Poll: Are you happy with 6.0 Blood?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    So far what I've seen they seem a lot less squishy. No more insta 70% health gone and get it back up with 1 death strike. So in that aspect they seem good. Don't have beta but I would love to test em out myself to see if I like it or not.

Deleted
    Couldnt be further from the truth, mythic bosses still hit like trucks on everything except warriors

Quote Originally Posted by schleimhaut View Post
    You drop down to 15%, only have 1 blood rune. Plague leech, rune tap and death strike to buy your healers time. Reactive

Oregorger casts his Acid slime cast. You rune tap, raid takes like no dmg. Proactive

Both are valid cases, and with the old rune tap only the first case would exist, we would have to rely on glyphed IBF or our shitty blood shield for the second case.
    if you are using a physical dr reactively with any tank spec that means you fucked up. They are meant to be used proactively. In your first scenario if you had popped rune tap in the first place cause you are a good tank and recognize damage patterns then you never would have dropped to 15% hp. yes it can be used reactively but that's not how it's designed to be used. It's meant to be proactive.

I cant find a single reason to miss rune strike, its literally boring and worse in every way compared to DC. The tiny amount of nostalgia is bullshit anyway because the live version is so far away from its original state. DC on the other hand has existed since WCII, is ranged and way more iconic. (Not that I really care about this so called flavour but still)
    Only reason I don't like death coil is cause it feels like an unholy ability. I know it's more iconic but idk that's just how I see it.

- - - Updated - - -

Couldnt be further from the truth, mythic bosses still hit like trucks on everything except warriors
    I'm hoping this will change with the upcoming tank squish and boss retuning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".

Feels odd with BB and its animation in rotation to me. I don't mind the DC change but would have been nice to keep HS/BS instead or something. It plays a little slow also but i guess that might get better over time or patched to be quicker at live or just after. It's not as slow as the first time i played it on beta (could just be a placebo effect or something i dono)

But yeah animations are a crappy excuse not to be happy with something but for me its a big part i don't like seeing my toon have a seizure every like 2-3 hits. The slow play i think its not slow enough to make me hate the class but slow enough to pee me off a little.

Playing a Warrior in prot seamed to be more smooth, quicker and better animations and did make me want to swap to prot warrior. Just feels more well done and finished. Blood with its animations and stuff feels like they just chucked stuff together until it sort of worked.

Quote Originally Posted by marcackermann86 View Post
    if you are using a physical dr reactively with any tank spec that means you fucked up. They are meant to be used proactively. In your first scenario if you had popped rune tap in the first place cause you are a good tank and recognize damage patterns then you never would have dropped to 15% hp. yes it can be used reactively but that's not how it's designed to be used. It's meant to be proactive.

Only reason I don't like death coil is cause it feels like an unholy ability. I know it's more iconic but idk that's just how I see it.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm hoping this will change with the upcoming tank squish and boss retuning.
    Considering that DC was bloods RP dump in WotLK, I see no problem with it. Rune Strike became the signature RP dump for blood in Cata. Rune Strike was an activated strike(after dodge, parry w/e) after it was abused for dps purposes early wotlk IIRC.