Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account

Doomguards and Infernals...

Have these been anyone who has played with them much? I mean I see almost no mention of them at all and the expansion isn't very far away...I've been curious about their abilities and how they perform.

Deleted
    People talk about them being bad all the time?
    Whenever there's a topic about the level 100 talents, there's at least a sidenote on how shitty Demonic Servitude is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doomguard/Infernals are currently undertuned compared to the other two choices for all 3 specs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

It's also currently not working with Grimoire of Service yet, so there's that to add to the list.

If they would just buff them to do decent damage and add them to goserv I'd be happy. They don't even have to be better than the other 2 talents. Just having them be a dps gain would make me happy at this point "well as goserv that is".

Quote Originally Posted by Lucidious View Post
    If they would just buff them to do decent damage and add them to goserv I'd be happy. They don't even have to be better than the other 2 talents. Just having them be a dps gain would make me happy at this point "well as goserv that is".
    The latest build at least did THAT. Doomguard now does respectable damage. In fact, Simcraft is using Sup/Servitude now for Destro, and as a result it jumped way up. Literally nothing changed for Destro except that. So yeah, as soon as they get it to work with Service it should be good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Xorn View Post
    The latest build at least did THAT. Doomguard now does respectable damage. In fact, Simcraft is using Sup/Servitude now for Destro, and as a result it jumped way up. Literally nothing changed for Destro except that. So yeah, as soon as they get it to work with Service it should be good to go.
    Yeah Servitude likely will not and cannot ever be as competitive as the other two options. What it does open up though is the option to have a mobility enhancer at the cost of raw output or to get some free AoE.

It should have some niche usefulness, such as for Destruction to supplement mobility for mobility heavy encounters. Destruction needs a slight boost to other areas so that it's not the best talent but it at least being a situational gain is fine for what it does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

So what is the damage breakdown amongst pets now? Does anyone have a chart?

Whatever the chart showed it would probably change in 2 or 3 days.