View Poll Results: I am single, or still single because?

Voters
389. This poll is closed
  • I am desperate but picky "Somebody up there hates you"

138 35.48%
  • My potential mate or life partner has now groveled at my feet yet

48 12.34%
  • I am too selfish, at this point and not willing to part with any of my stuff

92 23.65%
  • I want to be single for life (by Choice)

111 28.53%
Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I don't do that anymore. I'm back to doing overnight stock where I break down pallets of merchandise that need to be organized into the right aisles. I stock around 300 - 400 pieces a day and level 2 or 3 aisles. I work a physically demanding job, you people have no idea how busy I've been this holiday season.

And I take my job very seriously. I'm nothing like the rest of the part time clowns I have to work with. Those losers can't even pack out 150 pieces lol. I mean seriously if you're a dude and can't do at least 250, you aren't a real man. The more pieces you can pack out, the more man you are. And I'm always at the top of the piece count.
    Don't tell me you're one of those guys who takes a mediocre job super serious? We have enough lozers on here as it is already.

Single because I just feel better that way. It may change in the future, I wouldn't know, but as is, I'm just going to be happy on my own as far as it's possible, hell, got enough problems to deal with on my own as is...

Deleted
    I'm single because I'm not actually chasing anybody. My life doesn't revolve around finding someone because that might end in disappointment. If the right person comes along, great, if not, well whatever

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rising Flower View Post
    Yeah, but who wouldn't want to date someone who wrestles (and lives inside) giant bears?
    Depends on what you mean with "bears"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rising Flower View Post
    Yeah, but who wouldn't want to date someone who wrestles (and lives inside) giant bears?
    Not many, apparently.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Not many, apparently.
    Have you tried tinder? I was sceptical at first but it has made my life so much easier xp

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    Don't tell me you're one of those guys who takes a mediocre job super serious? We have enough lozers on here as it is already.
    Pffft shut up loser, I am ten times the man you'll ever be. You wouldn't dare say shit like that to me if you're little scrawny ass saw me in real life.

My job is very serious because the customers need the item of the shelf to buy. I mean I can't count the amount of times where I would find something on sale that is empty but being the good employee that I am, I go in the back and find it sitting there on a pallet somewhere because the day team sucks dick.

Filling the sales is probably the most important thing to do because if you don't fill sales, customers don't buy the product which means no money for the store. You people don't realize how important my job is because without me, people wouldn't be able to get the stuff they want.

And if people consistently don't get what they want from the store, they move onto other stores. That's bad business and I intent to keep business in the store I work for.

I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

15+ Year Old Account
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Ryan, are paying a Mexican guy to be in a relationship with you?

Deleted
    Pffft shut up loser, I am ten times the man you'll ever be. You wouldn't dare say shit like that to me if you're little scrawny ass saw me in real life.
    I bet you're a 5'3 manlet who can barely lift his own ass of the couch because you ain't strong enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Is that some kind of sick joke? No I meant it in a work kind of relationship. Not a love one.

God you people are stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lmao, the hate that flows through this post. Amusing. Must really have struck a nerve.

Deleted
    Have you tried tinder? I was sceptical at first but it has made my life so much easier xp
    I'm too conservative to be comfortable with online-services for meeting people, lol.

My job is very serious because the customers need the item of the shelf to buy. I mean I can't count the amount of times where I would find something on sale that is empty but being the good employee that I am, I go in the back and find it sitting there on a pallet somewhere because the day team sucks dick.

Filling the sales is probably the most important thing to do because if you don't fill sales, customers don't buy the product which means no money for the store. You people don't realize how important my job is because without me, people wouldn't be able to get the stuff they want.

And if people consistently don't get what they want from the store, they move onto other stores. That's bad business and I intent to keep business in the store I work for.

Well we know why you are single at least.

I am single because women are too much work for not nearly enough pay off. Hookers are way more cost efficient.

Deleted
    Other : Dick too big, might kill someone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Oooo it's like Brokeback Mountain... love that movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsunderes Are Bad View Post
    I bet you're a 5'3 manlet who can barely lift his own ass of the couch because you ain't strong enough.
    If I was a 5'3 or any kind of manlet, I'd freaking would've killed myself already. Seriously, there's no reason to live if you're a male and is below 5'8 lol.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    What's wrong with taking a job seriously?

Ever consider that working hard at a "mediocre" job might open doors to a better one?

I'd look at promoting that guy (if he's serious).

Deleted
    Tinder is awful if you're in a smaller town.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post

Wait, how handsome is he? I need proof.
    Very handsome. Probably the handsomest dude I've seen on MMOC.

Deleted
    If I was a 5'3 or any kind of manlet, I'd freaking would've killed myself already. Seriously, there's no reason to live if you're a male and is below 5'8 lol.
    Or, you're just such a failure you couldn't kill yourself so you take on this internet persona of someone who isn't a 5'3 manlet to masque the pain of your own failure.