Page 1 of 36
... LastLast

Entire family turns on and jumps son when he tells them he's gay

I'd expect this video to go viral in a few hours. How the HELL can people be so cruel? Seriously? Is this really real life?

Last edited by Chingylol; 2014-08-28 at 05:38 AM.

So sad Probably better off without a family like that, but to be without family is rough.

10+ Year Old Account
    That mother...
    I really can't believe people do this shit to their own family.

10+ Year Old Account
    By the sound of their accents, they sound like they're from the South. It's my general understanding that they're a lot more prejudiced down there about certain subjects and this being one of them.

Bitch was like "Blood for the blood god!"

Wow thats fucking horrible.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

I have a gay son and honestly I would fucking love to take a metal bat to this bitch's face. I will never forget the fear in my son's eyes when he told me he was gay despite I knew it for a VERY long time. I want these "parents" dead.

What the fuck is this? This is literally why religion is the greatest corruption the world has EVER seen it always has and always will be! We are so easy to call Anubis, Thoth and Isis a myth when the gods of these pantheons when ALL combined together make one god of everything but I guess he is apparently not a myth? I don't have children and it would be hard for me to accept the fact that my future child may be gay but its not a choice you make and I'm certain in the end I would support him with it.

These people are baseless and cruel and I truly hope that this guy has a great life. I don't know how he can even put up with those parents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bottom line, the dude needs to get the fuck out of his parents house and be with people that care about him. Hope someone tells him that.

His parent's are obviously shit.

Edit: On another note, the kid probably should have known well enough that his parents hate gays and shit and probably should have waited until he was long out of the house and (likely moved away) before telling them. I mean, how could you not know this is how your parents would react, it isn't like these people have never discussed gays before around the kid. I'm sure they preach they're gay hate all the time.

So, better decision for the kid would have been to tell them after he's out of there.

None the less, shit parents.
    Last edited by gr4vitas; 2014-08-28 at 05:40 AM.

Can't see video on iPad but I wonder what state these guys are from. Like, if it's a traditional southern state orrr...

10+ Year Old Account
    How the hell do you even come up with titles like that?

I think it's pretty apparent that the kid's parents already knew he was gay. Why do people post these things to the internet anyway? Is being a victim what all the cool kids are doing nowadays?

Because honestly? All of that sounds like a lot more than "Mom and Dad, I'm gay". Well, you know, besides his Mother being one of those people who should obviously be taxed for conducting themselves in such an awful manner.

im going to wait here for the eventual drama so I can point out this is not some rare thing, but actually far too common a mentality.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Well... thats not how to handle it. I hope someone gets arrested for assault.
    If the kid has something set up for help (don't know how old that is) I would gladly toss a few dollars his way to help out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

They're all fucking retards. Who cares?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I can stomach watching this video. Did they beat him?

dude got owned his mom beat him up lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, fuck that family.

"You chose it."

Really? Is it still 1985? People still believe this shit?

Poor kid. Then again, he had to know they'd react badly. That's why he recorded it. I'm all for being true to yourself. But in this case, he probably would have been better off closeting himself until he moved out.

Quote Originally Posted by Disenchanted View Post

"You chose it."

1985?! Man, it's the fucking dark ages over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Champion View Post
    1985?! Man, it's the fucking dark ages over there.
    Hope at least one of the people that were beating him get locked up. It's not right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Disenchanted View Post
    Man, fuck that family.

"You chose it."

Poor kid. Then again, he had to know they'd react badly. That's why he recorded it. I'm all for being true to yourself. But in this case, he probably would have been better off closeting himself until he moved out.
    I think this is a pretty good wake up call to some people that this kind of insanity does exist outside of movies and tv shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwellzor View Post
    Hope at least one of the people that were beating him get locked up. It's not right.
    I don't think anyone 'beat' him. I think his cigarette-laced mother just stood up and started "mom slapping" him a bit and he started screaming like a fucking retard, possibly hitting/shoving her back when the hick father jumped in, sounding like he just roughed the son up a bit and not actually hitting him.

It was just a bunch of southern fucking bumpkin inbred cigarette-for-brains retards having your typical white trash family feud that ended in nothing. The subject of it doesn't really change that, for all it's worth, these fuckheads could have been fighting over what they thought the right answer should have been on the fucking Price is Right or something.