Page 2 of 108 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Got rekt by a shaman with double zap at turn 4. I was pretty happy actually since sham are not really well these time.

Quote Originally Posted by Schalde View Post
    Freeze/secret mage. IMO i played a perfectly game
    ☑ “My deck can't win against a deck like that”
    ☑ "He NEEDED precisely those two cards to win"
    ☑ “He topdecked the only card that could beat me”
    ☑ "He had the perfect cards"
    ☑ “There was nothing I could do”
    ☑ “I played that perfectly"

Probably getting Lorewalker Cho from Piloted Shredder in a spell heavy deck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schalde View Post
    Freeze/secret mage. IMO i played a perfectly game as rogue, even used a healbot, and didnt really clear more than one minion. still i got nuked down by a mage. its the most disgusting deck in hearthstone and have nothing to do with a board game.
    If it was because of the secrets, definitely consider a Kezan Mystic, they've worked wonders considering most people play Aggro Hunter / Mech Mage nowadays.

OOOOOOOOO I have one you guys will like, I took a screenie so you guys can appreciate the moment.

Back story: middle of the game priest uses a single Thoughtsteal (the only one he played all game). Near late game I'm in a good spot with 9 armor and shield slam in hand to deal with anything, Alex in hand and a Deaths Bite to activate Grom when I draw it.

Then this happens:

Well at least I can Shield Slam it... ohwait.

If memory serves correct, I had to brawl that board, Grom survived and I lost. Sure win straight into a loss. Being outplayed at it's finest.
    Last edited by Anzen; 2015-01-16 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Magellanmini View Post
    If it was because of the secrets, definitely consider a Kezan Mystic, they've worked wonders considering most people play Aggro Hunter / Mech Mage nowadays.
    I will try that and see how it works thx

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohh a vent thread.

Anyone else here find it harder to leave rank 20 - 17. I just meet loads of net decks. Handlock or zoo's. Once I get past rank 16 things get really fun, there are alot more experimental decks. I can actually win more games on ratio with how many I lost on the lower ranks. Thats not how a rank system is supposed to work is it?
    Last edited by Orby; 2015-01-18 at 12:46 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

I face all sorts of stuff 20-14. Once I get past 14 it's the same old stuff and I can mess with my deck to counter it. But up until 14 there is all sorts of bad that you just don't expect. It's like a genius playing stupid against another genius to throw them off.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahdik View Post
    I face all sorts of stuff 20-14. Once I get past 14 it's the same old stuff and I can mess with my deck to counter it. But up until 14 there is all sorts of bad that you just don't expect. It's like a genius playing stupid against another genius to throw them off.
    I hear you. So many moments when you're like "Did they just play assasinate?" or "Was that a forked lightning?"

One card I play that most people never see coming is misdirect in a hunter deck. Works great against echo mage and handlock lategame and serves to knock out a few aggro minions early game. One thing I don't do is netdeck. I have nothing against netdecking, but I prefer to craft my own crazy decks that never get me above rank 10.

I just played a Murlock in casual. I didn't think that was still around.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    OOOOOOOOO I have one you guys will like, I took a screenie so you guys can appreciate the moment.

Back story: middle of the game priest uses a single Thoughtsteal (the only one he played all game). Near late game I'm in a good spot with 9 armor and shield slam in hand to deal with anything, Alex in hand and a Deaths Bite to activate Grom when I draw it.

Then this happens:

Well at least I can Shield Slam it... ohwait.

If memory serves correct, I had to brawl that board, Grom survived and I lost. Sure win straight into a loss. Being outplayed at it's finest.
    I swear there's some kind of vengeful god ensuring any priests I vs thoughtsteal the most frustrating card they possibly could.

Either that or every card in my deck is a total asshole card.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rahdik View Post
    I just played a Murlock in casual. I didn't think that was still around.
    They never give up, never surrender. No matter how many times they get schooled. God bless 'em.

Sometimes they even beat you if you get luckfucked on your draw. That's humiliating!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I win possibly 4-5 games in a row, some be it with good rng then the next 4-5 games I generally lose because they are rush and draw double undertaker / another 1 drop and I cannot do shit because my mulligan hand comes back with all my 5+ drops this is pretty much my story of hearthstone, I win 4-5 games then I lose 3-5 games due to a shitty double undetaker draw +1 card and no answer.

