10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darlissa View Post
    Is it possible to proc that set bonus if the demon is already out? It didn't seem to work when I tried it on beta.
    I don't believe so, I think it's a one and done bonus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Santoisms View Post
    I don't believe so, I think it's a one and done bonus.
    Then that sucks, since we still want to keep 2x stacks of HoG dot, right?

Did anyone double check if the stables building in Nagrand (the one that allows mounted combat) ever got fixed to allow pets to attack. I totally spaced it and forgot to check the last few weeks.

I got a question, did they just decide to not implement demserv into goserv? I have been gone for the last few weeks and was hoping that change would finally be made by the time I got back. Confirm/deny? Any tweets to celestlol?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucidious View Post
    I got a question, did they just decide to not implement demserv into goserv? I have been gone for the last few weeks and was hoping that change would finally be made by the time I got back. Confirm/deny? Any tweets to celestlol?
    Sort of fixed, they are not in the pop out, but they are separate spells in your spells book.
    two infernals looked cool, too bad the damage is so weak.

Also the grimoire pet pops his meteor strike instantly, wasting it unless you are in melee range.

Deleted
    So... No raid utility, relatively good survival and mediocre or less dps is what we can expect for wod?

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    So... No raid utility, relatively good survival and mediocre or less dps is what we can expect for wod?
    With no significant sources of self-healing, shit mobility, and pets that are torn apart like wet tissue paper at 100, I wouldn't describe our survivability as "relatively good." Especially if you factor in PvP.

You could have made the case with Ember Tap and Charred Remains, but that has been nerfed into the toilet.
    Last edited by iriecolorado; 2014-11-04 at 10:04 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iriecolorado View Post
    With no significant sources of self-healing, shit mobility, and pets that are torn apart like we tissue paper at 100, I wouldn't describe our survivability as "relatively good." Especially if you factor in PvP.
    Well compared to shadow priest, hunters and shamans its pretty good i believe.
    PS. Im just trying to be positive:^)

Deleted
    well, the only thing we can really hope for is that blizz isnt as horribly slow to buff a class that obviously needs a buff as they have been in the past coz its quite obvious that locks needs a decent buff at lvl 100 to be viable atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    Well compared to shadow priest, hunters and shamans its pretty good i believe.
    PS. Im just trying to be positive:^)
    I like to think that our personals are better than most classes but that is primarily due to the fact that we have an entire talent tier (t3, lv45) that is dedicated to them and about a half dozen glyphs. If they alter any of that we are not in a very happy place I'm kinda upset to begin with that they removed Shadow Ward.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darlissa View Post
    Then that sucks, since we still want to keep 2x stacks of HoG dot, right?
    I wouldn't go that far because keeping the charges at 2 is a DPS loss, the 2p imo is more of a fluff damage increase like most 2p's are nowadays. The 4p with the extra HoG stack should give it a higher uptime though.

Quote Originally Posted by Novx View Post
    I'm kinda upset to begin with that they removed Shadow Ward.
    SHADOW?! Twilight. Like that shitty vampire / werewolf movie.

Or, you know, like the Twilight Cult. Kinda fits since we supposedly stole Chaos Bolt from the Twilight Cult as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Santoisms View Post
    I wouldn't go that far because keeping the charges at 2 is a DPS loss, the 2p imo is more of a fluff damage increase like most 2p's are nowadays. The 4p with the extra HoG stack should give it a higher uptime though.

SHADOW?! Twilight. Like that shitty vampire / werewolf movie.

Team Celestalon vs Team Literallyanyoneelse

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Novx View Post
    Team Celestalon vs Team Literallyanyoneelse
    Battle for supremacy.