Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpKnight View Post
    Why am I forced to play with New Zealanders on American servers?

Damn Kiwis with their strange pronunciations and affinity for sheep
    cheers to that, the damn sheep-philiac islanders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monoxyde View Post
    i'll trade you the russians for the latin servers. deal?
    I second this. All in favor?

Quote Originally Posted by dashflash890 View Post
    Why are North american players forced to play with Brazillians? I think we got it worse.
    Trust me, there are a lot of americans we are forced to play that we rather never have met

Just because someone is from a different country, has different ways to think about politics and life does not mean they should be segregated. Imo what's great about a game as comprehensive as WoW is the possibility to learn from different kinds of people and make friends all over the world. I am very thankful for a lot of good friends I've made from Canada and USA. If you start judging someone before you meet them, you may miss a whole lot. Don't let some stupid war that 1% of the world has control about dictate the way you feel about someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcon View Post
    I concur with this proposal!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Why is this? After all they are doing to the people of the Ukraine basically because they can't get there own way.

I think they should be stopped being able to play with us other EU players as I feel they are in the wrong and I do not want to be associated with these people till they start behaving themselves.
    Are you serious? You cannot hold an entire country accountable for the actions of its leaders! Should we have executed every German because the nazi's killed so many innocent people?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dashflash890 View Post
    Why are North american players forced to play with Brazillians? I think we got it worse.
    at least they use the same alphabet as you... russian letters always bug for me and make player tooltips go to their maximum size

no problem with playing with russians, just all their weird letters and symbols don't go well with my client.

because EU servers are for Europeans, and last i check Russia was partly in Europe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Geography, Russia is very close to (arguably partly in) Europe so it makes sense to cluster the servers together.

I wonder if any Europeans were complaining about having to play with the UK when we did far worse things in Iraq and Afghanistan.
    The arab servers would technically be EU servers if they existed soooo IDK

10+ Year Old Account
    In Soviet Russia, Russians are forced to play with EU.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    at least they use the same alphabet as you... russian letters always bug for me and make player tooltips go to their maximum size

no problem with playing with russians, just all their weird letters and symbols don't go well with my client.
    This is actually a very valid point.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcon View Post
    You have my vote on this!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexighar View Post
    The arab servers would technically be EU servers if they existed soooo IDK
    Inofficially Kazzak already is, considering the majority of that server's population is arabic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Why is this? After all they are doing to the people of the Ukraine basically because they can't get there own way.

I think they should be stopped being able to play with us other EU players as I feel they are in the wrong and I do not want to be associated with these people till they start behaving themselves.
    It's the Ukrainians who should be stopped being able to play, they're the instigator of it all.

For the same reasons North Americans have to play with people from Brazil, Australia, and New Zealand.
    Retired WOW player
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 14

10+ Year Old Account
    Locked the thread.

In the end, this isn't really a World of Warcraft General Discussion topic. If you wish to discuss the happnings in the conflict, there is threads for that in the Off-topic section.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..