Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Has anyone made a Fury BIS list yet?

And if so, where do i find it? Maybe im just blind...

Maybe if someone with simulations skills would sim the trinkets, so we can see which trinkets to priotize, like so many other class forums have...

Thx in advance

Deleted
    http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/fury-wa...t-best-in-slot

Literally the first thing on the page

I wasn't even aware that part of the guide existed.

Boy I wonder how much money I've made people waste.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffster View Post
    http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/fury-wa...t-best-in-slot

Literally the first thing on the page
    Maybe, but I never use Icy-veins.... I normally read Collision, Archie and warriorsarri...

And this guide list Thogar's Control rod(Hate/mastery) better than The Black hand (Crit/mastery)...

So.... Dont really gives a rat's ass for this guide!

I really hope no one legitimately trusts Icy Veins as an accurate source of information.... Please look for guides here or on the Battle.net forums.

Deleted
    Found a list before WoD release on IV's forum, don't know if it's occurate :

http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topi...fury-bis-list/
    Last edited by mmoc1af74dd3ad; 2014-12-11 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgee View Post
    Maybe, but I never use Icy-veins.... I normally read Collision, Archie and warriorsarri...

And this guide list Thogar's Control rod(Hate/mastery) better than The Black hand (Crit/mastery)...

So.... Dont really gives a rat's ass for this guide!
    The snippet at the top of the page states that you can't have a real BiS list because warforged/gem slots would mess it up. It goes on to say that the only real hard BiS is the trinket and then it lists them in order. The actual lists themselves are done by item level and alphabetically not by what is best for you to use.

Deleted
    I dont care about WF pieces and socket bonus... i just want a list simmed from "normal" drops... then i can sim my self if i get some pieces outside the list wich are warforged....

But since no one has really answered my question, im guessing there is no BIS list so far...

Is it hard to make one yourself? Crit mastery/multi, mastery over takes multi the more crit you get for SD, or multi overtakes crit if higher ilvl in OH with furious strikes. Theres so many different ways it can go, it really depends on what gear you personally have.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgee View Post
    I dont care about WF pieces and socket bonus... i just want a list simmed from "normal" drops... then i can sim my self if i get some pieces outside the list wich are warforged....

But since no one has really answered my question, im guessing there is no BIS list so far...
    If you don't care about WF or gem slots in your comparisons than it is super easy. Go to the link above, scroll down to the slot you want to see, go to the highest ilvl you are able to complete and look for the gear with the stats you want. Cake.

I love BiS lists but you know what's absolutely BiS for me? Whatever drops.

So here is my issue with finding a bis list. Highmual has only 2 items that drop critical multi/mastery. I want to know what gear people are going for. I tried asking in the fury sticky but didnt get any answers. It seems to me conquest gear may be the only option. Which sucks imo

Try 660 PvP Gear, outscales some Heroic items cause of crit, which is missing on Many on the "higher stat items" (chest, legs and stuff)

Just use the plate that drops, there's one item per slot in highmaul normally. You lose ilvl, chance of socket and wf if you use pvp/crafted gear so it's no big difference.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RivenXIII View Post
    Try 660 PvP Gear, outscales some Heroic items cause of crit, which is missing on Many on the "higher stat items" (chest, legs and stuff)
    bs show me the data on that.. STR is twice as valueable than crit and the other secondary stats are not that much worse than crit.

Higher ilvl will almost always be better when there are 10 ilvls difference, exception main stat trinkets and sockets.

How is the conquest trinket compared to these trinkets? the versatility on it just got buffed and the proc is pretty insane

15+ Year Old Account
    Might be higher ilvl/stats, but your FURY rotation will not operate w/o crit + enrage uptime. Suite yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    bs show me the data on that.. STR is twice as valueable than crit and the other secondary stats are not that much worse than crit.

Higher ilvl will almost always be better when there are 10 ilvls difference, exception main stat trinkets and sockets.

http://www.wowhead.com/items&filter=...9:2.79%3b#head

There you go kind sir

Deleted
    Why is multistrike so high? Does it proc enrage or something?