Deleted

WeakAuras problems

Never ever have i had any problems i could't fix myself.. But i have gotten this weird (BUG?)
    I can't do anything in the menu, i can't make new icons or anything.. the game just freezes for 2 sec, whenever i click on the menu's

Anyone else experienced anything like that before?

It was after i importet a string, can it be that?

- - - Updated - - -

JUST A NOTE: I can't see old weakauras groups i've made, or the news i import.

- - - Updated - - -

And if i make new ones, it gets deleted after i log off..

Most likely what you imported broke WeakAuras. You can probably savage your settings by removing the broken aura from your WTF/.../SavedVariables/WeakAuras.lua. Make a backup of that file before you modify it though. And also I would recommend regularly making backups of that file.

I think WeakAuras gets funky when you switch combat states or enter combat. I had similar problems, a reload UI helped.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by InfusOnWoW View Post
    Most likely what you imported broke WeakAuras. You can probably savage your settings by removing the broken aura from your WTF/.../SavedVariables/WeakAuras.lua. Make a backup of that file before you modify it though. And also I would recommend regularly making backups of that file.
    Well the file is empty =D That might explains abit? Any clue?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I think WeakAuras gets funky when you switch combat states or enter combat. I had similar problems, a reload UI helped.
    This happens to me a lot, especially if I am trying to add or adjust a weak aura in combat. I don't think it's intended to work this way, which is why it will generally block you from opening it in combat (which you can bypass by opening WA beforehand, letting you open and close it as much as you want in combat)

Deleted
    I've now tried deleted everything, every addon and savedvaribels.. Nothing works...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asaeel View Post
    I've now tried deleted everything, every addon and savedvaribels.. Nothing works...
    If you use Curse Client, try deleting the addon but NOT the profiles for it. If that doesn't work, you may need to actually delete the whole thing and reload / remake your weak auras. It sucks, but it happens sometimes.

I have run into this exact problem. The strange thing I have noticed is if you look under add ons, its not one listed, although it is in the list of overall addons that you can look at during the character select process.

The only way to load it at all is via /wa and when you click on icon, it freezes for 2 seconds, then nothing happens.