necrotic Strike is the only thing that kept Unholy truly competitive in PvP. So we have a few outs, if we didn't have that we wouldn't do any damage at all.

Also, any class calling us faceroll over others is laughable. Unless you're a Shaman , Warlock or a Feral Druid GTFO and L2P.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrime View Post
    Seriously if you're having trouble beating DKs you should /quit for real. Necrotic Strike is the only thing that kept Unholy truly competitive in PvP. So we have a few outs, if we didn't have that we wouldn't do any damage at all.

Also, any class calling us faceroll over others is laughable. Unless you're a Shaman , Warlock or a Feral Druid GTFO and L2P.
    What??? :OO

Don't forget our super amazing high mobility that makes us unable to be kited by anything especially hunters and we're definitely not stuck spamming icy touch and death coil right?

/sarcasm off

PS: In people's eyes DKs will always be OP because of the beginning of Wrath (when we were truly OP), where the band wagon got so full of people that it was passed down 2 freaking expansions later and will go on for a lot more expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by FiXThEPiEcEs View Post
    I hope they get rid of it and replace it with AMZ in that tier.

It has 0 fucking use in PvE, I don't care about its use in PvP, if a spell in an important tier like that is 100% useless in either PvP or PvE then get rid of it.
    Uhhh what? It was used on a few different fights in t14.

Quote Originally Posted by CausalXXLinkXx View Post
    Uhhh what? It was used on a few different fights in t14.
    Exactly my point

Deleted
    Seriously if you're having trouble beating DKs you should /quit for real.
    at any point did i say i have hard time beating them? just would like them to die dat much faster.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by extinction1337 View Post

WOD R.I.P Dk's
    Skip to 3:20

If you call that RIP then I'm scared to know what you think it's good. That's some fucking sick survivability and he's frost.

Last edited by mmoc877584f10c; 2014-08-26 at 08:49 PM.

yeah man, you are right, take a video from beta, where we cant know the state of the classes when it is taken, then base your point of view and assumption and what you see, or think you see.

great way to go about things.

How about you post a 5.4, high level frost dk arena play, showing survival etc?

No? obviously because it does not exist.

/end thread

Don't forget using Desecrated Ground for whirls on Paragons :P

Quote Originally Posted by Hardball View Post

If you call that RIP then I'm scared to know what you think it's good. That's some fucking sick survivability and he's frost.

You realize that Breath is bugged and he's using it the entire time also healing him the ENTIRE time it's going....

Give us an actual cc(30+ second pve, 6-8 pvp duration, breaks on damage) instead, id be happy

- - - Updated - - -

Not OP enough, will drop to bottom in first tier/season patch, need moar buffs
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

<snip>
    Woah SB has a pretty nice animation. Seems bugged to be able to keep both SB and Conversion up together for all that time.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I used desecrated ground on a couple encounters in T14 in PvE. Also used it on Paragons because there was literally no other relevant alternative. Not that I want to stand in whirls, but there are times that whirl lines up with take aim or other things and you just pop desecrated ground in order to sit still.