Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    I hate beer and football with passion therefore (correct use of the word ?) I hate Australia's wednesday.

@malletin : I know you. I don't know how but I know you. That's so weird D: I've seen your face before.
    I suppose it is possible that I have a lookalike or an evil twin out there somewhere D:

First time posting a picture, but I think it needed to be done to balance out all the good looking in this thread...
    Last edited by Endtime; 2014-08-28 at 06:09 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    What?! :| Learn to like it, you're missing out on a world of wonder!
    Beer is revolting, why would we want to learn to like something like that? D:

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeria View Post
    Beer is delicious, in fact it's so delicious that's it's giving your senses a shock, making you interpret it as revolting. It can happen, but it's important for the future of the planet that you keep drinking until your senses can re-calibrate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Revolting is a strong word to choose from considering the vast varieties of different brews and tastes. I feel as though that's like calling Ice cream disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    WoW was the first MMO.

And invented the fantasy genre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Not many people know that Tolkien was born just outside Goldshire, and EverQuest was originally a bugged quest line from Mankirk's wife that required you to go in endless loops up and down the Barrens.

Deleted
    Beer is an aquired taste as alot of other things. Its pretty igorant to state that its shit rather than just saying "i havent learned to like it".

I also disliked things like that when i was a kid. Beer, whiskey and even coffee were things i could never imagine i would like.
    Seeing that so many people considered it delicious the only logical conclusion was that my senses wasnt developed yet.

Give it time and even you might learn to enjoy more of life

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspect of Death View Post
    Ely, when I lay in bed I touch myself and think of you. You'll get it, others probably not.
    Last night... (dum dum dum) Damn you were in my xxx dreams.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iLive View Post
    This thread just keeps getting weirder and weirder..i only came in here to see half nude pictures of aspect of death showing his muscles QQ

15+ Year Old Account
    Google the quotes. Elypop is fan of a particular artist that Aspect of Death thought no one else here would recognize.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    I hate beer and football with passion therefore (correct use of the word ?) I hate Australia's wednesday.
    I suppose you're more of a cheese and alphorn guy than...

15+ Year Old Account
    Google the quotes. Elypop is fan of a particular artist that Aspect of Death thought no one else here would recognize.
    The fact that everyone's been using song lyrics to convey overtly sexualized messages doesn't make it less inappropriate. Just saying...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    The fact that everyone's been using song lyrics to convey overtly sexualized messages doesn't make it less inappropriate. Just saying...
    I didn't use it to convey any sexualized message. The song continues with the lyrics I wrote. There's a reason I stopped after the first full stop. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    This thread just keeps getting weirder and weirder..i only came in here to see half nude pictures of aspect of death showing his muscles QQ
    Lol. I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to voice it 'cause it would sound too creepy =P.

15+ Year Old Account
    You can't just say all beer is bad.

In my opinions, overly hopped beers are horrible.
    But more sugar and malt barley based beers, dried fruits, etc are fantastic.

Haha, I was grilling my friend about that when he said he liked IPAs.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

... *hug*

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    i only came in here to see half nude pictures of aspect of death showing his muscles QQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaebryel Quintyne View Post
    Lol. I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to voice it 'cause it would sound too creepy =P.
    Hahah well, I'm sorry for disapointing you. I would, but I cba posting that kind of picture here.. ^^
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

... *hug*

Hahah well, I'm sorry for disapointing you. I would, but I cba posting that kind of picture here.. ^^
    Well... I was going to say something, but I am going to hold it back and not type it because I don't like infractions, lol. =P

One of the most important women in my life, my Meemaw!

Damn, brb, picture probably too big. Didn't see anything restricting picture size, but I made it smaller, non-the-less.

Last edited by Papi; 2014-08-30 at 01:23 AM.
    Excellence, completed by Shyama!

Driver roll up the Partition please.... :$