You got a legendary and then are quitting? That seems like it makes getting it pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    You got a legendary and then are quitting? That seems like it makes getting it pointless.
    Bad Corgi! No using logic!

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I was being sarcastic (there really needs to a font for that). It's my only legendary and it was a hell of a lot of work/time. I didn't play the TP to get it and only spent ~150 gold on the TP for T6 mats having spent since launch. I'm glad I'll never have to see that blank space on my character select screen.

But to answer your question seriously though, I could stop because I've accomplished what could be considered one of the most arduous tasks in game and leave with the satisfaction of having done that.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why does your character look like they are made of shiny clay? Is that what GW2 looks like with low gfx settings? Egads, that is scary.
    BAD WOLF

Oh, lol ok I was also pretty sleepy last night so I was probably a bit oblivious

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clymene View Post
    But to answer your question seriously though, I could stop because I've accomplished what could be considered one of the most arduous tasks in game and leave with the satisfaction of having done that.
    ...I think I'm slightly past that point.

Joking aside, I tend to see a lot of people who quit after getting their legendary. While I think they are crazy I can somewhat understand it if getting a legendary is their only goal. I mean what do you have left after that? I like to spend my time doing dungeons in all kinds of ways. Other people may be more interested in PvP or WvW. If you don't like any of those things I don't see much that can keep you interested in this game.

It's a shame really. Two people stick out especially because they were such nice and pleasant people to play with. They were both working on a legendary, got a precursor as a drop and instantly managed to finish their legendary after that. They played for about 3 days afterwards before never logging on again.
    Last edited by mmoc973e6c390d; 2014-10-05 at 04:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clymene View Post
    I can finally quit this game.

Congratulations!

I'm not sure if I want a legendary. I think I would go for the pistol, but I kind of like my ascended pistol more.

Deleted
    Congrats! I said the same thing after my Sunrise. And a 'never again'.
    Now I've got three ._. It's bizarre how that went. Like, how the hell did that happen wtf. (I did enjoy the 'journey' for every single one tho)

Deleted
    So, i haven't played this game for a looooong time, and even though i pre-ordered it i'm not even max level, shame on me

i've been thinking about getting back into the game but i'm not sure what there is to do other than getting max level and trying to get better gear

10+ Year Old Account
    Play dressup or start the legendary grind, I just pvp mostly as its the only aspect that truly has no grind.

If you are a collector there is plenty mini pets etc.

There is WvW if you were lucky enough to be on a top tier server.

If you like crafting ANet likes to gate shit behind it

Quote Originally Posted by worprz View Post
    Congratulations!

I'm not sure if I want a legendary. I think I would go for the pistol, but I kind of like my ascended pistol more.
    Only pistol worth getting imo is Chaos gun / Ilya / Lyss
    Last edited by Lazuli; 2014-10-05 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    Only pistol worth getting imo is Chaos gun / Ilya / Lyss
    It's pretty cool, but my character has a theme. And the .45 revolver just happens to fit it best lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    God damn it I want Mad king's day to come already... All this time w/o anything new to do is making me anxious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Yeah where is it??! I was hoping it would have been here at the beginning of October. Does anybody know when the patch will be?

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by worprz View Post
    Yeah where is it??! I was hoping it would have been here at the beginning of October. Does anybody know when the patch will be?
    Rumors say the 21st
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a rumor, it was announced a couple weeks ago.

Later in October, we’ll be bringing back our famous Halloween festivities! Blood and Madness will be returning to Guild Wars 2 on October 21 and remain active until the return of Season 2.
    https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/u...in-guildwars2/
    Valar morghulis

Chances are it'll be the same thing as last year, though if they introduce some new wrinkles I'll be pleasantly surprised. I wonder if they'll add a permanent achievement category for it and Wintersday?

Boo! Why is it so far away? If it is the same as last year I am going to be upset that it didn't much sooner. Actually I wont be upset, but still

I never have done the Halloween events before so I'm looking forward to this year's.
    3DS FC: 1177 - 7882 - 6112

Lame, Halloween starts the same day that the new harvest moon comes out... I mean, some other far more manly and adult thing that I like.