Question How Do I Check My Escrow Balance?

Does the game provide a simple way for me to know how many credits I have in my escrow account?

I can understand if they would want to prevent me from knowing that information, but I'm looking for a command like /escrow or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by palswim View Post
    Does the game provide a simple way for me to know how many credits I have in my escrow account?

I can understand if they would want to prevent me from knowing that information, but I'm looking for a command like /escrow or something.
    Yes, in your Inventory in "Currency" section, there will be info at the bottom how much cash is currently in the escrow.

Deleted
    I'm sorry to necro this but I don't want to open a new thread.

Does the info about how much there is in the escrow account only display if you have something in there? Which might sound like a stupid question, but I can't find anything on any of my characters, even though I thought there was at least one of my characters who still had a couple of millions on them before I dropped my subscription. I might be wrong about this though, could anyone upload a pic where I can see how it looks when the escrow info shows on the currency tab?

And do I understand this correctly, if I'm preferred status, and I earn credits over the cap, it'll always go into the escrow? Is there a cap on how much there can be in the escrow?

This is a shot I took of my bank character's currency tab. Of all my characters she's the only one with an escrow balance. My main has never gone over the currency cap--usually spend credits when I get close to preferred cap on her. Main does not have the ui elements in her currency tab.

Yes, if you're not a sub (preferred or regular f2p) any credits you acquire above the cap goes into escrow. And it stays there until you sub or purchase one time use escrow balance transfers off the GTN.

Hope this helps?
    Last edited by catcommando; 2014-06-04 at 11:31 PM. Reason: brain dead cat typing.
    Currently playing: GW, TORTANIC.
    Still visit: TSW, W*, GW2, Rift, LOTRO, ESO.
    Endure. In enduring, grow strong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by catcommando View Post
    Hope this helps?
    Definitely. I don't have that on any of my characters, thought one of them still had some credits over the cap, but maybe I was wrong. Thanks, that's all I wanted to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Definitely. I don't have that on any of my characters, thought one of them still had some credits over the cap, but maybe I was wrong. Thanks, that's all I wanted to know.
    Little late to this. But if you're subscribed I don't think you'll see a currency tab. Since you're basically given access to all of your funds while subscribed to SWTOR. I wouldn't quote me on this, but the escrow is only for non-subscribers.
    Last edited by btnsmash; 2014-09-08 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by btnsmash View Post
    Little late to this. But if you're subscribed I don't think you'll see a currency tab. Since you're basically given access to all of your funds while subscribed to SWTOR. I wouldn't quote me on this, but the escrow is only for non-subscribers.
    Serious necro here, but that isn't correct. You still have a currency tab because it displays all of your currencies including planetary comms, pvp comms, space mission comms, etc. The difference is that you won't see the escrow part of it because there is no escrow as a subscriber.