Page 1 of 34
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Dating Profile only attracts fat women

Well I can't help myself. I have to complain about the types of women that show interest in me.

A sereis of threads a two months (or so) prompted me to create a dating profile just to see what kind of people I would attract. After a couple of months or so I recalled it's existence and decided to check visitors, likes, and messages.

Nothing but overweight women.

Nothing against them, but I just feel that i'm big enough for two people as it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're big enough for two already...

I mean...what is your issue again, are you big and hoping to get a thin girl? Because sorry but, the odds are forever not in your favor.
    60 Priest - Sinfel https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...eldorei/sinfel
    60 Mage - Redrayn https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ldorei/redrayn

I used to have a cool signature, but now its limited it 6 lines and that has my boobs all twisted with anger!

15+ Year Old Account
    You get what you give.

Are they relatively the same size as you? If so that's the best you get unless you have money, property, or status. No one wants to date under them and everyone wants to date someone better physically speaking. Lose weight, put on muscle, and make a name for yourself

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like you need a "No Fat Chix" bumper sticker. You can hold it up in the profile pic.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Women that dont typically naturally get attention in dating profiles have to go seek it out themselves. Thus, the fat chicks looking at your profile without any effort on your part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviditas View Post
    If you're big enough for two already...

I mean...what is your issue again, are you big and hoping to get a thin girl? Because sorry but, the odds are forever not in your favor.
    I'm not morbidly obese. If anything, im just overweight.

Trying to cut down from 240 to 200 in the next 6 months though. Given my height (about 6'1=6'2) I carry my weight fairly well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Well I can't help myself. I have to complain about the types of women that show interest in me.

A sereis of threads a two months (or so) prompted me to create a dating profile just to see what kind of people I would attract. After a couple of months or so I recalled it's existence and decided to check visitors, likes, and messages.

Nothing against them, but I just feel that i'm big enough for two people as it is.
    Bigzo ain't into PAWGs, huh? Or are these fat with an F?

- - - Updated - - -

Trying to cut down from 240 to 200 in the next 6 months though. Given my height (about 6'1=6'2) I carry my weight fairly well.
    Well the donkey seemed to be enjoying itself anyway.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

I don't mean to be rude, but that's pretty big. Why are you expecting a thin girl when you're 240 at 6'1? I'm 6'1 and 175 and I'm a little chubby, 6'1 and 240 is definitely large.

Deleted
    uhm, tell them to come back when they've lost weight?

Well, you cant expect to get a supermodel if you're overweight yourself. Get some weights (Or one of them overweights) and start working out. Girls are shallow, that's just how it is.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>

What kinds of things does your profile have on it?
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Deleted
    So you're fat not wanting fat girls...
    Ok..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Cause you're black.
    I guess black just makes fat white women look thinner.

Also, just adding. You gotta face that you've become overweight, I ignored it for longer than I want to say.. I was basically convincing myself that I was just bulky. No, I was fat and huge.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    Food
    /heehee

I guess black just makes fat white women look thinner.
    Dont black men like oversized bottoms?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing good comes easy...that's not to say that a woman's weight determines value, but many people that have nothing to lose are often go-getters, and in the online dating game (nightmare) people WILL come to you, and usually the ones that are desperate.

It's mostly questionable people just looking for sex. I wouldn't bother.
    Last edited by Bosen; 2015-01-07 at 06:42 AM.

if you're 6'2 than 220 is more than a suitable weight

Push ups til you drop, sit ups til its stings, an 20-30min jogging. Flood self with water. You'll be fine

Oh! an get a decent hair cut an iron your fucking shirt.
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    What? Was funny as hell, some random immediately referring to her as "goddess"
    Guess I'm some random

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    Nothing you haven't seen on the post an image of yourself.

Was just an experiment to see my market value. In an actual dating context, it's pretty shitty.