Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    That's fucking hilarious. The funny part is the amount of people missing the joke.

I really do not know what to think about this game...

No mention of Enter the Dominatrix? It's not very long, at all, but still quite funny.

Except Birk is still a douche.

5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

Saints Row 4 stand-alone extension coming out with Johnny Gat as main character. Looks to be a co-op thing. Said SR4 was getting "Re-Elected" for PS4, which the extension is also coming out for.

To be honest, doesn't look like I want it.

I'm mad hyped for it. But then again I love how ludicrously stupid everything in Saints Row is nowadays, so yeah.

Though man, Volition is getting some serious mileage out of their SR3 art assets. Damn son, gold mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I'm mad hyped for it. But then again I love how ludicrously stupid everything in Saints Row is nowadays, so yeah.

Though man, Volition is getting some serious mileage out of their SR3 art assets. Damn son, gold mine.
    Yeah, I'll probably get it. I personally like SR3 more than SR4, but both games are good, clean, crazy fun. One of the few long-running series of games that doesn't feel derivative from game to game, and I'd much rather they make small expansions and DLCs than try and make an SR5 that would just be more of the same rather than something different.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

SR5 will be an RTS.
    When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.