>I buff my dark cultist to 6/8
    >Mage topdecks Polymorph
    >I play temple enforcer next turn
    >Mage topdecks Fireball
    >I play force-tank
    >Mage plays ping+ ogre
    >I Recombulator force tank after trading, get Tirion
    >Mage topdecks Polymorph
    >I play 3x small drops
    >Flamestrike from left side
    >I play another 3 small drops
    >Topdeck flamestrike
    >concede.

Fun this game.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    Fun this game.
    Fun this motherfunning game!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Ohh a vent thread.

Anyone else here find it harder to leave rank 20 - 17. I just meet loads of net decks. Handlock or zoo's. Once I get past rank 16 things get really fun, there are alot more experimental decks. I can actually win more games on ratio with how many I lost on the lower ranks. Thats not how a rank system is supposed to work is it?
    It's normal. Some decks lose vs zoo/aggro decks. I used to play a ramp druid and I found it harder to get from 20-12 than from 12-5.

Deleted
    Just a shout-out to all of you Hunter players out there.
    1. Find closest window
    2. Open
    3. Jump
    4.??????
    5.God bless you.

Jesus christ, i'm not even playing against a human being, It might as well just be a passive DoT on my face, there's ZERO player interaction when going up against these bastards, it's all just UNLOAD UNTO THEE FACE! Hope for best.
    The worst part about you parasites are when you pat yourself on the back on these forums and consider yourself a good player, good grief you can't possibly be for real, now can you?

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-U...acehugger1.jpg
    Picture of Hunters in HS.

Deleted
    i just played as a priest vs mech mage, got a bad start but regained board control around round 6-7, then at round 8 he plays antonidas + spare part + coin + spare part, ofc i sw:d antonidas immediately + clear whatever else he had but still, he just fireballed me to death in 2 turns from 26 hp (22 + 4 selfheal, 4 fireballs and a frostbolt total)

i just think that antonidas + spare parts synergy is fucked up, mech mage can easily save 3-4 spare parts by turn 7-8 and then just spam fireballs to his heart's content

I'll give this thread a go. o908anig 9pa380 3wa59h n35qp9 g vkjtvp003gjå095 jgahgnm al3oehi m4siv qp03ÅG JAWÄP BGAW0KOHJOÄÖAE35M HPÄA35EH MAE3+Ä5H9 KJ345+ GKJESOA8P BGKMYSA+ÅH NLXRS56I HKM5E KYH35¨U354
    J4U56 JE4H5P JH56E0O+ J456,9J 64,0 J6745+ J645,6J45 0 0+65 0+65 0+56 6666666666666666666666666666666666666

Much better.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mongoose6 View Post
    I hear you. So many moments when you're like "Did they just play assasinate?" or "Was that a forked lightning?"

One card I play that most people never see coming is misdirect in a hunter deck. Works great against echo mage and handlock lategame and serves to knock out a few aggro minions early game. One thing I don't do is netdeck. I have nothing against netdecking, but I prefer to craft my own crazy decks that never get me above rank 10.
    Right? I actually had a hunter clear my board with Explosive Shot this season because I haven't expected anybody to play it in AGES and wasn't worrying about my placement
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Laciaty View Post
    i just played as a priest vs mech mage, got a bad start but regained board control around round 6-7, then at round 8 he plays antonidas + spare part + coin + spare part, ofc i sw:d antonidas immediately + clear whatever else he had but still, he just fireballed me to death in 2 turns from 26 hp (22 + 4 selfheal, 4 fireballs and a frostbolt total)

i just think that antonidas + spare parts synergy is fucked up, mech mage can easily save 3-4 spare parts by turn 7-8 and then just spam fireballs to his heart's content
    what's worse is when one of those spare parts is stealth

Quote Originally Posted by Pigy View Post
    Just a shout-out to all of you Hunter players out there.
    1. Find closest window
    2. Open
    3. Jump
    4.??????
    5.God bless you.

Jesus christ, i'm not even playing against a human being, It might as well just be a passive DoT on my face, there's ZERO player interaction when going up against these bastards, it's all just UNLOAD UNTO THEE FACE! Hope for best.
    The worst part about you parasites are when you pat yourself on the back on these forums and consider yourself a good player, good grief you can't possibly be for real, now can you?

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-U...acehugger1.jpg
    Picture of Hunters in HS.
    I made a face hunter last night for the first time after being stuck at rank 7 for a little while. Climbed to rank 4 in about 45 minutes, it was disgusting.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh